Why do people say raw eggs are better for you than fried eggs or that fried eggs have more fat and calories?

why do people say raw eggs are better for you than fried eggs or that fried eggs have more fat and calories?

are there people who put fucking oil or butter on the pan before frying eggs?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=09GBjzxYymQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jd4qr2rW4lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I put canola oil on the pan so that I can actually get the eggs off. Otherwise they stick to the pan and leave grimey stains

This

I put 5 grams of butter in beforehand. I then add that to my daily calorie count along with the eggs.

Problem there op?

Fried eggs=more fat= higher chance of heart attacks

what kind of shitty pan do you have? I've never had any issues getting them off my regular teflon coated pan with just a standard spatula

BE CAREFUL EATING EGGS THEY ARE REALLY UNHEALTHY

I put water

how the fuck do you get more fat into the food just by adding heat?

Fried literally means "cooked in hot fat or oil"

So yeah, people use oil or butter to fry things

If your eggs are sticking to the pan it means you're cooking them too hot.

then what the fuck is it called when you prepare foods in a pan without adding oil?

people fry bacon and they don't add more fat to it, typically the opposite

cooking?

not everyone uses non-stick frying pans

Jesus, use your fucking brain OP.

Fried eggs can have more fat and calories if they are fried with a bit of butter or oil. If you do that, count the fat and oil too. That doesn't make the eggs fattier, it's because you're eating oil with it. If you don't want to fry eggs, then boil the fuckers. Soft or hard, it's the same shit.

If the eggs are fried to the point of getting crispy or even dark brown/burnt then you're losing a bit of protein, not a lot. I'd say that it's as important to enjoy the eggs as it is to get the maximum protons.

Raw eggs have the maximum protein and minimum calories because they aren't cooked and have no oil added, obviously. But raw eggs have a risk of bacterial infection. Very low, but it you have six raw eggs per day in a glass like Rocky, then this might be a concern. Factory farmed eggs might not be as "clean" as you hope, and with antibiotic resistant bacteria it's more concerning than ever.

If you're eating a lot of eggs, then spend the money for good ones: free range, organic, whatever. I promise you that they taste way way better, let alone the other benefits.

And over all, do some research about your food.

Poached.

I thought I was the only one

time to buy a real pan familia

Raw eggs also have terrible protein bioavailability and a tendency to inflict biotin deficiencies. There's no advantage to eating them that way except being quicker than cooking.

Unsure if fry bacon is used correctly there but it could be as a lot of fat is released by the meat itself

Also, probably just however it's prepared. Over easy, sunny side up, etc
Depends on where you're from

where can you buy non-coated frying pans?
unless you mean some cast iron skillets but if you're choosing to use one of those that's your own decision making your life more difficult

Is it good to do it like this?

You are forgetting the oil

I didn't know there were people who used oil when COOKING an egg on a FRYING pan

its so much easier to get down your throat 6 egg whites raw then cooked.

As the gangstalker worries about me cooking my eggs his enemies are waiting to find his whole family for what they did to his female family members.

I wish I could be there to watch the Russians and chinese kick your shit in and fuck you up. Ah well. Such is life

So let me get this straight. People are eating raw eggs solely to avoid an iota of oil that they don't need to add and is probably negligible? Sounds more like people just don't want to clean a frying pan.

Food can be fried in its own fat. I thought the sticky straight up says not all fats are bad.

So you poach it?

Scrambled

I use cast iron, but I eat a lot of beans so usually I'll just throw the eggs on top of the beans with some cheese and close the top, and they end up steamed. No oil required

I put less than 1 gram of oil in the pan (yes i weighted it), I'm pretty sure that's not going to impact my heart more than the 5 eggs that i eat every morning.

Was that you jerking off watching me change my clothes in the locker room...

Eggs impact the heart...
Confirmed moron

Bacon is fried in its own fat. Eggs cooked on a pan with no oils is not frying, it's an unnamed thing so just call it "cooking". It's unnamed because nobody does it, because it will cook the egg unevenly.

When you fry anything, you chemically change it's composition and it becomes more rancid, i.e. it's PH level drops which, along with cholesterol produced by the body, can cause oxidation in the blood stream, giving you plaque.

Nnnnnope none of that is true whatsoever. Frying does not change chemistry in a different way from boiling, baking, or whatever else. The only difference is that oil is used as the heat transfer mechanism instead of air or water. Stop spreading retarded misinfo

It's only bad if you reach the smoking point of the fat you use for frying, otherwise it doesn't change anything.

>cast iron skillets but if you're choosing to use one of those that's your own decision making your life more difficult

The major maintenance of a cast iron skillet is just using it regularly. Cleaning amounts to wiping it out with a cloth or paper towel, and only very occasionally requires something like a chain mail scrubber. The pan will never need replacement in your lifetime.

Also, those forearm gains.

>This post
Seek help, gangstalking is a paranoid delusion.

Tell that to based putin. He's gonna make you guys his bitch just wait.

God bless America

m.youtube.com/watch?v=09GBjzxYymQ

>not using a season cast iron pan
>not knowing the experience of having an sunny-side-up egg just sliding from the pan into the plate
why even live

Man, you really are gone. That comment has nothing to do with what we were just talking about.

As I said, go to a friend and ask them for help.

>2016
>still using toxic teflon pans instead of cast iron and a little bit of olive oil

Yawn it was a response to your shitty comment nigger. Did it hurt your feelings. Are you upset that your bullshit is going to hit you 10 fold.

Here's another one for you clowns. You're lucky my grandmother didn't blow that guys brains out who tried to break into her house.

Here's another one for you faggot since you're clearly unaware of world affairs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jd4qr2rW4lc

this man truly knows his shit.

cooking eggs, or anything with protein for that matter causes the proteins to denature. that is why they go from translucent to opaque. the proteins unravel and stick to each other in a chemical reaction that is irreversible, with the exception of highly sophisticated chemical techniques.

the cooking process breaks chemical bonds that our digestive system would not have the resources, nor the time to due before excretion.

Is this the pan industry shill thread

Poach suggestions breh

like recipes after the egg is poached, or on actually poaching the egg? the latter is admittedly one of the hardest things to do in a kitchen, and I'm a pretty good cook.

>are there people who put fucking oil or butter on the pan before frying eggs?

wew

just get one of them egg poacher silicon things for a buck fifty at the store.

it sure beats learning how to properly salt the water and spin it n shit

>teflon

enjoy your cancer