Do you think Chris Jones from Pump Chasers (originally Physiques of Greatness) is truly natty as he makes a large deal...

Do you think Chris Jones from Pump Chasers (originally Physiques of Greatness) is truly natty as he makes a large deal of claiming?

he stacks supplements

Who cares?

Im surprised he's relevant after all the bullying he got from elgin

hes doing much more than elgin. Elgin isn't really even funny I watch his gym fail videos on mute. Hes autistic. He defiantly browse Veeky Forums

he's on IGF1

>no delts
yep, natty

His progression definitely seems natural at least. And lately it seems that he's been getting closer to his limit not really growing between his bulk and cut cycles, barely gaining any muscle mass at all just going between being fat and lean. The guys has a very good physique to plateau at.

But I wouldn't be supeiser if he takes something during his cut just to keep as much muscle mass as possible.

Vince G took the majority of the blunt from Elgin. Chris has really only been touched upon by Elgin for that gym break-in incident in New Jersey

You don't get that lean naturally.

Elgin barley roasted Chris which was quite a disappointment.

You can tell that he has respect for Chris and didn't want to ruin it.

You're joking right? That's like 8-10% body fat with a good pump and perfect downlightning

Fucking lol

Who gives a shit what that autist thinks though?

Correction from a real lifter :

You don't get that lean naturally while also maintaining that much fucking size. Dude is clearly juicing, but who the fuck cares about Youtube fitness celebs.

>from a REAL lifter

Don't forget your fedora, faggot

I hypothesize he uses them during the cut, perhaps not during his bulking phases

Elgin pls go

Clen Jones sfmh tbqh

ALL NATURALLE BABY

has never competed in bodybuilding

has never had to take a drug test

goes from being fat as fuck to being shredded lean in a matter of weeks

trains like a retard

just lol if you fitness cucks think he is natty

I will say he is natty why?
Manlet tier
Nigger illusion(muscles seam to pop out more due to colour)
Inseartions are the only reason why he looks roides.
Look at his body with out his back and quads and it is quite under whelming

Chris Jones is the GOAT manlet, looking like a Machamp with 2 missing arms

>Do you think Chris Jones from Pump Chasers (originally Physiques of Greatness) is truly natty as he makes a large deal of claiming?
no, he's not natty.