I'm probably 30% bodyfat right now, can I do cardio twice a day?

I know once I lean out I'll need to cut back on my cardio to retain the muscle I've put on. But can I do cardio twice a day until I start hitting the teens %%%?

Before you even say it, I'm eating at a deficit and tracking macros. I just want to speed up the fat loss

Burn more calories is the only way. Or eating less. Or surgery

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

yeah, if you have the time go ahead

Id probs just do weightlifting, speeds your metabolism and pushed more of the energy you eat into your muscles opposed to fat.

Your body responds to net calorie difference not just the intake, so it comes down to how likely you think you will incurr BMR loss

>net calorie difference not just intake

wait what? What's the net calorie difference?

Can you sit on my face after I ass fuck you and cream pie your anus? pls??

>pic unrelated

calories in vs out
If you exercise more you eat more.
If you eat 2k kcal but burn 2.5k kcal on the treadmill your body will be wondering wheres the 500 kcal not oh thanks for the food.

>tldr
Net = Food in - Exerciser out

Btw looking good lassie :)
We all will make it!

S P O K A N E
P
O
K
A
N
E

I like fat knees like these

same

What kind of cardio are you doing? At 30% bf you are on the heavy side and if you are running you are going to hurt your knees or something

I can do HIIT sprints about 2 times a week then the rest of the time I do LISS on a treadmill as brisk walking. Any more HIIT than that and I start to get shin splint pain.

>btw pic related is not me, just some random high test chick, for those of you talking about LONDON and shiet

Hit a wall at 171lbs 18%bf. How can I break past this? Eating semi clean at 1200 calories a day

like these

yehhhh son but iskra is getting on my fucking nerves with her SJW shiet all the time.

nice bro
here is the original queen of fat knees

sauce please

Thicc

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Stop eating bread, it's just empty carbs.

lmao gtfo of here

It happens when all your life low test faggots have told you to lose your figure for some skinny bullshit. It fucks with your mind if you're female.

I wish there was some way tell the hot, thick ones that their bodies are fine as fuck without empowering the fatties. Sadly, that's not gonna happen.

I don't know user. 2 times a day at your bf is just pulling too much weight. Keep in mind that if you manage to injure yourself you are going to a full stop for a couple of weeks because of your weight. Do the math

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGG thick
Please side and back view

>unzips dick