youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aQsDWaF1IWE
youtube.com/watch?v=G5zWPugtzhU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_mortality
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000102/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You'll need to drink a lot of cum

yea just eat 6k calories a day

It's possible but the volume of food you would have to eat to hit your macros is so high most people would struggle to hit them.

Yes. Gorillas are vegan. But they also eat like 40 lbs of vegetation a day, though.

You can eat nuts and legumes and, um, other things. There are vegan protein powders, too.

Not that plants aren't poison or anything...

high-fat-nutrition.blogspot.com/search/label/Fruit and vegetables (1) re post

Gorillas aren't human you stupid faggot it's not the same thing
Yes, if you want to eat several pounds of beans, lentils, and legumes every day

I dunno, your moms a gorilla

I was a vegan who was only getting 3,000 calories a day and getting 120 grams of protein a day

Sure you were.

>3k calories
>only 120g protein

I'm on a fucking 1500kcal cut and I get that much protein. You're an embarassment.

Considering the medical establishments say men get an unhealthy amount of protein I'm not really worried, my gains are fine

Then you're a retard

Lmao, did a vegan cuck you or something?

>tfw have cucked 3 meat eaters and you guys will be in denial about it
To be fair, one of them was a heroin addict

Protein isn't the problem. It's fitting in workouts in between the constant fucking preaching you have to do.

Yes, eat lots of the following:
>Spinach
>Brocolli
>Tofu
>Vegan Quorn
>Other meat alternatives (Linda McCartney is good for britbongs)
>Kidney beans
>Asparagus
>Any vegan protein powder
>Lentils
>Tempeh and Seitan if you can get em

Honestly this shit is not hard

>lying on the internet because you're a vegan

>In denial
Sometimes I really love life, just for moments like these. If it makes it any more believable I live in California

You can get all the protein you'd want from a vegan diet, if you plan it in an extremely specific and unappetizing way, but like with all things vegan, you're making things unnecessarily difficult for yourself.

>he lives in california

Nice try liar

>RDA set at the minimum to avoid pathological protein deficiency
>medical establishment decided anything above that is unhealthy even though science doesn't corroborate it

>extremely specific and unappetizing way
>literally look at any nutrition thread on Veeky Forums
>oats and water
>chicken, brown rice and broccoli
>unflavored protein powder

Since when does taste matter to any Veeky Forumsizen

>late but hey...
/thread
Nice white power trips user. You are truly a Veeky Forums beast .
All hail

The point is to eat the same thing over and over again so you don't need to constantly be weighing and measuring your food.

Fortunately with vegan bodybuilding, you don't have the choice to do otherwise.

Plants have cellulose which forms their cell walls, it is indigestable to humans due to our inherior gut fauna and lack of a segmenyed stomach

Sure. You can make gains eating dog turds. They just won't be good gains.

>tfw eating buckets of gains chilli loaded with Turkey AND veggies and my gains are through your mom's cunt

Yeah but the head game is inhuman if you know what I mean to be quite honest familio.

Yeah but you'll be a huge faggot

this. You'd be eating such calorie and nutrient dense food, but the protein intake would pale in comparison to the carbs and fats. E.g., 100 grams of almonds = 21g protein (576cals), 127 grams black beans = 8g protein (114cals), 124 grams tofu = 10g protein (94cals).
I'd imagine it's gotta be somewhat miserable, but hell, you'd be reaping the benefits of antioxidants, mono/poly fats, fiber, and vitamins.

>protein deficiency
ye cos that exists you fucking wazzock

have fun with jaundice

Is that Baby Buster?

BEANS AND GRAINS MY BOY
But seriously, I'm vegetarian and eat vegan whilst dieting and can make over 100g protein ez utilizing beans, pasta, rice, and bread as the main part of my diet

LMAO! This board will fight about anything.

And all the fat that comes with those almonds ? No thanks.
I'll stick to quinoa.

Gorillas have flora in their stomachs which break cellulose down into amino acids you idiot.

It's called starvation?

Why would you go vegan tho?
Like give a legit reason to go vegan assides from you being an oversensitive twat like 'muh animal rights', there's free range and biological meat too.

