Do you use any form of social media to show off gains? If so, which ones are Veeky Forums approved?

Do you use any form of social media to show off gains? If so, which ones are Veeky Forums approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/missmiafit/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Snapchat and Instagram.

Veeky Forums ;^)

i need some Veeky Forums sluts instagrams pls bros

I can't even make myself take a selfie.

Alright brehs, we all know tinder, insta, snap are for pathetic insecure attention-whores. But is it Veeky Forums approved to use them for test- and sexdrive-boost and showing off?

>needing that much approval of some low-lives

jesus fucking christ, that's goddamn pathetic. I mean, I get posting one or two pics but seeking attention every day by posting pictures of your narcistic self....

>instagram

confirmed for 17 year old girl

whats your problem, narcissism is great if you have it, goat personality disorder

Narcissism =/= wanting attention you fucking retard

>He doesn't know that guys use Instagram to show off gains in the year 2016 A.D.
>He thinks these guys post pics of themselves everyday.

They do the same thing you just stated when it comes to posting a pic or two except it's on IG and not some anonymous, fitness-oriented, homo-erotic image board. It's the year 2016, grandpa. Go to sleep.

Do you run a fitness Instagram account or Youtube? Link it.

Once I make it I'll make an Instagram. My dream is to be jacked and shredded and post pictures of my progress on my insta account. Maybe girls will like me then.

instagram.com/missmiafit/?hl=en

h-h-high test

>not lifting for attention
wew lad youre still in denial mhm?

>Showing off in social media
you do that irl dressing well.

From Canberra? lmao i know girl on left

People IRL dont really care about random guys though

Sorry but i got it from a thread on /b/ a few months ago

Fapped.

Why do white girls pretend to have ass?

Fucking perfect

shes ugly as fuck

Some of them actually have some ;)

I don't. Self-esteem is quite high already and I don't need women's validation.

goodbye gainz nigga