"M-maybe women will pay attention to me when I lift X amount!"

>"M-maybe women will pay attention to me when I lift X amount!"
>youtube.com/watch?v=SW1IHQzua6k
>nope dot jay peg

When will you retarded GYMCELS get the fucking truth through your thick skulls? Are you THIS dense? Are you THIS oblivious to common sense? Women wont give a shit when you squat 4, 5, 6 or any number of plates. Same goes for your autistic "oly" lifts as well. What a genius combination that sport is, strength training paired up with AUTISTIC form requirements that have NO BEARING to real world movements. No wonder you guys love it so much.

Face it, women see people like you and LAUGH at your inferior GENETICS. When will you fucking realise that women only care about RACE,

FACE,

and HEIGHT?

Thats it.

Do you SERIOUSLY think Chad goes through all this autism just to get girls? He rawdogs your oneitis in his first week of university. He flirts with the secretaries and slaps their asses while you have to tiptoe around them and whisper to avoid an HR harassment tribunal. Have the NUMEROUS and WELL DOCUMENTED Tinder experiments not shoved the truth in to your thick and misshapen skulls? WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING LEARN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCIovPZAN-E&ab_channel=clarence0
youtube.com/watch?v=MIAbrvYo8nI&ab_channel=clarence0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit bait, you can see grills mirin and even fucking clapping when he snatched 180. And get this, not everyone lifts to fill a void in their self confidence so they can finally approach girls, some do it for sport :)

i get mired every time i do weighted pull ups,they stare as if they seen jesus

Go back to your crab bucket, robot.

You have no power here

>he's still basically warming up with my max

>Dedicating several years of your life to lifting just for a brief mire by two 5/10s that will be forgotten in 10 minutes.

>RACE
Fucking lmao.

Do you gymcel fucks HONESTLY believe you're worth shit JUST because you're white?

FUCKING LOL at ABSOLUTE SUBHUMANS thinking they're worth SHIT because they fit some 1930s era "Aryan" description, as if that's worth ANYTHING when you're a pathetic, chinless framecel. Yeah, I'm sure those "blonde princesses" will really prefer your "proud nationalist christianity morality" to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

Have you left your house in the past 30 years? Go to ANY major city. I was in Paris last week, loads of hot prime girls around.

You know what all the guys I saw with hot white girls had in common? BARELY ANY OF THEM WERE WHITE. LMFAO.The same girls you spend HOURS white knighting for online WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, while they fucking DREAM about Ali and Tyrone.

I'm not stupid, obviously women do sometimes find (good looking) white men attractive. But you /pol/ browsing autists who've convinced yourselves that being white in itself is somehow worth ANYTHING are fucking RETARDED. The things that attract women are things like height, face, frame, dick size, robustness, low-inhibitions. Unfortunately for stormfag incels like you, blacks and north Africans are on top in those areas.

dude you fucked up just by typing that much shit. let me give you some advice

as someoe who shitposts on fit a lot, you have to be really punchy and quick with your op post. like 2 sentences max. the average fitizen won't read beyond that. you could have had twice as many replies by now if you'd kept your shitpost short

good luck padawan

im mirin that fuckin tuck an roll grandma

The fuck is a gymcel, is this some new american fitshaming term made up by fatty mcfatfucks?

>GYMCELS

Thanks for capitalizing this. Makes your post easy to discard.

goddamnit the cuckfags got out of their containment boards again

>The fuck is a gymcel, is this some new american fitshaming term made up by fatty mcfatfucks?

Yes, kind of. It's meant to discourage any male trying to improve themselves. It's essentially just crab mentality.

I saw a cuck-thread on /gif/ when I was there earlier, go post there I'm sure they will appreciate it.

I think he's alright looking, maybe a short nice hair style, and contacts.

Why ARE YOU typing like that ? Arn,t you the SAME NIGGER that posted some shit BAIT like this one on /pol/ a few days ago ?

You write just like NIGGERS TALK, and it makes you look like a FUCKING MONGOLOID.

If you SERIOUSLY ARE a nigger, the girl I fucked last night MIGHT BE YOUR COUSIN since she is black like YOU.

He lifts like he's an angry nerd trying to prove something though. Can anyone else see this?

That lift was pretty good, but these subs are much better.

when u nut but she keeps suckin jpg

nice try kid

at least his gym has a decent playlist that isn't country music about chewing Copenhagen and waking up hungover after fucking a donkey.

Clarence is a fucking beast

I can't get over how fucking explosive clarence is. Look at that fucking speed on the light weight.

kek, OP sounds like a jelly cuck faggot.

No I'm serious. It looks like he doesn't even talk to anyone else there

ye he looks better without glasses
youtube.com/watch?v=qCIovPZAN-E&ab_channel=clarence0

>1:26
>3:21
>implying those girls aren't wetting themselves right there

Also, that seems like a really dope gym. Everyone's doing free weights and the music is good

Yea sure because people have planty of conversations in the middle of the reps. Also I'm miring hard his tricking skills.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRQr5SvQuOU

It's obviously some crossfit shithole.

>lifting for women

my favorite meme

i think he was better at tricking when he weighed less
youtube.com/watch?v=MIAbrvYo8nI&ab_channel=clarence0

He's a dweeb man lol. Can't take him seriously

If crossfit means everybody doing free weights or box jumps than maybe it's not so bad

That's a small part of what these places are like.

>i think he was better at tricking when he weighed less

Nope.

It was never about the women, user. Gosh you're so two dimensional.

idk why you're so mad. that's great pasta material right there.

Honestly looks more stable now, but i'm not an expert. Still the fact that he hasn't lost those skills while getting so much stronger is pretty cool.

why isn't this guy in the olympics

It's probably not just a matter of signing up, dude.

ireland doesnt have a weightlifting fed
not strong enough when(if ever) natty

The dude has the national record on both Snatch and C&J but to answer question I remember reading he was taking it easy this year because Injury.

from an interview
"Many people want to see me compete more often (I only competed around 8 or 9 times) and go to the Olympics, but honestly I never really cared too much about competing. I enjoy training most of all and it’s the number one reason I continue to train. Of course, I will compete eventually to prove I can lift big weights in a competition environment, but right now I’m focusing on getting as strong as possible."

I don't really follow olympic lifting but is this guy Olympic caliber?

A 180kg snatch (let alone 185) is fucking impressive. I don't know how much he weights but here are the results of the 104KG category from last Olympic games, judge for yourself.

>robots think they can sway Veeky Forums
I was an autistic sperg until i started working out 2 years ago. Just got back from interrailing and fucked atleast 2 gurls in every city brah you mad you sad kunt

DELETE THIS

woah it's not sam hyde?

>that 94 kg fucking up their cut

sides are in orbit

Is he roided out tho?

>Marcin Dolega

Lmao at that Polack trying to be all like "POLAN STRONG" and going for 190 three times, and failing, failing, failing...