Tfw i have a big dick so i have no motivation to lift weights

>tfw i have a big dick so i have no motivation to lift weights

fucking jelly of you dicklets that actually have a reason and a drive for weight lifting.

pics faglet

It doesn't matter when your fupa is bigger than your dick

blue board breh. i'm a legit 8x6 meme

that's the thing. i'm a bit overweight but it literally doesn't matter because i still get decent women all the time just because of my hog. i have no motivation to get fit cause the women don't care about it

feels bad men

Gr8 b8, m8.

Saged

>thinks women care about dick size

You must be some kind of virgin because women don't care about dick or body as long as you are tall enough, have a decent face, and good personality. It is why you see hot chicks with average guys.

Women care differently you can't just sum up the whole group, some don't really care and want the emotional connection some just want the big boner it's all diff my man, inb4 not a shitlib

Post face. That's what matters.

Blue board?

fuck off newfag

I have bd aswell but you need to bed them before they love you

retard bait

Do you know how I know you're fat, ugly and most probably still a virgin? Referring to your penis as "my hog"

2/10 for getting a reply

>dicklet detected

O h.. Hey I am user want to fuck ? I have a big dick.

Go back to r9k fucking autist

>a bit overweight

A classic.

big dicks give you the confidence to not be the spaghetti spilling faggot around women that everyone here seems to suffer from

Bruh if you cut down on some belly fat your dick will look even bigger.
You're holding yourself back.

i have an average sized dick but ive never used it for anything but jerking off so whats it matter anyways

Confidence doesnt do shit
I got a bigger than average dick (19cm, dunno what that is in murica) and sure, gives alot of confidence because IF i manage to get a girl to fuck she wont be disapointed in size

However confidence doesnt do jack shit in attracting women, it does however help you get over rejection quicker since you dont take it as seriously

How big is it user, would you say, 10 million?

>However confidence doesnt do jack shit in attracting women

Are you saying that there's no difference between someone who can joke around and not seem bothered by the chicks opinion and someone who can barely get a sentence together, and is hurt and upset by any joke at their expense?

>tfw /fraud/ with a BBC in college, the slut capital of the world

Best years of my life so far

Its anecdotal evidence for sure but im speaking from my own experience
I dont care what people think of me, im confident and able to talk to all kinds of people and im very social. Still this gives almost zero results. Personally i havent gotten laid in over a year simply because confidence alone doesnt create attraction in women and i have no idea how to create it out of thin air.

I have been withdrawn and more moody when i was a teen and this actually worked better, i landed a straight 10/10 when i was 18 and managed to get a relationship with her
Now i couldnt even get a 5/10 to fuck despite being better off in every single way

Confidence doesnt create attracting but it does help you get over rejection if there is no attracting from the girl or get the girl IF she is attracted.

tl:dr:
Guy with no confidence wont get the girl who is attracted to him because he lacks confidence
Guy who is confident still needs the girl to be attracted to him in order to get the girl
Attraction comes first, confidence comes second

post it

Same OP, I'm a tad over 8 inches length, just under 6 girth and I've never had motivation to lift because honestly it doesn't make that much difference and having a big dick has gotten me so much further with girls than I should have.

Did used to be really fat though, dropped from 130kg to 75kg over my time at university. I watch what I eat and I'm considering starting a routine at the gym but I just want to be fit and healthy, don't care about getting huge.

So what's the correct way of measuring length? Straight across or follow the curve?

And where do I measure girth? The middle? The base?

>tfw you have gains and a huge dick
Feels good man

why not both?

so you can be only a chad or an autist? nothing in between?
hows school, kid?

>assblasted dicklet detected

>Not lifting so you can achieve the god like physique + big dick that will make any woman wetter than the Amazon

I'd say straight across, don't follow the curve.

Girth wherever it's latgest, provided that part of your penis will actually make it inside a woman.

lol you're serious? what a joke

Why not follow the curve? It won't flatten out inside

>tfw when too smart to lift or have sex
you have it easy, my friend.

Nigger how are you to smart to fuck

Best bait I've seen in a while

I got a big dick and I want the background to look just as good as the main event. Aesthetics brah

>tfw make too much money to be eligible for welfare

you faggots have it easy

>hog

I dunno man, I got a big dick, and I lift weights. I guess you're just too beta. No point having a flash car if you never get to take it for a spin lmao

19cm dick
Pretty OK physique

Motivation to do shit
Theres something wrong with you,if dicksize makes you lazy

>imagine that an entire thread dedicated to lying about dick sizes
>on Veeky Forums of all places

Post pics on imgur or gtfo

>fag desperate for new fap material so he tries baiting big dick brahs into posting their hogs
fagboi

Having an above average dick won't help you when you get your ass beat, or if you ever have to fight for your life in an emergency. It won't help you protect your family.

Strength will. Stop making excuses for your laziness. Your dick is pathetic.

>i still get decent women all the time just because of my hog
So, you just let it hang out like bait?

strength won't stop a bullet

I don't understand how this works

do you just flop it out and hope you don't get branded a sex offender?

it's kind of hard to show off a dick without being too obvious

>7.6 inch penis
>still sperg out around chicks
>despite all my upsetti I'm still just a rat in spaghetti

straight across, it's not like it straightens out inside girl or anything, so accounting for the curve does nothing

>not bulking up enough to have bullets not reach your organs

gains goblin pls go

Actually fat would be better for that.

>tfw king manlet but have a big dick, and I lift
I don't lift to compensate for anything, I do it because I like it, and I want to look good(not even for other people, but myself)