How long can we make money of crypto ?

months ? years ?

crypto is going to keep growing for a few more years, the normies aren’t quite here yet

1 year.

the market cap for cryptos will be several trillion dollars before it pops. i don't know how long that'll be, though. maybe 3 years, maybe 5, maybe less.

Mainstream opinion is that crypto is a risky bubble. Which means the bubble isn't close to popping yet, three years minimum in my opinion to reach pets.com levels of mainstream insanity. It's going to be awesome.

Unless the laws change you will always be able to make money off of speculation. Once it slows down then you just need to wait a few years while the normies dump their bags and then bring out the next coin.

3 years atleast but we would have made enough to retire.
Noobs and greedy fucks would get BTFO

It sounds too good to be true. Hold me guys.

Have you seen that bubble cycle chart? We are in the "media attention" phase. I would give it a year.

honestly two years ATLEAST

unless gov bans it or soem shit.

The dot com bubble lasted around a decade. I'd say we're at a similar stage as that was around 1997, giving us about 2-3 years of inflated growth. There will probably be another crash, but like the dot com crash, you'll see giants rise out of the ashes. Like Google, Amazon, etc, there will be crypto that persists through the bubble bursting. These will be the coins with fundamentally solid use cases. Crypto is here to stay.

Tldr; 2-3 years more of ridiculous growth, burst, then more normal growth from the most important coins for a decade+.

As long as crypto is not mainstream and widely adopted by normies, there is a lot of growth potential.
Crypto is the next economy. Until it stabilizes as a widely adopted economy, there will be growth. Especially in the altcoins space that brings new solutions.
One extremely important thing we need is a reliable crypto commerce platform that is fully decentralized and that has a stable price.
Bitbay is technologically the most suited coin to solve such problems.
Pic related is why.
Good stuff. It will make a lot of early investors rich as fuck.

its very easy to dertmine, if btc will go parabolic within days weeks, talkin about 10 20% per day.

>the real fomo

i am talkin about a explosion nobody thougth about, then its likely the top for a view months, or maybe a year

When cryptos are easier to get

Most 30+ year olds get intimidated by the whole process. Once this is simplified everyone will jump in.

The problem with this type of analysis is expecting that a linear rise is the norm, as opposed to an S curve, which is often the case in economics.

>Most 30+ year olds get intimidated by the whole process. Once this is simplified everyone will jump in.

30+ years olds are the ones who are holding most of it lol, maybe 50+ year olds

If you can trade then you will be able to make money from them for decades.

But your average unskilled HODLet will have to get a day-job soon.

it is. Most of us wont make it, someone needs to hold the L.

Here you go user.

1 year

if crypto gets mass adoption we will see monthly gains in x100 range for all top 10/20/30 coins. it will be a mix of euphoria and infinite mass greed. the trick will be to pull out the money b4 the pop. but it will be hard because of human greed. so most will lose all.

I think you guys greatly underestimate space-time component here. Crypto moves lightspeed compared to dotcom. This span is far shorter and all these "muh market cap" comparisons don't mean shit.
ICOs dodge all the regulatives, making it perfect for insider trading. "Free" eth from 2015 when 14yo miners had 10k coins worth $0.03 now controls the shitcoin scene.
If you know a gypsy fortune teller call her up ask her whats up, coz nobody else knows better.

moshe, get back in the oven.

this is how you know someone is new

Until 2020 we're good IMO.

>the dotcom bubble was 10 years
>therefore cryptos have 10 years

This is some wacko tobacco invemenst advice, brother.