Daily reminder no one is going to spoonfed you

Daily reminder no one is going to spoonfed you

Other urls found in this thread:

tacot.com/listings/lamborghini-centenario-lp-770-4-2016-dark-grey-maisto-85557-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will. Retards thinking they are clever, are pouring money in those people that were lucky to be in place a year or more before.

All this is another shitshow capitalism makes. Hype and nothing more. Weaponized advertishment.

I kinda feel sorry for those retards buying crap with zero value and paying hard money on it. But hey, i had to live somehow too.

>spoonfed

if you 12 old and love me i will

I will masturbate with your tears when the exact same things are said next year, but with everything 5-10x more expensive

And sit on my lap.

Sorry.

.: Crypto 101 :.

>0) Lurk more
Search for what you are about to do, why you shouldn't do this and find a reason to do it anyway.

>1) Register wallets
Pick up some wallets for some coins you wish to keep.
Those will be your buffer between trading and "real" money.
It doubles as a storage for long term investment.
Usually, a single bitcoin wallet is enough, some tho will prefer to have multiple wallets.

>2) Fill those wallets
Convert some of your "real" money into crypto.
Usually it means buying bitcoin on coinbase.

>3) Set up for trade
Register to some trading place and convince yourself of the amount you wish to lose on trading.
Usually it means register to bittrex and transfer form wallet to exchange.

>4) ???
Daily lurk on /biz and edge trading skills lead you to make profit.
Usually it means shitting on itself whenever bitcoin hiccups and posting "This coin is going to moon, all aboard!".

>5) Profit
Congrats, you made profit.
Change back your exchange bitcoin to "real" money.
Usually it means bittrex to coinbase to your account.

And, very important step, buy a Lambo.
tacot.com/listings/lamborghini-centenario-lp-770-4-2016-dark-grey-maisto-85557-0

>-1) As a side note
- Always luck more
- Understand what you are doing
- Stop asking for spoonfeed and search by yourself
- Only gamble what you are willing to lose
- Very few can make a living out of this crypto trading thing, don't expect a lot
- Always lurk more
- Mining is not profitable on current "big" crypto like Bitcoin or Ether except if doing it with a special desiged rig
- stay norm big fella
- Buy low sell high
- Keep like 60% - 80% in "trusted" coins (BTC, ETH, etc. Those will change over time) play with the rest
- Lurk more, I told ya.

Quick question!

I'm buying some ripple today on kraken. If I ant to hold it for a long period where would you personally store your coin? I plan to store in mycelium wallet.

I mean... youtube+Veeky Forums turned $500 into $10k for me. feels pretty good and spoonfed to me

>Coinbase
Don't be a dumbass and get swamped in fees, use gdax if you want to buy with fiats

Man, I'm lazy.

I just create a paper walley on a regular computer and run the core for the said coin (not compulsory).
Then I transfert funds to my paper wallet, and that's it.

I should have generated my paper wallet offlin tho.

But I always use core for my outgoing transactions frol my paper walley (never a website)

Dear user,
I wrote this piece'o shit months ago.
So better options could arose with the time.
And according to the "lurk more" policy, except if you post a nice big list of sitealike, I will not update promoting lurking from newbies.

Sincerely yours,
user.

People here only want to be spoon-fed on how to buy crypto. They don't need any help losing it.

see, every time I make progress I'm finding out new information and it's slowing me down... I wan't aware about "paper wallets".

I'm still very new to crypto.

Sure they will..

Media spoonfeeds idiots all day every day, just not with truth or with information which would be beneficial to the human race.

Well, most people learn this a day or an other.
You can lurk a little bit and you will know the benefit and cons of paper wallet.
Same for harware wallet and cold srorage, air gap and so on.
I probably don't know everyrhing either.

Keep learning, you will be a better user.

Chancoin.

I think you Misspell "shitcoin"

I'm poor as fuck, only have 100 to use for trading while looking for a job atm.

What should I invest in top 3 coins or alt coins or ICOs?

I don't know what the fuck to do r/cryptocurrencies bitcoin talks and /biz has too much information to process.

Then, take the fucking time to process the information!

Giving you three shitcoin for instan bankrupcy will neither help you nor making you rich.

Learn, take time, and enjoy.

Only gamble what you are willing to lose.
And freaking lurk more!

not horrible english for a filthy pajeet, still should kill yourself though shit skin

You are trying to get us to spoonfeed you right?
Here's my tip: buy some Bitbay.

Any YT recommendations?
Is there any big channels whose shills actually work in say "my top 3 shitcoins oct 2017"? Curious, since easy bucks could be made if you catched on to these big shill trends early on

sup cunt

at what % of profit do you sell your initial invest to rebuy it in btc or eth?

And rub that tiny little ass over my cock

Then WTF is this forum for?

Someone tell me how to downvote this comment.

Yo biatch

I usually use my brain and do the math.
I'm a lame poor fag, but I usualy buy sole shitcoin, sell at two times the fees (very stupid but should be fast. Is not tho).

At 10-50% gain, I skim and go over.

As I said, I use my brain. But it's neither effective nor fast.
With my values, I need to be right 98.9% of the time. Needless to say, I'm not and I lose money.

As an example, if you can be right 90% of the time, you need at least to sell 9% higher than the buy.

As for the skimin of the gain, it's up to you.