Can we get a thread about good gym feelings going

Can we get a thread about good gym feelings going.

>when you can finally increase the weight of an exercise that you used to struggle with

>When you start becoming acquaintances with other gym regulars and you finally feel like you belong somewhere for the first time in life

>wen u lif things an put thm down
Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

When you can tell your getting bigger

>tfw you have to say hello to like 20 people everytime you go to the gym and you end up switching gyms just because you don't want to feel obligated to talk to 20 people anymore

>when you see a sexy girl previously seen as unobtainable checkinfg you out hard while you lift

Is there even a better feeling, went from overweight to skinny to now pretty built, been a fun 2 years

me

Before and afters please

>girl leaving the gym
>walks past me
>completely turns her head and stares at me as she leaves
>doesnt even try to hide it

>when you are natty and can see veins pop on your shoulders/biceps/forearms

>when you look really good in the mirror

top down lighting is some kind of magic, in a regular mirror I look ok but with top down lighting I seem like a greek god relatively

I'd love to but I have 2 more months of cutting before I'm praying mantis arm rubbing forum ready, normies have lower standards remember that

I want to know that feel.

>when you're slowly progressing your OHP by doing SL, get yourself as pumped as you can to do your worst lift, accidentally do your plate math wrong and add 15lbs instead of 5lbs to your PR.
>yfw you don't realize this until after you've done your 5x5 and are unloading the bar.

You can do anything you put your mind to, anons. You just have to believe in yourself.

LIGHTWEIGHT, BABY!

>Meme magic vein gains after a month of lifting

Feelsgoodman

>squatting ATG and letting out a fart from the deepest region of your bowels

I just don't talk to em. Smalltalk's boring as fuck and I'm busy

>When you see a brown dude that's smaller than you and you're simultaneously reminded of the impending race war and excited to kill him when it kicks off

No Kitty those are my gains

Mostly this

One day soon user. I can not wait to be able to kill a few Muslims with zero social or legal ramifications. God bless America

>When you're taking a break between sets and spot a qt grill in lululemon short shorts doing jumping jacks.

NO KITTY THOSE ARE MY GAINS!

Soon.

No kitty those are my gains!

>when you realise that small problem with your form that's holding you back and the weight flies on the bar after you fix it

p-p-peter is that you?

>when your back is becoming bigger than your chest

NO KITTY THOSE ARE MY GAINS

>tfw my two cats goblinned my salmon this morning

BAD MR KITTY! BAD!

NO KITTY THOSE ARE MY GAINS