Never forget lads. #AllBodiesMatter

Never forget lads. #AllBodiesMatter

The saddest thing is that this will never take off like it did for women due to the harsh realities of the sexual market place

This will never EVER take off because then girls would have to accept short men.

I hope it doesn't because I despise fat people.

I got a thing for short guys. I don't want it to become acceptable for men to be short, because their insecurity makes them cuter and easier to pick up

I don't even understand these "everyone is beautiful" movements. Like what do they actually want to happen? What is there concrete, practical, real world goal?

Is 5'11 short? Are you in Florida?
>pls respond

>easier to pick up
d-do you mean physically pick up..? t-thats my fetish

To say "It's society's fault" I'm not sexy, not mine.

Ugly people just want unwarranted compliments.

Unfortunately if everything is beautiful then nothing is beautiful. It's something rare and hard to achieve.

They want to be sexually attractive without actually having to do any work for it. They want to be thought of as just as beautiful as a super model without having to eat a reasonable amount of food, eat healthy, exercise, have good hygiene, spend time on their hair and makeup, and so on. They want the reward without the work, that's all that is.

despite the memes 5'11 is not short. It's above average height

I hope it does. If more guys let themselves go I'll look even better by comparison.

Grill or gay? Pls respondo

OP here. Just want you guys to feel safe in your own skin

Wonder what her bf looks like.

it's just feel good crap, it's quite literally the same mechanism as drug or alcohol addiction.

that's not the question you should be asking, you should be asking what her lover looks like namsayin

>tfw when 5'6
t-thanks

>everyone but there nigger has a full head of hair
Fuck you, this movement was never able equality. I want to take a women's hair care product and smear it all over each and every one of their scalps until there's nothing left. Ugh, this makes me soooo mad. #triggered #mpb #holdtheline

Does this infuriate anyone else? I have stretch marks and can't grow facial hair and I don't want some bitch telling me i'm "perfect just the way I am"

I can accept my flaws I don't need some cunt telling me it's ok

i mad

Ew, no manlets allowed

>under 5'10"
>unironically kekking mexico and all south american countries THIS FUCKING HARD

LEL

OP here. I defy pretty much all of these except being somewhat fat and yes. It's infuriating. What is there to strive for?

the nigger also look 60+yo so no wonders

Well, in this case it's satirical. Obviously when they say "everyone is beautiful" they OBVIOUSLY only mean women. Fat/short men need to just accept that they are invisible to society and stfu.

>You don't need abs

You do if you want to be able to bend forward or not fall back uncontrollably.

Maybe in America lol, try being 5'11 in northern europe

FLORIDA
L
O
R
I
D
A

>tfw I'm 5'10''

fuck ya. not under!

>"Boys under 5'10" "
>Not "Men under 5'10" "

If you're a fit 6'0+ femanon amazon huntress can pick me up anytime. C A N A D A ?

CANADA
A
N
A
D
A

>I defy pretty much all of these
What? Ebgrish plz
>what is there to strive for??????
It's like you're not even from this board
Gtfo

I am 5'9 plz take me away