Been benching for a couple months

>been benching for a couple months
>still can't bench 1pl8 for reps

What's the best way to kill myself? I'm thinking asia-style burning charcoal in a sealed room

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hop on bench with 1pl8 racked
>ask someone to spot you
>they lift bar off rack 4 u
>tell them to let go
>pinned under 1pl8lmao
>suffocate and die because cant lift bar

gomad eat until death ect

Smith Machine Guillotines 1xF

IF YOU CANT LIFT IT, EAT SOME MORE

You thought it was just a meme?

CMON 8 SCOOPS

Whats the weight of 1 plate?

depends on how big the plate is

>What's the best way to kill myself? I'm thinking asia-style burning charcoal in a sealed room
In the depths of my depression i spent most of my day researching how to kill myself and this is how i decided on doing it. Lucky the medications worked before i went through with it.

>can't bench 1pl8
underage aren't allowed on this board

weight/height?

I was able to bench lmao1pl8 within a month of lifting but I was coming from being a fatty.

Keep trying there's no need to give up now.

Are you cutting OP?

death by snu-snu with amazonians

23, 5'10 170 skinnyfat

if you have exited highschool and have a penis and lack severe deformity you should be able to bench 135lbs

do you want a timestamp of me failing reps? I 100% cannot.

2 cues that really helped me were bend the bar torwards you and use your legs by pushing fron the floor

bend the bar?

Weight on the bar is just a number. Just keep on training, user.

What is the weight you cant lift?

>been benching for a couple months
>still can't bench 1pl8 for reps

If you're a total beginner that's really not that bad. Better to take it slowly and work up to a comfortable level.

user could mean 1 of two things either lifting the bar as if you were doing flys so you are lifting from the center of your chesy more.

Or he means that you bend your wrists slightly towards you.

>yfw you can finally bench lmao1pl8

45 lbs

Whenever I feel down I just think of the 2 billion people that don't have a toilet.

Fuck those people I got a toilet :)

But those skinny street shitting pajeets can probably still bench more than me

Make sure you're bending your wrists back

All those extra microbes in their bloodstream probably act like midichlorians or something.

Although on the topic of gains and stuff, aren't gains non-linear? Like you have to slack off the weight for a bit and then add some again? I thought the Russians came up with it or something.

I shouldnt be surprised about the content id find on a hungarian ice fishing forum but boy that is one specific weeb graph on wrist form when benching.

Well it's a manga about weightlifting

OP, don't fucking bend your wrist
Eat more, protein in particular, sleep more
Do a strength program like bench press and add 2.5 lbs every time you bench
Pic related is correct form

I did not read you were overweight, you.don't need to eat more, but I'd check your diet anyway

Bending your wrists slightly back can help a lot

To send you to snap city

I bet you think you should be able to squat bodyweight below parallel first time in the gym too.

Bench is a pointless exercise anyways, if you want a real chest do dips and flies

Fpbp

In this meaning, it's one plate both sides + 45 for the bar. The one plate is 45. Making the sum 135

>inb4 counting the weight on the bar

1 plate by itself is 45lbs or 20kg
1pl8 is Veeky Forums way of saying 1 plate on either side, totalling 135lbs or 60kg (with 20kg being the standard weight of a bar)

Benching 1 pl8 means benching 60kg

You should, wtf?

I've been stuck on 1 pl8 for a while, how do I progress? I play soccer 6 times a week and try get in the gym when I can, usually 4x a week, my body is getting better, I'm looking better, fitter, core stronger, but my actual strength for bench isn't that good. OHP is pretty shit either, it's only like 40kg :/

What do? and no I'm not going to do GOMAD because I play professional soccer ffs

sauce?

Danberu nan kiro moteru

Do you feel your chest getting bigger? How long is a "while"?

Yeah I think my chest is getting bigger. We do body fat % tests at my club and I'm 5'11 71kg at about 10-11% body fat. But before summer I was 68-69kg, but my body fat stayed the same, so I assumed it was muscle but I also grew about an inch in the past 2 months so maybe it's bone? I don't know it's really hard to tell. I'm only 18.

Like I can do 3x5 or maybe 3x6 for 1 pl8 and when I say a while I mean a month? We don't train chest that much. The first time I benched 1 pl8 was back in October, 8 months ago, but it was in season so resistance training was sporadic, maybe 2-3 times a week, and even then we would mainly focus on back and shoulders so I wouldn't hit chest that much.

Your progress is going good my man, I don't think you really have much to worry about. How about your diet? Are you getting enough protein?

in high school I couldn't even bench the bar and it probably took me a year and half of lifting to get 1plaet. Just keep at it my friend

Diet is something I'm stuck on. Because of the soccer we get instructions on diet and nutrition but they're sort of basic, idk whether to eat a lot or not. I've never really "bulked" or "cut", I never really had to. In terms of my sport, my body is really good for my position and sport, but I could always pack on a bit more muscle, I'm especially trying to get a wider back but lats seem to be impossible to train. I'm doing 3x5 or 3x8 weighted pull ups, and then non weighted 2x5 and then I'll use a lat pull down machine for 3x12 or something like that. They're tricky ones to grow!! Any tips?

Also I get around 100g of protein a day, should I up it? Thanks a lot man

I doggie styled and cream pied a lot of young girls in high school. good times.

i only found chapter one online. was it discontinued?

Well since you're in a professional sport, I'd listen to your coaches above all, but what you can do, since you're already at a low bf% and I imagine you do a shit ton of cardio already, you can eat 500 calories more a day than you currently do, up your protein intake to around 140 grams (protein shakes are god sent for young guys who cant really dictate what their patents make them)

Here, tdeecalculator.net have some fun with this for a little. This will tell you your macros and recommendations. If you want to put on some muscle bulk up a little, you'll pass 1pl8 easy mode. But just be careful with your soccer that the extra muscle and body weight won't fuck with you.

It's fairly new, only 1 chapter has been translated so far.

oh :( hope it keeps getting translated. really liked the first chapter

Thank you so much mate I really appreciate it

why would you want to have an eccentricity there? that shit will fuck your wrist up

No problem buddy goodluck

Man you really have no concept of what its like to be a beginner.