Should I escape?

Anons I have a huge problem. My mom curiously opened my btc wallet and found out I hold some bitcoins. She told dad and some people. Then news spread like a wildfire among the family. Now they come to me and ask how to convert it into fiat. Then neighborhood found out and is asking me for money. I live quite a solitary life and I hate disturbance especially when strangers come and ask me questions. I live in a third world country and afraid I might get killed or robbed the fuck out. I have more than enough money to leave the shithole but the amount may only be enough to live 10-15 years in first world countries like the US, EU and Japan.

gtfo now and move to another city or some other 3rd world country like thailand or something

Oh pajeet just run away from home, run away from the shitting street.

Get out now user. It's not worth risking your life over.

GTFO fast. Don't think too much. You can see your family later or pay their money later when you make enough for everybody.

Just move out and continue making money, be careful of what you choose. Where you go makes a huge difference, not just the country, city too.

I want to move to the US but the regulation against cryptos scares me. Right now the countries that appeals me the most is New Zealand, Canada, and Japan.

The regs concern ICOs because they are almost all massive frauds. You have nothing to fear in the US with regular cryptos.

Japan is definitely the safe haven. Run

If I were you - provided you are not larping - I would relocate FAST. The place can be changed later, just act quick. Leave.

>My mom curiously opened my btc wallet
because there's no password on it, sure
nice larp
sage

you don't need a pass to check the amount.

Canada visa processing seems fast compared to NZ and JP. I can just live in Canada for a few months or years until my NZ/JP visa processing is finished?

just move to another city while waiting

>just move to another city
Fuck that. The other cities are even worse and they speak different languages.

>third world shithole
>a bunch of BTC
>people asks questions

hire a hitman and let him "do the job".

Congratulations on passing the test of natural selection and using your brain to become something more than a gimmedat monkeyman like everyone else in your turd world shithole. No get the hell out of there and go live the life you deserve.
>inb4 op gets gangraped by a bunch of apes and they smash his computer trying to get the bitcoins out

Except the shitty tax rates

10-15 years is plenty of time to start building a new life in a country with better opportunities. I'd give moving a shot

>New Zealand
Fuck off we're full.
Unless you're an aryan woman

GTFO of your house RIGHT now. Literally, take your most valuable things, put them in a backpack and go to the airport, buy a ticket to Singapore or hong kong and then check-in a hotel. Then contact a lawyer and ask him to do the paperwork for your new citizenship from Dominica or Cayman islands. With the new passport, you can travel to +130 countries without a visa. After that liquidate your crypto and put in an offshore bank account in Belize or Madagascar where you will have online access to it. Now enjoy your life.

How do you intend to move to another country even if you got money?

Immigration is tight especially for third world shitters like us.

>take a bus to next town
>hotel room
>rent a room/house
>nobody can find you
>make plans for next move

move to urbanized city in a good neighbor hood.
alternatively you can blow 90% of your income by moving to a first world country like Sweden

do they even know what BTC is in third world countries?

You need to get out asap. As some user recommended already, rent a Hotel room in some remote part of your country - then decide where to go.

>they smash his computer trying to get the bitcoins outy
fucking kekwrecked my sides

yeah good luck getting into some of the coutnries with the toughest immigration laws. You gotta pass a bunch of checklists. What are you gonna do, apply as a refugee? Japan will say they dont care and kick you out. Canada will ask you to prove it. What are you going to say, "I'm afraid my family and the local will kill me for my bitcoins?"

My parents only know about bitcoin because it is what is always be seen in the newspaper. Nobody knows about the other cryptos. Their mindset is like bitcoin is an IT company and I hold some shares of it.

they probably got hyped by sensationalist news over tv pr something and now think every btc is worth millions hence why the gossip spread and now they think OP is Bill Gates of his town when he prob only has around 5 btc

>may only be enough to live 10-15 years in first world countries like the US, EU and Japan.
Holy shit OP, I live in the EU and I have barely enough for 2 months. Run away now.

How about 3-5 years then? Is that enough for 3 digits of btc considering not living a lavish life?

Canada loves taking in third worlders. Try them.

>3 digits
yeah you're fine

>3 digit BTC
I'm surprised they haven't killed you already quite frankly. Make sure your wallet is secure and GTFO before they beat you to death or steal your computer and send your BTC to some scammer claiming he will give them real money for it.

Your life is literally in danger.

You can try those english-speaking caribbean islands where russian and british entrepeneurs escape to as long as you can prove your net worth

Nice larp faggot

Prove us by writing a signature with your wallet

I arleady have a passport and Canadian visa takes only 3 days to process then pretend I am a refugee that will want to work. I haven't decided which country to finally settle NZ or JP? But I will work in Canada definitely while processing the visa. I hope no problems come.

3 digits haven't left the shithole nice b8 i r8 8/8

Either tell them it's not real and you don't have shit or leave in a hurry.
Also a couple of BTC is only like 12k...
That's not that much money. Where do you live that this amount is large enough to raise eyebrows?

Get out asap mate. When you're somewhere safe and secure you can send money back to your family whenever/if you want.

lel

That's something to worry about longterm. For now just get out anywhere and then when you're safe and user again you can make a longerterm plan for your future.

go to cannada they are the ones who want shitskins

Get a visa NOW. Doesn't matter where as long as it's a first world country. Doesn't look like you have much of a connection with your family anyway. Leave now and think of a plan later. Fuck it, just think something up while you're comfortable in a plane flying far away from your shithole.

His BTC is in three digits

I'd GTFO if I was you,
Ghost for a while and come back later.

New Zealand. It's cheaper than the other two, has better weather and better politics.

Run.

South Africa bro, Cape Town, check it out, crypto is solid there, cheap cause the Rand is shit, Girls are beautiful as fuck, and youll live like a king

Until you get murdered for your shoes

God bless you OP and I hope good fortune comes your away.

what about the niggers?

not that guy but Cape Town is mostly white and mixed, by far the safest place in SA

>by far the safest place in SA
So that means it has a murderrate only 5 or 6x the First world average?

Post proof you fucking larper. The only way you could have 3 digit btc in a shithole is if you invested many years ago, even then in a shithole you would have cashed out already to not suffer through a bad life.
And move to tokyo, live a life of parties and fun there, when you want to settle down move to a quieter town.

someone is about to steal all your money.

time to move your shit to something they can't access and disappear.

I could believe two digits btc in a shithole, but three? That's 100+ buddy, meaning you're richer than most first worlders already. The fact that you're pretending you don't know what to do with 400-480K+USD worth of fiat in btc is retarded.

but no one knows you there, as if you city is the only one with that one language. pick you favorite country, then wait in the other city

guys i got it he means he have 3 digits of Satoshi

Did you enable 2fa?

implying it's not worse in japan or canada?

And what would YOU do? Of course, OP is holding his bags, so he may have 4 million in the next few years.
But, god, you are so careless. I would heighten my security the fuck up if I had so much money (1 million dollars for my country). Meaning, so not even chinese hackers can access my funds.
Try this: transfer them on another wallet and say that you've been hacked, and all your bitcoin is gone. That will buy you time to GTFO the fuck out of your fucking shithole.