HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

eLTC CONFIRMED SCAM I LITERALLY SOLD AT THE TOP WITH MY 8 ACCOUNTS SIGNED UP HOLY FUCKING SHIT FREE MONEY HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, I hope no one actually bought these. I was able to sell mine for .25 eth. Wish I could have sold when they were higher but free money is free money.

I did so well on this i actually feel pretty guilty about it.

I did as well, I literally just paid my entire year rent for doing NOTHING HAHAHA fuck

How?

wtf is this shit

Im ashamed to say how much i made. To say the least though, It's going to go towards raising my first little baby (wifes prego). Couldn't have come at a better time.

I feel so bad though. But it was too much of an opportunity to pass up, Baught hundreds of proxies for cheap as shit.

It's not your child.

And even if it was, you're a selfish fucking asshole for forcing life into this world.

Dude we came out on top. Congratulations on the baby as well, as a college student working on his final year this made it so much easier to focus on what I need to do.

DEVELISH
E
V
E
L
I
S
H

It'll be stillborn.

Literal airdropped scam that people paid a shit ton for when it has ZERO use.

I signed up 9 times. Only received coins to 6 accounts.

Sold for 1 ETH. Actually could have made 2.5 ETH from my coins if I sold at top.

Bogpill me on eLTC and the other eALTs, my subconscious safety net prevented me from even considering this shit

You would of made more? I made 6ish ETH.

The replies are truely toxic.Having said that,I wish you and your wife's son all the best.

Literal money grabs by the devs. Don't buy into them just get the free airdrops.

Yeah but i would say it's fairly understandable. Thanks :)

Well, the one I signed up for was eLTC2 actually. So it was different.

No that's literally the same coin. eLTCs ticker is eLTC2

That's a good drive you have user. I wish you the best with your little one. Hopefully I get a chance like this, I just had my first son. I'm making steady safe gains

>tought it was too good to be true
Apparently it wasn't

Congrats user! Hopefully you will see a great opportunity and take advantage of it in the future :)

Oh right. Well, I would have made 3 eth if I got the sell timing better, but I had just set a sell order at 3x price last night. I can't watch the price all the time because of work etc. Still happy with 1 eth gained free.

Of course my man! Honestly nothing lost, all but gained. Congratulations to all who profited

>LOL LE EPIC NIHLISM xD
>>>/reddit/

Thought nihilism would mean he wouldn't care one way or the other because it doesn't matter? Or maby im wrong? I'm not that dead inside yet.