Why do you gym /fit? You'll never be the top 1% of bodybuilders or power lifters or olympic lifters

Why do you gym /fit? You'll never be the top 1% of bodybuilders or power lifters or olympic lifters.

It's just a waste of time and money.

>implying I want to be in the top 1% of Olympic lifting

I can just reach for the top 1% of normal males instead.

But I can be in the top 1% of people I'll ever meet

Also
>Implying I don't have more money than I know what to do with
>Implying anything is a waste of time when you enjoy it

Why even live? You'll never be the best at anything. Might as well die, am I right? Hell, ultimately, even if you were the best, it would be a meaningless endeavor to even try. There is nothing that could be availed.

So go ahead op. Just lay down and die.

my goal is to be in the top 2% of bodybuilders

Because who cares, you can use that 'argument' for literally every single thing ever.

>implying I want to be in the top 1% of Olympic lifting
5% is where its at

More like 5%, right babe? babe?

>You'll never be the top 1% power lifters

watch me

>You'll never be the top 1% of power lifters
won't I?

IMPROVING YOURSELF

TO BE HEALTHY

AND TO SHOW OFF YOUR GAINS

Because I'm going to school for a physical job that requires me carrying things.
That and wanting to look masculine.

It's fun, it provides a satisfying sense of achievement when I up my lifts

YOU'RE a waste of time and money.

By this logic we should all sit in an empty room and stare blankly at a wall until we die. How pathetic, who doesn't want to make something of themselves? Just because you're not gonna be on the top doesn't mean you have to waste your life wallowing around on the bottom.

Everything is a waste of time, and money is just a number. Lifting just happens to be one of my favorite wastes of time.

Because it got me strong and real fucking A E S T H E T I C
Not to mention it feels good, too.

>It's just a waste of time and money.
I want to be the best version of myself, and that means being fit.

cunt

I gym to gym.

>Why do you continue living /fit?. You'll never be the top 1% of longest lives ever lived.
>It's just a waste of existence and awareness

>You'll never be the top 1%
OP, speak for yourself

I go to the gym so I can get big and strong and knock the piss out of fascist dickheads when they forget their place.

Why do you Tekken Tag Tournament 2? You'll never be the top 1% of JACKs or the Mishima Family or the Kazama

It's just a waste of bounding moves and launchers..

I want to be a police officer and/or fighter

>I want to be a police officer

Me too, broseph

So I won't end up in a nursing home needing help to get to the toilet because I never looked after my body in my young days. I want to put as much muscle and bone strength/density as possible for as long as I can so my body will be as strong as it can for as long as possible. I'm a nurse and I see what happens to your body when you get older up close. Old people fall and break their hips all the time and you need help just to get out of bed and you can barely get up from a chair.

Top 1% of normies is fine with me.

Can only be better than my previous self fag.

I gym to be in good shape for personal pride and also for boxing training
I also legitimately enjoy lifting heavyweights and feeling how much easier it makes moving my body around when I get stronger.

Because Its fun

If i never try i've already failed.

What else am I supposed to use my time/money on?

I enjoy lifting, it gets me hotter girls, and it keeps me from going insane,

this. It's a worthwhile hobby that makes your life longer, better, and happier

low quality bait