Chad doesn't do leg day and gets more pussy than you

Chad doesn't do leg day and gets more pussy than you.

>muh squats

>roiding for that

And he looks ridiculous.

beta orbiters detected

Who the fuck takes these photos?

Do they just hire professionals to follow them around all day to photograph them?

Do they make their friends tag along then send them into the distance to take photos?

He sucked baby dicks

If chad were to do squats, don't you think he would be getting even more pussy from better girls?

I'm a fag and that's an immediate fucking turn off, holy shit.
Like, I would've loved to get my brains blown out by him; before seeing that picture.

2/10 would not fuck chicken leg Johnson

it's probably the dog that reels it in

>real Chad Johnson
I thought Chad Johnson was black and played for the Bengals?

He wouldn't fuck you even if he was gay.

>that roid skin

Chad SHITS himself on TELEVISION and bangs SLOOTS while you got FRIENDZONED by a one armed BITCH

No

Some guys have been cursed by the gods and have genetically skinny calves. I'm one of them

Hahaha holy shit Evan the ultimate omega male got friend zoned by a one armed bitch... I only saw the first ep for chad but lmao maybe I shouldve kept watching

daily reminder 99.99% of females don't care what your legs look like at all

Yes

Stfu you can hypertrophy the muscles in your lower legs just like you can any other area. You're just using the same excuse fat people do.

Yea, but look at his quads.

>"I was born with normal sized calves"

>the other contestants on the bachelor requested additional security because they thought this guy would literally murder them
>calls that girl a one armed bitch
>says he will kill all of them and their children

the guy is pure comedy gold

He has a cute dog. That helps.

Exactly. They just don't know the pain of shitty calf genes

You automatically look taller with smaller calves though. Just look at the pic.

never thought about this but it's true

all the gears of war characters look stocky as fuck

A lot of black athletes have small calves but decent thighs. How?

>Do they just hire professionals to follow them around all day to photograph them?
Probably this

Genetics. Squats dont do shit for your calves.

genetics

your calves are almost entirely based on your genetics

why do you think Jason Genova has such impressive legs? it's not because of his fucking work ethic.

he looks fine.
subjectively women will prefer him to atleast 90% of you insecure fitizens, including myself, who squat lmao3plate. Squating literally couldnt mean less to a women.

>What is paparazzi

Basically people run around with cameras in LA and take sneaky pics when they run into celebs. If it's a good pic they get money and pic is published to internet or magazine.

implying a big baseball man ass wont land you sloots. Omegle says otherwise.

Except that's clearly from his instagram account.

that was a sweet game, campaign had some real drama to it too

You do realize that girls like guys with a muscular ass? Female friends have mentioned how much they enjoy looking at guys wearing fitted pants or shorts that lift regularly.

This. My GF enjoys not just looking at my ass but touching it as well. She'll hold on to it for dear life during sex.

>that dog
>cute
So are you a fag or a woman?