Mfw half of me wants to be a lean and muscular otter mode

>mfw half of me wants to be a lean and muscular otter mode
>other half wants to be a fucking huge powerlifting, with huge gainz and great stats, but less lean

Fuck, sway me to one side fit

How much do you like snack food?

otter = impress women
bear = impress men

your choice

Lift for girls or to leave humanity pick one and only one.

Ur face is an ass kys op

Hey, I'm a grill and I'll chose a bear or an otter any day.

lift natty to get to huge bodybuilder mode, then realize in 2 years that you're ottermode.

>>gay lord detected

over

nice spelling retard
plz respond

A normal amount. I can restrain myself.

Well if you want otter, then cut snack food. If you want bear, then continue snack food and go to town on protein.

otter = impress little girls and twinks
built/bear = impress girls/women and daddy

don't you love your daddy, you weak cunt? say you love your daddy. now.

>Get lean so you can get a decent looking gf
>Make sure you have that pussy on farm mode, ready for you any time
>Once sex life is safe and going well, go to town on the weights and leave humanity behind
>Get dumped after a while and make retarded feel threads on Veeky Forums

Its the cycle of life user.

you wont achieve either, so it matters not

responding

But why would she dump me?

I was a powerlifter for years, competed 220/100 kg class. Definitely pretty fluffy i would say between 18-20% bf year round. Don't get me wrong consistently pulling 500 lbs around and squatting 4+ plates every week is fun, but my body feels a lot better once i started running a lot and doing bjj. 40 lbs down and I get a lot of mires now.

>get strong
>watch your diet
>get on dat dere celltech
best of both worlds

>my body feels a lot better once i started running a lot
That is not an experience I shared. I've wrestled, lifted, boxed (for a little while), and ridden mountain bikes, and running has beaten me up worse than any of the above.

fuck off

What kind of body type do you need to get a gf like this, brehs?

You'll look better and be stronger than the vast majority of guys either way. Do the one that's more fun for you.

I'm in the same position.
I'm 200lbs at 5'9", and as long as I maintain here I make consistent gains and I've gotten to the point where I'm pretty strong and no longer a beginner (170 3x5 OHP, 245 3x5 Bench, 315 3x5 Squat, and 405 3x5 Deadlift), but I'm still hovering around 20% bodyfat.
I'm not sure if I should just forsake strength gains and do a serious cut down to 175-180 or stick with getting consistently stronger while not looking as good and having a noticeable amount of extra fat on me.

Cut down nobody gives a fuck how strong you are. Appearance is everything

If your ottermode you can lift and be Veeky Forums and
Veeky Forums and you'll pull more bitches than either one

What kind of lifting routine should you even do while cutting? I've been on the Texas Method for three weeks now, but I don't think it makes any sense to continue it if I'm going to cut.

Athletic like a swimmer tennis player is high status. Jacked like a powerlifter is low status. DYEL is lower status and fat is lowest status, though.

Attitude and socialization can compensate for the difference, but not for everything.

If you leave Veeky Forums for a month you will find out which one you want.
the only reason you want both is because Veeky Forums idolizes both.
I started going to the gym for aesthetics, spent 2 years on Veeky Forums and went full strength bulk mode. left Veeky Forums for 18 months and im back to my original goal of aesthetic, realized i just developed a superiority complex from all of Veeky Forums's elitism surrounding strength and
>hurr women want a man girls want a boy women dont care about abs
Honestly just take some time of Veeky Forums and you'll find out

I've also got being a skinny trap in there but same here OP.