Do swimmers have the best Olympic bodies Veeky Forums ?

Do swimmers have the best Olympic bodies Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGjHZZGR-DU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no all of them are close to fridge mode with small shoulders that only pop out due to roids and no chest

Nope and mods are faggets

>any sport but wrestling being top dog

kys cardiovascular shits

Boxers and weightlifters do

ask a women who has a better body between a swimmer and a weightlifter

Yes

It's pretty simple, they look good and feel good

Fitizens are just addicted to their endorphins from lifting (short, powerful high) where swimming gives you a constant normal supply to your entire body

90% of fit is in a biologically tempered muscle cage of pain and damage meanwhile swimmers engage every muscle in the body in a much more natural and powerful way of excersizing. Ever see a short swimmer...?

So glad I made the switch to swimming. I went from psychotic manlet to (swimming and no lifting literally made me start growing, although it's incredibly painful if you have extensive lifting history) Chad

People will say I'm wrong, but I had my history with weights. I wouldn't say it was a waste of time, but it's not something you do as a permanent hobby. Especially f you started as a kid. I had a concussion and it fucked up one of my arms, I didn't even know. swimming healed it

I like fridge mode and chest much bigger than his looks contrived and silly

>caring about women's opinion

No, that title would befall the gymnasts or weightlifters.

most weightlifters don't have great upper bodies and have overdeveloped lower bodies

we like to post klokov but he's a huge exception to the norm

In all of olympics hockey players have the most patrician bodies

Have you even been watching the olympics? The weightlifters have amazing bodies. I have seen many impressive upper bodies in all weight classes.

most athletes in general don't have great upper bodies.

Definitely the gymnasts. Pretty much my ideal physique right there.

Too bad they're all manlets

nolegz though

weightlifters all the way

Gymnastics or weightlifting

Boiling nigger piss!!

Do these guys really roid? Is Phelps on testosterone? I need to know.

definitely gymnasts

>weightlifters all the way
They're often fat. No, thanks.

maybe in the 105kg class, and even there most of them have low bf%

No, they are all natty
:^)

Ya but how tall are the gymnast?

They range from 157 cm to 185

I might add there is no general limit, some gymnasts are over 185 cm tall

youtube.com/watch?v=GGjHZZGR-DU

when did you start?

They're basically the male version of cardio bunnies a.k.a ottermode

>generally low bf% wich give them a good defined look, making them look skinny and muscular at the same time
> workout routines are mostly consisting of cardio with little to no weight lifting at the side, All though body weight exercises are more common
> generally considered by the mainstream public to be the "sweet spot of a fit physique", not too much not too little
>often wearing tight clothing (cause they're swimmers duh)

You obviously don't know shit about swimming training if you don't think sprinters lift/ do conditioning as much as they are in the pool

Their asses are pancakes

I know enough to call it swim training or swim practice and not "swimming training"

And while I do understand that at elite levels weight lifting might be more common for swimmers I still don't think they train as much and as hard in the gym as when they swim.

Divers, for some reason

The elite ones look good because of all added roid.

The average dude who is natty and who trains only swimming looks like complete DYEL.

maybe not by autistic bodybuilder standards

>>>>overdeveloped lower bodies

what the FUCK are you smoking dude

>little to no lifting
>mostly cardio

Maybe a shitty distance team

>they look really good, must be roids :^)
Swimming is actually one of the best workouts you can have. The super elite swimmers look good because they put in hundreds of hours of work. The sport is different from others because you can actually be very good without resorting to steroids or other augmentations.

t. Elite swimmer

He has a nice physique.

How come his delts look so small?