General lifting/nutrition infographics and photos dump

General lifting/nutrition infographics and photos dump

Beautiful dump user!

Fuck I've been going down to my nose or eyes this whole time.

Shows all the bars except the only one you need, fucking curlbro

lol

correct bar path is a curve not a line ree

kek

I miss Livia

>midfoot
>not superior forefoot
kys

I've literally been doing A for years. I'm mad at myself now.

Absolutely beautiful fraud. Publication-quality graphics, LaTeX typesetting, citations. Love it.

> captcha: select all the food
On a cut, trying to convince myself sundae isn't food, have to click it anyway to satisfy fucking Google.

lol

when i retract my scapula like it says my bench press always feels uneven/lopsided to the right and it hurts my shoulders. very slight tuck feels more comfortable

cumming buckets is nutrition. r-right guys?
pygeum supplement helps too.

>inb4 what is this doing here

Audibly kekked

>mfw been lifting for so long your too scared to look at these

Is this real life ?

I remember that post

You're so fucking retarded, dude.

what happens if I don't rerack it with locked elbows?

It's just fantasy.

dumping a bunch, sorry if any are repeats

See the 'advanced' section of the infographic covering this. The infographic itself is covering straight up and down vs angled path, which the latter is better obviously.

didnt see that user, thanks

Fucking kek 10/10

what level of autism is this?

why does it hurt my wrist to hold the bar like this

I don't get it.

I hope this is a joke

It's a parody. Pay attention to it.

Whoever tries that will definitely be caught in a landslide with no escape from reality.

I still have more but I have to go CASH MUH PAYCHECK before the bank closes and do errands and shit. Keep posting more. I love infographics.

stupid, some good ab exercises on this like leg raises

>Note how quickly the figure disappears when you look directly at it.

Holy kek

>no shoulder isolation
Into the trash it goes.

What the difference between power and strength?

None, the entire infograph is broscience.

Power is strength applied quickly. Think jumping vs walking up stairs or sprinting vs jogging

I love this book, followed bill starr's advice in the beginning when i started bb'ing years ago. Definitely not the same kinda stuff you hear nowadays, but still found it to be effective.

This is great thanks

This is not how you should bench press and I'm 90% sure this is a troll image.

You don't arch your back. Olympic lifters do this because their job is to lift as much as they physically can, no matter the cost to their body. Giving this as general advice for ordinary people doing the bench press is like saying 'the correct way to do a seated row is to lean back as far as possible'.

You don't lift it diagonally, that's really ridiculous. If you're not practicing good control why are you doing the bench press? Get back to the chest press before you play with the big boy toys.

A lot of these infographics read like they were made by some lard arse who goes to the gym for fifteen minutes, does one rep of 100kg on each of the exercises and wonders why they don't make any progress. Do your exercises properly, when doing compound exercises control the weights so that you're lifting fairly evenly. If you're lifting more with one side than the other you're either getting too tired, or you're too fresh to be using free weights. And it's always better to do higher reps with lower weights, yes, even for strength training.

thanks this one is much needed.

fucking lol

trips wasted on this faggot baka

Olympic lifters don't bench like this because they don't compete in benching. Para-Olympic athletes do and they also don't do it this way due to having no feeling in their legs or no legs at all. Please research this before-hand. Thanks.

Where the infographic may not be 100% accurate, the bottom right picture within the infographic is displaying what the bar should look like with a curved path after reaching the hole.

>He believes that only 5% of your food should come from unhealthy sources, like Ben & Jerry's.

Audibly keked.

Caught in the gains slide
No escape from hypertrophy

Lmao ppl are taking this srsly.

This is correct.

Is there a progression for working through all of these? Also what is the name of this pushup board thing? I've never seen one