Tfw 6'2", 260 lbs and builtfat

>tfw 6'2", 260 lbs and builtfat

Do I cut or what Veeky Forums?

I have never lifted but played sports in high school am naturally strong (inb4 meme). My grandfather was an olympic silver medalist in wrestling and I have a wrestler type body. My das was also drafted by an MLB team and played 6 years. Do I keto and lose muscle then build up again at

You're just fat fat not builtfat or any sugar coated name you wanna put on it. Accept it and start dieting you fat piece of shit. A fucking retarded fat ass talking about being

Post pics

I'm black does that make it more believable?

>I have never lifted but played sports in high school am naturally strong

your just fat user

Post pics nigga

>my grandfather was strong so that means i must be too
By that logic how come Arnold's kids arent ripped and strong if he was?

>260lbs
>builtfat
>doesnt lift
>

I am

But some guys on Veeky Forums told me that benching a plate and a half and squatting 250 is good for someone that hasnt lifted before

Post pics

Post pics senpai

I'm scared of fat shaming

>builtfat
>doesn't lift

you're just obese

I am Alex Jones mode

Don't worry, you are black.
For every one that will call you fat, there are 3 autismos that will talk about you cucked him

Then you are not "builtfat" please stop calling yourself things you are not. Call yourself for what you are: fat.

Diet
Lift
Put in work
Read the sticky faggot

You're just a fatass, you're not built fat. Built fat is heavy weight Olympic power lifters. You're just a lazy fat fuck who wants to try and justify it. Pics of Olympic fat built proof or get the fuck out and start dieting and going to the gym.

This is me but no double chin and broader shoulders

Post your pics

da fuck you on about i'm 6'1 200lbs and athletic build at the most, to be builtfat i'd easily need to be above 240lbs

Cut, but while cutting make sure to take BCAA's they'll help maintain strength while cutting. But good luck getting to sub 10% BF that shit will take time and a lot of dedication.

>this is me but it isn't me

post a picture of yourself or we'll all assume you're a fat dyel

>builtfat
>doesn't lift

you're just fat,you're not builtfat.
1.5pl8 is just 80kg,and you weigh 118kg. you literally can't even bench your own bodyweight by 38kg and you call yourself strong.kys

Post a pic user, we are just strangers on an intrnet forum, for every fatshamer there will be one guy trying to give good advice. But until we know what to work with, its impossible to say more than 'lose weight because 260 at 6'2 is pretty bad'

good job user,you're obese with a bmi of 33.4 and only 1.6 to be considered MORBIDLY OBESE
since you make claims but wont posta photo go make a tumblr and complain about fat shaming you cunt

Sad sack of shit. I'm 60 kg, literally half your weight, and I'm benching 101 kilos. KYS fatass. Put in work before you even begin to think about bragging.

this dude looks like a fat nicholas cage to me wtf....

>I'm scared of fat shaming

then just forget it and carry on being fat homeboy. Enjoy your early death

>broader shoulders
LMAOING@u my nigga