Tell me the next 10x coin

Biz I'm down from 0.5 btc to 0.2 btc because of shitcoins
Tell me next 10x coin or I kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/swarm-city/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Request network. If you get in early enough on etherdelta you might be able to snap some up before they moon.

lol Request Network? Really? This shitcoin?

Metaverse has features of NEO, CIVIC, LINK, LATOKEN, LOOPRING, OMG, and Request Network.

Its literally the best Chinese coin. Stay poor pajeets.

Request network will be very good short term. Then invest in metaverse. 5x10 = 50x.

It already has a marketcap larger than Metaverse. No thanks. I'm sticking with Metaverse.

elephant worshipping pajeet

LMFAO. the autism is strong in this one.

Everex

ETP - Metaverse

ODN

just do it

Buy ripple, and sell before the conference, it's not too late

>could have bought literally ANY shilled coin on this board when it was bottom
>decides to ignore and then FOMO in at ATH
>cuts at 25% loss every time instead of waiting for recovery

Don't worry user, you're the average biz-guy.

Why you gotta post this in EVERY FUCKING THREAD

Honestly, Metaverse. Last time Veeky Forums was so hyped for something it was Ethereum.

kek, try Signatum

never even heard of it until 2 days ago

lol Metaverse? Really? This shitcoin?

ETP has features of NEO, CIVIC, LINK, LATOKEN, LOOPRING, OMG, Request Network, and Metaverse.

Its literally the best Chinese coin. Stay poor pajeets.

>Build your own digital identity on Metaverse where records last permanently
This is not a feature. This is a flaw.

No financial institution wants his customer to be tracked.

it's gotta be a bot or some shit. these fagverse shills are the worst

ETP = Metaverse...

VEN

PPP and FLIK

blackmoon

That's the point. ETP is the first recursive coin. It's quantum-proof.

That's the joke

How shit must your shitcoins be srsly? My entire portfolio is shitcoins but it went down less than 20% at worst and is rebounding nicely today.

EVEREX

Its literally the next OMG with added microlending

Almost at ICO price and traded only on smaller exchanges still

Espers on Yobit.

I won't spoon feed you but research Syscoin.

COSS

COSS for fucks sake, it literally is the only legit 10x that you're going to see in this shit thread

nobody heard of this shitcoin,its coordinated shilling this week.Fucking pajeets,when will they do something productive with their lives

BIS

wanchain
it's already trading at 2x on ethdelta and all those tokens are going to be burnt because any trading before their mainnet goes live renders all the holders bags void

What makes COSS good?

Yeah, that's going to be beautiful.

COSS
It is the same as Binance(BNB), but with a 50 times smaller market cap. Just because it is still new.

Because it's a new exchange, token holders get 50% of the fees generated by the exchange and also their mechant payment system when it is implemented.

Also its completely under the radar and has a market cap of around $18m atm, binance's bnb is $136m currently and doesn't provide nearly as good a return.

Coinmarketcap says, that COSS has market cap of $3m

BMC or stay poor, unironically

I doubt they do it. They are always saying "COULD" just to dissuade people from buying on ED.

@OP If you are willing to take the risk, buy it from ED. Its cheap and it will surely will a x10 in no time.

Old coin getting PnD, nothing to see here

market cap is currently incorrect on cmc although they've been asked for a week now to update it.

The circulating supply is 93m so the current market cap is ~19.71 mil

ODN, WTC, LINK, COSS, LRC

Pick one, or all of them.

nobody gives a fuck about this coin aside from some dumb nigger pumpers

Not sure about ODN or COSS.

But as an all in WTC holder I agree with LRC, WTC, LINK

how do you lose so much? why are you buying at all time highs, or not knowing which coins are legitimate vs scams?

I buy scamcoins sometimes for PnDs and whatnot but I know they're scamcoins ahead of time. When the market dipped the other day I instantly sold off the 3 scamcoins I had and sure enough they went down like 50% and still haven't recovered. The other non-scam coins I kept and they bounced right back already. Just quit trading if you can't at least figure this shit out

BMC. We're waiting on 2 more accumulators then we're pumping. Show gratitude by not killing yourself over a grand, retard.

fuck your mother if you want fuck

>10x
Have only 5000x

stellar lumens ironically . it's almost the biggest shitcoin and people are trying to pump it...

>free hint
don't buy shilled coins, also I would buy BAT or SALT

Either

stellar

or

Nexus

potentially NEO depending on China news

Syscoin. Blockmarket Web releases at the end of next month. You'd have to be retarded to not see the gains coming up.

Propy

If you crack my riddle you'll be rich in 2018.
Pic related.

Cindicator. Out tomorrow. Jump on ED to get it before it skyrockets. ICO price was only $0.01.

You mean after Blockmarket 1.0 was such a huge success in terms of losing 2/3 of its market value in 3 days? Boy, this must be even better then.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/swarm-city/

OR

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hive/

,crypto is not for you

ETP rhythms with bee

You are a smart one. I like you.

Thanks user !

invested in both

Eboost willl x40 within 2 months

EVEREX , COSS , KORECOIN
thank me later

It may sound like a meme, but legit ODN. Solid 3-5x in a week because it's getting listed on HitBTC on the 15th and they have working builds of the mobile client (see here )

Your loss :)

UQD, QVT
still under the radar until now.

Nah, pretty comfy with BMC and Link gains

I am going for the ICO with Y-Combinator. Feels like a no brainer.

XVG is a pretty safe bet right now, it hit the floor and in the next 2 weeks it will be up 25%

>tell me a coin that will 10x

>here's a coin that will 1.25x

never change Veeky Forums