Hello fellas, missed me? Finally bought your stack of XRP?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6x6b1u/brad_garlinghouses_response_to_usc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

=]

E-coin = xrp = Massive adoption

For what reason?
The coin is barely moving in any direction.

The latest Episode of Mr. Robot depicts a future currency war between the fictional Global Digital Currency "Ecoin" and the decentralized real Bitcoin.

Maaaan they will put some very heavy price tags on it believe me. Both sides

5 bucks by end of 2018.

This looks like he could be Ben's chad cousin

$2 by end of 2017.

You guys are fucking retarded.
Learn how to predict prices with market cap and stop trying to dump cripple bags

How in the fuck will it get 190 billion dollars poured into cripple when the entire market cap for crypto is 100 billion

Market Cap: $154.105.556.267

bruh pls this is just the start wait till real money comes in and not poo poo money

and btw, for it to reach 1$ cap needs to be 40bil,

dont know where you went to school but god damn you are supid

swell conference starts in 13oct

If crypto market cap is 100bn, that doesn't mean that there's 100bn in crypto's you fucking mong. Secondly, market cap is a useless metric for crypto. Also, your math is off.

Good luck with those bags lol. Crypto will get there but there's a better player in town about to tear down cripples market cap.

Like shredded.

Enjoy The delusion that 30 more billion dollars is going to be put into cripple eoy

If people are stupid enough to expect a 190 billion market cap increase let them waste their money...i'll be investing in the next under the radar project that will guarantee met at least a 5x in no time.

5$ means 200 billion
By all means if your guy's delusional thoughts are helping you sleep at night go for it.

I have my own delusion that the token I'm heavily invested in gets 800 million dollars more poured in.. lol

That's fucking hilarious and i thought linklets were a little delusional.

You know it got pumped to 15billion this summer right, Now they are adding even more Banks and money transfer companies. And they have a working product in the real life what will be used, by companies that shit on BTC marketcap

Oh and they have a few billion for marketing to wake the mass,

Keep dreaming little boy one day you will be a invester

Hey by all means good luck to you
We're all trying to play the zero sum game. I'm not bothering with getting dumped on by cripple fags.
Guaranteed you guys are going up no more than 1 billion dollar in market cap which means .05$ up.

If 20% profit in crypto is big to you for a sell the news. Go for it

$5 might be too much for 2018, but crypto market is booming and this is only the beginning. Market cap for the whole crypto market was literally just 10-15bn, now we're at 100bn. Bitcoin will be dethroned in the next 5 years and Ripple is best positioned to be the one to do that.

>muh market cap
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look at this fucking retard. You don't even understand what that term means. You literally just parrot what some other fat underage NEET says. How about you look up what that number actually means before you try to form some retarded opinion on it? Market cap isn't a set-in-stone number, it can go up or down. And Ripple speaks to an industry that is literally worth trillions of dollars. But please, go on and tell me about your little pump and dump scamcoin. Post some memes or some shit. I'm waiting.

1 billion extra in cripple is 20%
1 billion extra in link is 800% (for me 3000%)

Link will be dumped after conference. You will become the eternal bagholder. I look forward to it

Your logic indicates that your a retard ,

if 1 billion gets pumped Ripple goes up 10% not 5cent

Also Ripple is not my only investment i hold a good % of my porto in this because i know in the future this is the big player

.05 cents to .25 cents is 20% 10% is .025 cents... Seriously?

You're a NEET with a gambling problem. Just because you gambled and won, doesn't mean that you know what you're doing. In due time you'll be posting pink wojaks.

>Worth trillions of dollars
Damn... And i thought linklets were dillusional....

>he's not all in XRP and XLM right now

gonna feel good tripling my protfolio

The international banking industry is worth trillions of dollars. Prove me wrong, you literally can't.

Oh sorry reread i thought you said ripple was worth trillions lol.
No by all means that's why there's tokens attempting to connect with that market. I just don't see them redoing all of their costly infrastructure to adopt ripple.

All the valuation poured into ripple is purely speculation. The moment a better player comes in town that's more convenient for Banks. Shit is going to die

I do noticed the sad attempt of shilling for cripple increasing from the rise of Link. Its like they secretly know that Link's about to take a huge chunk of their market.

Ripple is the most convenient. At this point it's less convenient to keep using the slow dinosaur SWIFT infrastructure and slap some blockchain technology on top of it. Something has to replace it, and Ripple is the only player that seems poised to do it.

if anyone is interested in knowing what the ripple chief cryptographer has to say about the price of XRP

In fact the only threat facing Ripple right now would be Utility Banking Coin, will definitely be interesting to see how fast and efficient it is compared to XRP and how many banks either decide to stick with UBC or dump it for XRP.

yeah we'll have to see. I already know of one confirmed blockchain tech switching from oraclize to chainlink, and request.network thinking about utilizing chainlink as an option.

Ripple has one use case. Chainlink is literally any use case

What do you think about UBC

*USC

>reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6x6b1u/brad_garlinghouses_response_to_usc/

USC is hardly a real threat.

Where'd you get that chainlink info?

I honestly can't decide if Linkies or Cripple fanatics are more deluded.

The level of arrogance and delusion is just so staggering. Is it being involved with banks that causes it? Is every coin that is involved with a bank bound for this madness?

Not deluded, just hopeful, and looking at the marketcap and partners, I wouldn't say it's out of the question for Ripple to become a major player in the future.

from reddit, but if you check confido.io

"We recently made the switch from Oraclize to Chainlink because of the decentralised aspect of Chainlink. The way we use Chainlink is pretty simple; our smart contracts track packages by using multi-carrier shipping API’s like Easypost and Postmen to view the delivery status of a package. We connect to, and pull data from, these API’s using Chainlink.
Before we made the switch from Oraclize to Chainlink we relied on one single API to serve us the correct data, which simply wasn’t secure enough when dealing with people’s money. Chainlink allowed us to stay decentralised and improve the security of our platform by allowing us to pull data from several API’s.
We are bullish on LINK and hope to accelerate the adoption by using it in our own project. There are so many use cases for LINK, our project is just one of them."

Sad

>moved from 19 cents to 27 cents in the last week

I guess you faggots are just used to pajeetcoins flailing up and down until they eventually die

aye lol

Down with Evil-corp! Let's hack the system while smoking some dope bro

buy on flail down sell on flail up easy money from pajeet :^)

Is it as boring as season 2?

>Bitcoin will be dethroned in the next 5 years and Ripple is best positioned to be the one to do that.

>Ripple is best positioned to be the one to do that.

God damn it the look the same

That guy owns the role, too. I hope they don't ruin him by making him a pedo.

Mr robot is closer to reality then you guys think ;)

dark army is real