I've been calorie counting and eating an average of 1400-1500 calories a day with lite exercise for the past two months...

I've been calorie counting and eating an average of 1400-1500 calories a day with lite exercise for the past two months and I have put on 15 pounds. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin-related_muscle_hypertrophy
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't count.

You aren't counting correctly.

You need to lift heavy weights and start eating at least 500 grams of protein a day

Also you're a faggot

Calories in/calories out is bullshit

The body is not a fucking binary machine

I'm definitely counting correctly unless the nutrient info is wrong

Your right man its all genetics. In fact you should leave and spread this message elswhere, just dont come back.

user is right here, OP.
Not all calories are equal. It's easy to think of the body as a machine, and look at the fuel in and the work produced by the engine to calculate fuel spent.
But it's more complicated than that.
Tell us about your diet, what you eat and when, and what kind of exercise you get. And don't lie, because there's something definitely wrong with what you're doing.

Op, this on so many levels.

Well since fit told me i could eat whatever i wanted as long as ifym i just eat fast food and ice cream

That's your problem right there. You need some nutrition.
Eat lean proteins, lotsa veg, and give up the crap.
You think that eating at TacoBell and McDonalds every day will make you healthy? You are retarded.
Calories in vs. calories out is a good baseline, buy you're proving that there's more to it.
And since when does Veeky Forums summarize the collective wisdom? Most people here will tell you to read the sticky, hit your macros, and vote Trump.

I'm OP.. that wasn't me lol. I usually eat fruit, sandwiches (meat, cheese, lettuce), and sometimes crackers as a small snack

> bait.png

Not a bait. Genuinely curious why I'm gaining weight

You're probably way underestimating the amounts of food you eat

Are you just eyeballing your calories, or actually counting them accurately?
Also try eating lean meats and cut down on the carbs. Try lifting too.

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

OP are you counting calories from drinks ie beer? I'm guessing you drink a lot and don't count it + have a lot of "cheat days" where you eat like a pig

You can't cheat thermodynamics, OP, you're counting wrong or you think a few more calories won't affect you when even a surplus of 300 a day will make you fat eventually. You do need your macronutrients and vitamins to stay healthy but is wrong. Look up the study that debunked Supersize me, the guy eating only McDonald's and actually being consistent with his records ended up losing weight because he was eating at a deficit.

there's a couple possibilities...

1) you have some sort of thyroid problem or some health issue that is causing you to gain weight
2) your body defies the laws of physics
or
3) the most likely scenario, you cant fucking count or youre lying about your calorie intake

he said cut the crap. u just counted crap

> I can create mass out of nowhere!

fishes can't into diet senpai.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin-related_muscle_hypertrophy

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin-related_muscle_hypertrophy

> rare genetic condition
> increased muscle size
> decreased body fat

If you're a fatty, that's not what you have.

And most important, these proteins needed to grow that muscle aren't created out of thin air. They need to come from somewhere, meaning you still have to eat them.

The link is interesting, though. I had never heard about that before.

nigga, the nutrient info is usually for one serving...e.g. a serving of a muffin contains 200 calories but one whole muffin is actually 2 servings... if you eat an entire muffin then that is 400cal.

Download MyFitnessPal and buy a food scale so you can correctly count your calories. I can most likely tell you that you are incorrectly counting.

>I can create energy out of nowhere.
Get to the nearest university's physics department. You just broke the laws of thermodynamics. They'll have to study you and reconsider the entire field of physics, then start from scratch. Apparently everything we know in physics is wrong because you defy it.

>cheese

>crackers

I hope you are meticulously weighing your cheese and counting calories for both the cheese and crackers in particular.

Very easy to eat a ton of calories of these foods, and not even count it.

The only way this could work is if you're a femlet who's barely overweight, miscounts calories (fry everything without counting oil, not counting sugar you add to stuff, drinking calories) and does shit like zumba and yoga.

Wait you guys count oil? When I cook chicken breast I use olive oil to grease the pan. I never bothered counting as I always assumed most of it gets left in the pan.

well recently I've been doing SS so I've been drinking lots of milk. should I cut milk out?

I usually shove yams up my ass to keep it vegan, I also drink my own cum for 100% protein economy, how much protein do I need?

>doesn't realize it can get absorbed into the food
Make sure you are frying at the right temp else you don't have to worry. Otherwise, yes, it can absorb the oil and increase the amount of calories. Long, slow cooking time incrwases the oil absorption rate.

I was going to write a sarcastic comment here, but you might actually be serious.

Yes you count the oil. It's better to grill, but if you must fry, measure out the oil you use, and add the calories.

This will be eye opening for you.

holy shit, I just realised I put too much coconut oil and I just checked the label of coconut oil that's like 500 calories...

Despite what Veeky Forums will tell you, don't drink the high fat milk since it has a lot of both the good and bad cholestorol. I did this and my choestorol levels skyrocketed. I went down to 2% and it went back to normal. Also, eat more of other things to make up the calories you would get from the high fat milk. Eggs are a good substitute.

So I have a question regarding what oil to use.
I usually use coconut oil but Veeky Forums said olive oil is better and has less calories. Should I instead use the alternative and beat my meat to release my spunk?

fuck you you reatrd, where the fuck did you read that high fat milk is bad. I drink it everyday and I will keep drinking it with my protein shake. I actually checked with my doctors so maybe this is only you?

unless you're frying the cock and eating it, use whatever oil you like.

fuck you i did not ask your opinion you nigger

Saturated fats aren't as bad as their reputation, but coconut oil is pretty much purely saturated fats, and using that in significant amounts WILL fuck with your lipids and cholesterol levels.

Stay away from it unless you have blood tests confirming that your levels are alright even when you use coconut oil.