Do you guys shower at the gym...

Do you guys shower at the gym? I noticed a good number of people who work out then just leave with their workout clothes on. I find that very disgusting to walk around with a sweaty shirt. I remember I was a bit shy being around naked others but that faded away. Hell at my gym our lockerrom have separate showers.

If i wanna shower in my fucking home I'm gonna fuckin shower in my home. Mind your own bussiness faggot.

insecure 13 year old who doesnt take his pants off for pe

Depends what I'm doing after the gym. I usually work out after work so I don't bother showering. I'll change into some non-sweaty clothes but I don't need to shower if I'm just gonna lay around at home for a few hours then go to sleep.

Reminds me of something that happened a few days ago
>be in locker room changing after gym
>guy comes out of the shower area only in his briefs
>he goes into the washroom sinks to wash his hands (for what reason?) and kept eyeing me
>I get on one of the urinals to piss, and he does so as well right beside me
>he starts moaning while pissing
>mfw
>I go back to gather my stuff and see him walk out of the washroom area buck naked
>he keeps eyeing me again as I change out of my jockstrap
>I quickly got out of there
Never seen him at the gym again.

you wear a jockstrap while lifting?

why?

>2016
>still falling for this meme

I always take a shower, perfect time for a post workout leak

>be trap with long hair that takes hormones
> have hips, mosquito bites and hairless girly body
>use mens changing room because too scared to use womens
>go to shower after a session, no one in the changing room but me
>6'2 huge polish bodybuilder walks into the showers while im there
>will not stop staring at me and my benis
>run out to put clothes on
>he follows with a raging boner and starts talking to me in broken english
>run home fast as hell
no more gym showers for me desu ;_;

I spent time in state prison my days of showering with other men are over I shower at home. My gym doesn't have separate showers.

But I won't go anywhere right after without showering at home first.

So basically you were raped in prison and now anytime you see other naked men you get flash backs.

Post trap body

post pics pls

I'm glad someone is using my pasta.

Did something traumatizing happen in prison, user?
Would've been cute, if he wasn't following you around with a boner. That's a bit uncomfortable.

No fuck nigga its called I enjoy my freedom to not have to shower with other men you dork.

L E W D

my boobs arent that big its a push up bra senpai

i don't give a shit about being naked in public, but i'm not trying to get nasty gym bathroom fungus all over my feet.

I don't shower at the gym because it takes me literally 3minutes to get to my house. Way more comfy to shower there

>America shirt
nice

You went to the men's lockerrom like that? Come on wtf did you think would happen

M O R E

i was in sweat pants and a hoodie with my hair up!

Just go to the girls locker room and wear some shorts while showering problem solved.

Prevents sweaty asshole and wedgies.

I live down the street from my gym and couldn't care less about womenllike you who find sweat and body smells to be disgusting.

I guess smelling like shit is considered to be manly huh? The Hobos must love you.

I go there by bike so showering before getting home is a waste of time.
However when my gymbro takes me with his car we'll shower together.
>n-no homo tho

I have no problem with showering at the gym surrounded by people i don't know

But i live 5 minutes from home so i'll just walk home in my work out clothes. This way i don't need to pack a bag before going to the gym.

Not all of us need to put on our makeup and do our hair to go a block home after the gym.

>i live 5 minutes from home

Kek. I live 5 minutes from the gym*

Yes it's actually considered normal in my gym here in germany.
Side note: Im gay. But apart from throwing a few peaks at other guys (only if they are handsome cunts) I really mind my own fucking business in the showers and so does everyone else.

tl;dr nobody cares; stop being insecure faggots

>gay
>german

You sure are lucky you live in this day and age.

Why? Muslims hate gays

Oh right, I forgot white germans are a minority there now.
Still better than 1921, don't you think?

No,I need to see you naked.