ITT

Photographs and pictures

Threads like this oughta have a six images posted requirement from op or get locked in all boards, not just /s/ &co.

What?

That pic looks like southern Arizona

>If you start a thread, you post the pictures! Contributions by others are optional and nothing that can be demanded. Contribute at least 6 related pics if you start a thread.
t. /s/ mods
This should really be a global rule if you ask me.

Fuck it, let's save the thread. Posting pics of historical sites I have visited...

Saturn V in Houston.

Greek temple in Paestum, Itay.

Temple of Julius Caesar, in the Forum.

Carvings left by prisoners in the Doge's Palace, Venice.

Edo Castle, Tokyo.

Building at the Meiji Temple complex where, on the appropriate day, you can bring your car in to be blessed.

Battleship North Carolina at sunset.

Found an arrowhead in Tennessee...

These tortoises are not notably historical, but the historical importance of the Galapagos is great enough that I'm going to post them.

You're missing the point of the thread.

Site of the "Last Helicopter Out of Saigon" picture.

The location of this evacuation has often been identified as the rooftop of the U.S. embassy, but in fact it wasn't. The people in the photo were on a rooftop of an apartment building housing CIA officials and their families.

OP left it pretty vague, why quibble? We're unlikely to collide with the image limit.

>ITT: photographs and pictures
>Posts historical photographs
>Hurr you're missing the point

People are posting (presumably) their own photos of historical sites and giving a description of it while you start spamming war photography without any explanation what's even going on in the photos, that someone else took.

>People are posting
>6 unique posters, of which three abandoned the thread 2h ago
It's literally only you, the guy you're talking to and one other. Let him post what he wants.