I can get vegetarians cause atleast they still eat cheese and eggs and shit but vegan is just a fad diet for people who used to be vegetarians for the sake of being better then others but then vegetarians became hip so these snowflakes needed something new.

> was
Did you died?

See:
>Can you make protein gains being a massive faggot who drinks cum non-stop?

>gorillas aren't human
>so you can't be a vegan
You don't know a goddamn thing about biology do you. We test drugs on mice. Are mice human? A gorilla's muscles are made of the same shit your muscles are.

You were one of those vegans who only eats fucking french fries weren't you.

And you're just as retarded as the guy you're shitting on. Mice are similar, but do you have any idea how many drugs fail given trials after success in mice or even rhesus monkeys? To imply that because gorillas can get away with their diet humans could too is kys-tier stupidity.

I didn't say "eat exactly the same way as a gorilla does and you'll get hench," I meant that we're made out of the same parts, we can learn things about ourselves from animals, the same rules apply to us.

Regardless, protein is not the thing you're missing with veganism, eat some broccoli or fake meat or that protein pasta or something. Vegans actually do, however, basically have to supplement with B12 because there is simply not enough for us in plant products, however vegetarians don't necessarily have to.

Only morons eat nuts for the protein content. I've no idea where people got the idea that nuts are protein heavy

As for sources of really protein dense food, see Vegan quorn, seitan and vegan protein powder (i use soya) are pretty much entirely protein

>pasta, rice and bread
how many calories do you consume a day?

B12 pills really aren't expensive

seitan is cheap to make also

>he doesn't activate his almonds

I'm vegan and I ate 170g of protein yesterday, hit 2100kcal and that's just because I ate a pb&j as a snack. Would have been below 1800 otherwise, below even that if I'd skipped bread with lunch.

The answer is to eat lots of tofu, tempeh and saitan* - and drink protein shakes of course. Also vegan "mock meats" - they're delicious, packed with protein and make transitioning to veganism easier.

[*not a complete protein, however]

this guy does good videos on vegan protein:
youtube.com/watch?v=F3KJRtOMTtw

Well what do you know, a vegan that doesn't spend the whole video preaching and actually gives useful information. I didn't think they existed.

>PETA

the ethical veganism movement is fucking retarded.

>lets call people that eat meat 'murderers'
-they say with a shit eating smile whilst dressed in there leather bag and shoes, their office furniture made out of wood (when chopped down you destroy animals habitats) and held together with wood glue.

you can not eat animal products if you so choose, but calling other people derogatory names for there choice is hipictitical as fuck when you still use clothing made from animals, your whole house is made from meterials that when farmed, destroy animal habitats.

the only way to be a proper animal rights/vegan activist is to kill yourself, at least that way you can feed the earth with your plant based rotting body.

anti-veganbaitthread#66666666666666666666666666666

y no greentext tho?

because vegans like green

If you're a vegan you already do that, so it wouldn't be a problem.

wtf wha?

>savage lvl.9000+

I have a buddy who is a vegan. His only source of protein is Casein and whatever he gets from nuts and seeds and shit like beans. He was on a power lifting team at Cal Tech. I guess you can do it.

Vegetarians are faggots that put themselves through constant mild inconvenience.
Vegans stand up wholly for what they believe in, many times a day.

When was the last time you did something because you were passionate about it?

i have arthritis and going vegan actually helped reduce my constant joint inflammation and has definitely slowed its continued progress. I used to be at the opposite end of the spectrum though, i'd eat 4-5 eggs, few slices of bacon every morning. I feel much better on a vegan diet than I ever did eating meat

(Dried) lentils even have about 25g per 100g for example, so it's entirely possible. Especially if you use shakes as well.

It's just about eating a whole lot of stuff that tastes like nothing.

>casein
pretty sure that's not vegan

>Veganism is natural bro humans are herbivores
>You can get protein b12, iron and all your needs if you eat 30 kg of veggies a day or have a diet of exotic vegetables and beans from all over the world that would not have been possible to maintain through 99,99999% of human history

I dunno, meat alternatives are pretty tasty
Linda McCartney sausages and vegan quorn chicken pieces come to mind

100g textured vegetable protein
100g lentils
100g brown rice
Sci mx vegan protein shake

literally 117g of protein right there

So is 25g protein from lentis equal to 25protein from meat gains-wise?

