Gettin my two bottom wisdom teeth out tomorrow, how long should i avoid lifting/working out...

gettin my two bottom wisdom teeth out tomorrow, how long should i avoid lifting/working out? goin to college soon so dont wanna lose muh gainz

it took me 3 days for it to heal

Three years

When you feel comfortable again to lift you fucking retarded autist. How old are you, 12?

This would probably be a better question for your oral surgeon and not neckbeards that discuss fitness

Just got mine out. Wait a week then do some small sets, two weeks in you should be fine. Three weeks in and you can go back to pushing yourself.

Why the fuck would you not be able to lift?
Is this a troll post?
I had my wisdom teeth removed a little while ago, I went to the gym the next day.

I had mine out 5 months ago and haven't been able to lift since

Every time I lift my gums start bleeding and it stings

Honestly what the fuck are you even talking about?
Am I being baited here because it's damn effective.

if you strain yourself in anyway (ie lifting weights) you run the risk of breaking the stitches in your mouth and fucking up everything with infections etc

you very likely had a clean extraction.
I've heard stories of people with impactions or even double impacted teeth and they actually couldn't go to work the next day let alone eat or lift sum heavy ass weight. .

I hope you're trolling to make a point if not that's one of the saddest things ever. If that happened to me I'd anhero rea-lo quick

I literally just got my 4 taken out an hour ago. My mouth is still numb, face feels like a chicken breast tbqh.

Forgot pic

P-p-put em in your butthole

PayPal me $50 and I'll do it

THIS >>>>It depends on so many factors. I had a wisdom tooth out, and minus the local anesthetic, it took 20 seconds, no joke. I was amazed.

Some people need to go under a general, and have this shit cut out like a proper operation.

Will you be on antibiotics? Strong painkillers? Can you eat on either/or? Are there any secondary risks?

There are so many variables. It's like saying "I'm buying a car, will it be fast?"

Use your fucking brain.

You'd shove four recently extracted teeth up your ass for a measly 50 bucks?

Trying to work that out as a UK fag, but that's about £30. Or a round of drinks on a night out.

You either need a new job, new friends, psychological help, or a combo of all three..

Calm down Stacey, it was a joke.

Does anyone know if it'll be harder to get your wisdom tooth removed if most of it felt out after biting into something?

Took me a week because it was a difficult one and half my face got swollen and painful as hell, despite the ice and meds.

Put ice NOW and I am dead serious.

>dentist says i have a big jaw and i can keep my wisdom teeth

I waited a week because i had to get 6 taken out and the pounding in my head was too bad until then. Since you're only loosing two it probably won't be as bad, but everybody's different

>removing wisdom teeth
Don't. You will fuck up your jaw. Removing wisdom teeth is a meme for nu males.

Lmao do american dentists really convince people removing wisdom teeth is necessary for everyone ?

I also just had oral surgery. I would wait a week, then your jaw and gums are healed up enough that if you jerk them there isn't a risk of re-opening the wound.

No, but a majority of people require the surgery. Some worse than others.

Take it easy man, shit can be really rough.

If you rush it you'll have to get surgery again.

>have four impacted wisdom teeth like in the middle right pic.
>dentist recommends I get them removed.
>not going to because it will ruin my jawline.

Also I get to keep thousands of dollars.

It would take a week,
Do some light workouts/basic maintenance until then
Continue your normal workout once you get your stitches removed

lol. I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled while awake, then deployed to Afghanistan the next day. You'll be fine.

dude just ask your surgeon/dentist/doctor that's what they're there for. don't ask dyels on the internet like me

>"ruined" jawline
>Fucked up teeth

Pick one

You're dumbass piece of shit to have to even ask this question

>having wisdom teeth

shitters

I lost the squareness of my right jaw after the doc removed two impacted teeth when I was 17.

This. If you lose all your gains in 3 weeks of of steady maintenance then you're just a defective human.

The wound usually (not all people are created equal) takes 3ish days of not fucking with your mouth to close shut properly. From there is the healings process for a fucking HOLE in your body starts. That caps runs off till the 7th day but now you're just dealing with new tissue that isn't ready for the max strain you were putting on the old so you SLOWLY workout from there. It isn't the time to be Pushing PRs. I hate retards who make it sound like gains vanish emmediatly and never come back. You make it sound like once you make it that you don't have to keep on working out in order to keep it. It's an endless process you shallow cunt. Let your body heal or risk fucking it up for life or worse, getting an infection

i got them done, 48 hours and you'll be fine to lift again

you all worry too much

MUH GAINZ!!
Fuck the oral health, which has been shown to have a strong connection to overall health and a strong immune system.

This makes no sense. Removing wisdom teeth does change your face shape though.

ASK YOUR FUCKING DOCTOR NOT A BUNCH OF AUTISTIC BASEMENT DWELLERS ON AN ANONYMOUS MESSAGING BOARD

I only took 2 days off and had them out in may but you don't want to strain and force out the blood clot so I would just play it safe
or just ask the surgeon and dont listen to the neckbeards

what happens is they ruin your molars and start to push them out like baby teeth

>tfw all 4 of mine grew in completely
>caused crowding and pushed some of my teeth around
>starting invisalign in 2 months for 2 years

>when the meme is actually relevant

>mfw I had my wisdom teeth removed when I was 8 years old

I'm a doctor, and I diagnose OP with autism and chronic basement dwelling. My diagnosis is based on the stupidity and ignorance of the question.

Tfw got all 4 in perfect condition