Tfw I am literally THAT guy who has been training for years and has nothing to show for it

>tfw I am literally THAT guy who has been training for years and has nothing to show for it

I've some how convinced myself it's at least good for my health, so I keep lifting. I didn't even achieve 1/10th of zyzz tier aesthetics in the last 5 years.

Oh well, not all of us are meant to make it. It's time for me to leave this place forever, it was never meant to be, goodbye all.

Post stats/pic famalam

Why not just lift weights passively like I do? I dont go to the gym and expect results, i just like to blow off steam. And hey, if you look good...thats just a side effect

one of my friends is like that, been 155-156lbs for years and years now, ill tell you the same thing I told him. You arent eating enough, you just arent. Its hard to wrap your fucking skull around the concept but force yourself to eat and shoot for around 170-200g protein and come back in 3 months and say you havent gotten any bigger. You need carbs, you need at least 50-75g fats, and tons of protein. Eat and quit pitying yourself its okay

>not eating enough calories
>not eating enough protein

thats why I got fat right? been eating 1kg of meat a day for the last 5 years.

>my diet is shit and after 5 years I never learned or bothered to read the sticky
Fuck.off.

same but I'm consciously apathetic and depressed

occasionally I get inspired but it only lasts about 2 weeks before I don't give a fuck again.

>what are genetics

Please kill yourself. Genetics-deniers need to be brutally tortured.

You're probably just fat.

The only way to look good natty is to be lean (10%

>Eats a kilogram of meat a day
>mfw 2500 kcals
>wants to be cut like Zyzz
>no gear, never cuts

Stay the fuck out.

Genetics play a part, but you can still change yourself.

>pic related is how you sound.

Some people can make all of the change that they are genetically capable of and still not have 1/10 of Zyzz aesthetics.

genetics > supplementation > diet > training

So you have been doing crossfit.... How about joining a real gym you sadkunt?

No shit man, no roids-Zyzz looks like shit compared to roids-Zyzz. Don't be sad because you can't naturally get close to where he got roiding.

Anyone can get close enough to ottermode/athletic mode that normies will think you're hot.

lol i can bet that thats all youre eating then whats your maintenance cals, cals youre eating, how much f/c/p are you eating? Ill help you out if youre for real fucking up somewhere

If you've made no gains in 5 years you're probably doing something wrong. Ever considered getting a personal trainer? Even for just 3 months, they'll put you right.

I'm not OP but I went from like 150lbs to 175 lbs and just got fat even though i was absolutely autistic about getting enough protein every single day. I have barely made strength gains in that time. I've been lifting for over 3 years

Its probably just your bodyfat brah.
I'm 210lbs, deadlift 550lbs and look real muscular in clothes. But because my bodyfat is like 18% I look like shit shirtless.

All it needs is a proper cut.
Let me know if you figure out how to gain that discipline.

>1/10th of zyzz tier aesthetics in the last 5 years.
If you're natty, forget about looking like Zyzz.

What's your program? How to you incorporate overload? What progress have you made (if any) on the four main lifts? Also, how much do you sleep?

Ever thought about getting protein shakes?

>not posting pics

LUL

Started with starting strength, didn't make progress. Tried Greyskull LP.
I've been stuck on these weights for over a year for 5 reps
bench - 155lbs
ohp - 115 lbs
squat - 225 lbs
deadlift - 245 lbs

In that time I have perfected my form though, it is pretty good now except maybe for bench press which makes no fucking sense to me. I try to add 5 lbs per workout but usually end up failing past those weights. I've gone through several deloads. I have been sleeping 9-10 hours a night this summer which is more than ever but the stalled gains have been the same as when I was getting less sleep during college.

Have you tried eating? What do you weigh bet you're a skelly.
> aww but I eat so much
Yeah sure you do

have you been EATING BIG™ if not try that before you quit

Fuck off yoshi

Im 170lbs right now at 5'7 and look fat.

Well, yeah.

With those lifts, you probably have 0 muscle. You and I have the same lifts, except I'm taller and lighter(I have practically zero muscle on my body).

My bench is 20 lbs higher, same OHP, squat is 30 lbs lighter, and DL 30 lbs higher. Just gotta eat more bro; I've been lifting for nearly two months and I'm having trouble eating in excess calories and sleeping enough as well.

When you went from 150 to 175, how fast did you gain the weight?

Looking fat doesn't mean you don't have muscle to gain. Start cutting with 5/3/1 BBB with lots of upper body accessories. Including conditioning.

So I should become even fatter?

I dont exactly remember how fast. I remember going from 150 to around 170 pretty quick while making no strength gains at all and getting chubby. Then I think I went down to 160 and increased to 175 over the course of a few months. The thing is this has been going on for so long that I cant even remember. Also, I started out obese at 200 lbs in highschool so I cut down to 150 with cardio before I even realized the benefits of lifting.

Learn to trip, fag

Yeah, you bulked too fast and underdid the training.

>lifting for aesthetics natty
epin, simbly epin

So, OP is either

1. Being a little pussy in the gym and not pushing himself hard enough.
2. Not eating enough.
3. Low test.

In order of likelyhood.

So what should I be doing now? Even while gaining weight I stall on my lifts.

>tfw been lifting 5-6 days a week for a year and cramming myself with food
>negligible gains

life isn't fair lads ;_;

>Started with starting strength, didn't make progress.
>didn't make progress
YOU'RE NOT DOING THE PROGRAM

No you're just dumb.
>5-6 days a week
Lel you degenerate faggot you don't get big at the gym. You go to the gym to subject your body to enough stimulus to trigger muscle repair. You grow during rest days.

What do you mean by negligible? You won't look anywhere near good after a year unless you're lean.

this
Though I'd probably add "not precisely following a good program"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I DON'T KNOW IM NEW STOP YELLING