When will Veeky Forums realize that you can not emulate strength and power and aesthetics if you wear fucking glasses...

When will Veeky Forums realize that you can not emulate strength and power and aesthetics if you wear fucking glasses. No woman at all would choose someone with poor vision over someone with good vision. So if you have glasses you might as well kill yourself.

This is true

so, wear contacts

/thread

They used to randomly hurt and dry out my eyes, but I only tried one brand.
Maybe it's worth giving another try.

Been using them for 14 years.

My eyes began being dry 1 year ago. I switched to a more expensive brand (wew silicone or some shit, softer and breathable).

No issues since.

Do you ever get pain putting them in? Sometimes I'd get terrible pain and I had to either try it in the other eye or rinse it in cleaner and try again.
Do you have permanent ones? I think I had ones that were supposed to be changed after one month.

No, I only get pain if they're completely dry.
Completely dry only happens if I've showered with them on, washing them. Or sleeping with them.

It's dailys, not monthly btw.

I did use monthly ones for a while, they get noticeably stiff over 30 days.

women dont care if you wear or dont wear glasses. stop overthinking about shit like that. Hell they might not care if you're fir or a fat fuck. What they DO care is that you're alpha. Usually this comes with being swole/fit etc. BUT mainly its posture and not acting like a little bitch and being social. grow the fuck up millenial shitter nu-males.

Caffeine consumption can help keep your eyes moist, drink more coffee.

Alpha's (Chad's) don't wear glasses.

are you for real? Glasses on built dudes is gap moe, bro

Getting women is a meme.

damn the guy on the left is handsome as fuck no homo. can't see but if he has blue eyes his colouration is crazy.

would bang both desu

Yeah if your poor

I guess saying blue collar chads don't wear glasses is true.

They don't wear glasses because they don't have shit genetics that causes them to not even be able to see clearly lmao

>taht tattoo

completely 100% this. This is what the OP is saying

In the book, Bateman wore spectacles with plain lenses - he had no sight defect, he was just a pre-hipster.

>>Twenty years ago
>>Be me
>>Tired of wearing glasses and decide to have a contact lens test (necessary to obtain lenses in the UK, as you must have a prescription)
>>Optician puts first lens in
>>Freak out completely
>>Anxiety attack
>>Convulsions
>>Pass out
>>Wake up with opticians standing round me with no clue what to do
>>UNSUITABLE FOR CONTACT LENSES

A couple of years ago I tried again: went straight in with no problems. Now I wear them all the time, proud that I conquered my phobia but ashamed that it was such a fucking hilarious phobia.

Lol stay pleb dude. Glasses make you look more intelligent and attractive. Clark Kent mode activated

Chad doesnt wear glasses virgin.