Is two eggs and spoonful of peanut butter a good pre workout meal?

Plenty of protein and some carbs, decent right?

Too many carbs in the eggs

sounds more like a snack. unless you are a manlet.

god i miss swimming competitively in high school and college

had those views literally every day

I'm 5'9.5.

Thanks Jeff

Fuck off Jeff REEEEEEEEEEEE

If you want to be small and make no gains, have at it with your bird food.

shit me too senpai.

did you branch out of your ottermode? I'm STILL trying to get bigger

So you are a manlet.

Thought those were almonds for a second
>not activating your almonds

There's nothing wrong with being a manlet. Personality and confidence gets girls, not height.

What do you eat?

Yeah I did. I always weight lifted when I was swimming, so I was pretty muscular compared to most standard otter mode guys, even at college.

I'm a lot bigger now tho.

I've thought about going back and swimming for a masters team, but heard the practices were jokes.

How did you guys maintain fully erect peniles in your speedos?

In college, I didn't. Most guys didn't. In high school I tried to look away, otherwise I would have had a raging fucking boner, and was worried about it.

6 eggs and 4 slices of toast with some espresso. Throw in some random carbs to eat on the way to the gym.

>mfw

Pictures like this make me realize how animal we are. Her bending over like that makes me want to mount her. It's not even a conscious thought, it just automatically happens.

To answer your question, eat lots of bananas.

6 eggs and 4 slices of toast with some espresso. Throw in some random carbs to eat on the way to the gym.
Wrong person

Why would you eat mostly fat pre-workout?
even protons for that matter?

So you just guys dove straight into the water with diamond dicks kek thats alpha as fuck.

I remember reading on Veeky Forums and on other sites, that eating protein before a workout is good for you and gives you energy for the workout.

not him, but
- the pre-workout meal and the "protein window" is a total meme, you have 48 hrs to enjoy muscle protein synthesis
- if your body has to digest something, it will perform WAY worse. Sure, you can use scoops or something ready to be digested. But it doesn't really matter. You don't need "energy for the workout", you're not leaving for fucking Vietnam. All the jewtorade stuff is a meme too. You barely need water during a 90 minutes workout if you actually drink your fucking 2.5 litres of water/day.