OK so why are strong people always have fat belly? I really think they should train their abdominals

OK so why are strong people always have fat belly? I really think they should train their abdominals

pic related

Maybe he has a thyroid problem

Because having a near zero fat percantage (such as bodybuilders do), is fatal for actual strenght.

And if you eat such a large quantity of calories each day and burn them off, it's better to have 1 or 2 calories more than less resulting in an excess of body reserve.

>I really think they should train their abdominals
this has got to be b8
your core is trained hard as fuck with the types of compound lifts they do, it's just rare to have a visible 6-pack because of what said

>I dont even lift

Hall abdominals is stronger than all bodybuilders, thats for sure.

Strongmen are fat because they need alot of calories to get strenght,unless you are on some massive amouths of roids

Because powerlifting is the biggest joke of a """sport""" there is. It's just an excuse to get fat as fuck.

There's a limit to the lean bodymass a person can maintain at a given bodyfat percentage.

For instance - a person at 182cm might be able to maintain a lean body mass of around 80kg at a sub-12% bodyfat, but to gain more, they'll have to gain weight, and thus gain fat.

And past a certain point for the very advanced athlete, it becomes impossible to lose fat without losing that extra lean mass. Since at that level more muscle mass means more strength, losing weight is counterproductive.

Steroids help offset this, but they don't STOP it. Bodybuilders are only ever at contest condition for a couple of weeks at a time because it's literally impossible for them to maintain that muscular weight at such low bodyfat any longer.

Pro strongmen ARE on massive amounts of roids, Eddie in particular. He put a load of weight on for the 500kg deadlift but WSM starts today and he's not in the best shape for it. Most strongmen don't walk around bloated as fuck weighing 30 stone, they only get that big a couple of times a year for competitions.

Someone riddle me this. Would strongmen actually get good results at the olympicd, provided tey trained olympic lifts for 4-5 months? Theyre fucking huge and thick, why dont they compete in olympicd?

That backwards 力 always manages to trigger me.

because they are shit at explosiveness

Olympic lifting requires fucktons of technique, and usually more technique and flexibility than almost all strongman events. I'm sure they could if they try get really good at the Olympic lifts, if they learn the technique and improve their flexibility, but they're strongmen for a reason: they love doing strongman. If they wanted to be elite weightlifters they would have focused on weightlifting, not strongman.

What does it mean?

>500kg deadlift
>weak abdominals
SUMMER
U
M
M
E
R

Intra-abodminal fat aka fat in the guts
normies usually get this in the form of a "beer gut"

If they altered the rules to allow press-outs I think Savickas or Radz could break the clean and jerk WR.
Snatch, fuck no.

everyone in this thread is summer fag except me and the OP

>eddie hall
>"powerlifting"

If you think powerlifting and strongman aren't legitimate sports because of fat content, you could probably rule out american football, hammer throw, discus, shot put, Highland games, weightlifting, sumo wrestling, heavyweight grappling sports... many many more.

Power.

it's the chinese character for "strenght" (I think it's the same kanji in japanese), so every single time I see that guy all that goes through my mind is "thgnerts strength"

This.

The Japanese for strength on his chest... And the meaningless mirror image

found the butthurt "powerlifter" aka bodybuilding for the autistic

how much mac and cheese have you had today fag

They do, but some people you can see them at a much higher body fat level, especially if they train them well enough.

>every single time I see that guy all that goes through my mind is "thgnerts strength"

That's exactly what it means.
He's not only strong, he's also gnorts!

His strength suprasses logic.

Actually Eddie Hall isn't even a powerlifter

But he's right

>projecting

He could probably smash most pl records if he tried though, particularly dl and raw bench

>Because having a near zero fat percantage (such as bodybuilders do), is fatal for actual strenght.
t. dyel

I'm actually a competitor in the Highland games circuit currently in the US, and the UK, all be it to an amateur level but still strong enough to compete. I also have a 44m discus and a 13.9m shot put (both full weight) achieved when u was 21.

And no I haven't had any mac and cheese but I did eat my scots oats this morning.

>all be it
albeit, user

Thank you user. Autocorrect on my phone didn't have it for some reason.

The dude in that pic isn't even

>isn't even

>what are weight classes

if he would gain a few kg, he would be put into the next heavier weight class, which means he would have to lift even more to win

for example, Eddie Hall wont mind his BW, because he already is SHW

LEVERAGES

so
Lu is still strong

> no weightclasses and no emphasis on relative strength.
They perma bulk for any gains they can get.

>barely defined abs
>probably just after weigh-in, dehydrated and no breakfast

Yea, and a fuckload weaker than eddie hall

He would be much, much stronger if he bulked up to Eddie Hall's weight.