I recently got highlights on my hair. I think they might have made it to bright is their a way make it darker?

I recently got highlights on my hair. I think they might have made it to bright is their a way make it darker?

that's fucking gay

you fucking homo

it looks good though, don't worry about it

no homo

That's fucking gay

thats donaldo tier closet gay

Faggot

Shave it all off and try again OP. Unless you're looking to open a Grindr account.

>that 2016 18 - 30 caucasian male hairstyle

it's worse than the actual highlights

That's gay fucking

JUST

Dont listen to these fucks it looks great op. I did this recently and girls love it.

is that what you call boys with feminine dicks?

I came in here to call you a faggot but it actually looks really good

Hairdresser: What kind of hairstyle do you want, sir?
You: LGBT my shit up

No idea why everyone hates on guys being fashionable, especially Veeky Forums guys. If anything fashion looks better on us than anyone else. Im jacked and ripped on test/tren/mast, bodyfat around 10 percent, i wear skinny jeans, tight shirts (faded, ripped, stressed, ect...) and Veeky Forums hairstyles with highlights. The only people who hate are on this board, in real life i have females hovering around me all the time and complimenting my "jeans" ect... Guys come up to me and ask for nutrition advice
Maybe the reason you hate is because you havent tried it user?
Pic related: the hairstyle im rocking right now

The reason the faggots here hate it is because they have an unrealistic standard regarding masculinity, and anything they don't see as meeting their expectations or threatens them (envy, jealousy, etc) they immediately attack the person(s) that made them feel threatened.

The people here may often times grow physically, but the only ones who make it are the ones who shed their insecurities and grow as a person alongside their gains.

TL;DR Veeky Forums is full of autistic manchildren

Gay that's fucking

Most people here wear cargo shorts and solid colour t-shirts and think hitler youth haircuts look good.

You're a fucking faggot, dude.

Jesus user what the fuck is wrong with you.

Just frost my tips up senpai

You should of gotten a Ombre hair instead it looks better. This is kinda too 90s. But as someone that got a Vag, I like when men actually do things to their hair. You can also try the sun kiss hair spray, you just sit out in the sun and it will naturally bleach it.

Looks great, don't listen to these "masculine" ugly SS victims. Wish I could do the same with my hair.

Can we can the whole thing? Back and sides??

OP here again
This is my second time ever last year I did it but it was like a dark Carmel color. Not many people noticed but this style a lot of people did.

So no one knows how I can get it darker?

Still not as gay as wearing makeup

We wanna see the whole thing, I think it looks uneven. I don't wanna tell when one thing and you won't help

Wearing makeup makes you gay?

Go watch some male actors in films and in award ceremonies and they are all wearing makeup.

This is an old photo
You can't really tell but if you look close you can see the dark brown color.

>I recently made a bait post on Veeky Forums. I think I made it too obvious, is there a way to make it more subtle?

lol why tho

just

>making yourself look like an absolute faggot just for girls

What girls though, Milo?

Because I can tell you most wife-material women will write you off at a first glance.

What are you, fucking gay?

Yo OP don't listen to the haters
Fashion trends are like shooting stars, they never last forever and when it vanishes, a new star shines in the sky.

That hairstyle was the shit in the late 90s/early 2000s

Right now the go-to fashion style that everyone follows is the beard.

That style of hair will eventually come back in style and half of the faggots that have beards right now will go for it

As opposed to looking like a man for men?