I'm a vegan, thought those quorn chicken pieces tasted weird. LM sausages are 10/10 though

Stupid cunt

Nah, they lie in real life to
>I feel sooo much better now!

>vegan
>calling anyone a cunt

Oh the irony

>le stereotype about vegans that helps me sleep at night

veganism stronk
youtube.com/watch?v=0P8tPqneHoQ

anti-vegan arguments are fucking weak
youtube.com/watch?v=ueqDkY3aNAY

stop stabbing animals to death for hamburgers faggot

Vegans are killing plants too (and yes, they can "feel").

>being this missinformed

whole foods plant based diet is the healthiest diet a human can eat.

youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ

No, from what I understand it's not as bioavaliable (meaning you'll probably have to eat a bit more) but more importantly it isn't a complete source of protein (i.e. contain all nine essential amino acids). However you can sprout them or just combine with rice for a complete amino acid profile. But when that's taken care of, then yeah, plant protein is gainz-wise the same. Your body can't tell the source of the chemical, it doesn't magically become more powerful because it came from a once living sentient being; as long as you get all amino acids in you, it's the same for your body.

Also, I ALWAYS sprout all legumes, beans, peas, nuts and seeds and everyone should do this. Cuts down cooking time and makes it more nutritious. Yes, this does mean that I literally activate my almonds, but I can live with that.

>appeal to mushrooms

youtube.com/watch?v=aQsDWaF1IWE

>cucking a heroin addict
uhh, am I supposed to be impressed here or whats happening

Children die from being fed vegan diets

>ancient excuse
No they can't, they don't have a central nervous system you faggot. Maybe by some vague and broad definition of "feeling" that has a completely different meaning from what the word usually carries. And we're talking about veganism from a health/fitness perspective anyway so feelings don't really matter here.

>what is bioavailability

0.6-0.75 grand per lb of body weight is optimal
more causes oxidisation in the pancreas

:)

Source or gtfo veganfag

>Children die from not being fed properly
Lots of idiots mistreat their kids and feed them crap. Even omnivores. It's an unfair comparison, since all diets can be done both well and terribly. It would be like saying that because the lardasses in Fat Hate threads eat omni-diets are omni-diets are bad; they're clearly not and those people just have a terrible way of doing them.

Dense

Fibre absorbs the macronutrients. Therefore you eat slightly more than your daily intake. Not difficult

Jellyfish doesn't have brains yet it can still think you faggot.

mothers who are B12 and omega-3 deficient put their babies at risk. it is well known in the medical litterature.
youtube.com/watch?v=G5zWPugtzhU

also, babies die all the time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_mortality

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000102/

:)

My issue with trying to be vegan or increase the amount of vegetables in my diet is how the fuck do you prapre vegetables besides salads and stir frys? Washing them is such a pain but for some reason cooking meat is alot more fun...how do i into vegetable increase?

>doesn't have brain
>can think
You need to pick one, or find a better definition of the word "think".

Stews are nice. Oven-baked veggies are delicious. There are some goods tips of vegan youtube channels, including one's from bodybuilders. You don't have to be vegan to get some tips here and there.

>300cal pb&j
>no milk
You're not going to make it brah

>not vaping frozen veggies

>meat is alot more fun
the chinks think that dog meat is fun too.

Plant killer.

see this

I heard dog meat tastes really good. I'd like to try it some time

i would respect you more if you do it. at least you won't be a hypocrite. and i would respect you even more if you kill the cow/dog yourself.

true, theyre really dry. theyre the closest to chicken that ive ever had tho
good to mix into other stuff, like tofu

A lot of my veggies are steamed. I just chop up some leafy things and throw them on the steamer attachment of my rice cooker. Frozen veg is even easier since it comes pre-chopped. Add some walnuts and some balsamic vinegar afterwards and you're good to go.

Im cutting on a vegan diet, this is yesterdays food macros.

37g fat
168g carbs
218g protein
1960 kcal

>37 fat
And?