Let's have a civilized conversation... What's the most physically demanding sport? I think that it's wrestling...

Let's have a civilized conversation... What's the most physically demanding sport? I think that it's wrestling. There's crazy amounts of conditioning as well as lots of lifting. Jordan Burroughs, the Ronaldo or Messi of wrestling, lifts twice a day in addition to completely insane conditioning. What about you, /fit? What do you think is the most demanding sport?

Other urls found in this thread:

motosport.com/blog/motocross-riding-the-most-physically-demanding-sport
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apparently motocross
motosport.com/blog/motocross-riding-the-most-physically-demanding-sport

Any sport so long as you go all out.

Calcio Storico

Calvinball

Curling

speed walking

this sport literally has no physical limit. In regard to short term demand combat sports are far higher than any other.

If you don't say men's gymnastics you are wrong

Ice hockey. You know I'm fucking right

Technically, it would be swimming

Hockey player here. LaX is harder imo since it's infinitely easier to skate than run.

women's gymnastics

The sport completely negates legs.

Wait, wait. The training for the sport or the sport itself?

If the amount of running was the metric we were using then ultramarathon running would win

RUGBY

bear blasting

Crab Cock

cycling

>speed walking
Death march never forget

Other hockey player here. That logic is fucked. You can generate 3x the speed on skates, but you still have to go all fucking out. Also, talk to anyone who doesn't skate or used to skate, skating is infinitely harder than walking or running due to the balance and core strength required

Soccer/football

Driving LMP1 cars in 24 hours of Le Mans probably.

Strongman

Triathlon or any other endurance sport.

old fag here. I've played competitive sport my whole life. When I was young I did swimming and rugby at representative levels. Towards the end of my schooling I ran middle distance (800,1500) and cross country at a world (junior) class level but I have never had to push through the pain like I did when I started doing ultra marathons. Until you've run 100 miles straight you really don't know what lurks within those dark corners of your soul.