PLC

Was this the greatest country in the world for its time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibu-XGHUWYY
youtube.com/watch?v=TW_hcZCY6QM
youtube.com/watch?v=Fkr-U2yvYO4
youtube.com/watch?v=aH8FNChzwxc
youtube.com/watch?v=F-I_bi1J11Y
youtube.com/watch?v=i--bB93hKKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What have you done. You just summoned a brigade of butthurt: Germans, Russians, Lithuanians and Ukrainians.

Thanks a lot.

it would be greatest if we allied our black brothers turks and removed g*rmnoids while liberating our czech brothers but instead we ended up wasting our time with eastern shitholes and saving to save l*ithuanoids on daily basis

It was ahead of its time and to good for the world:
youtube.com/watch?v=ibu-XGHUWYY
youtube.com/watch?v=TW_hcZCY6QM
youtube.com/watch?v=Fkr-U2yvYO4

Serenissima Res Publica
youtube.com/watch?v=aH8FNChzwxc
R.I.P. and sweet dreams:
youtube.com/watch?v=F-I_bi1J11Y
youtube.com/watch?v=i--bB93hKKE

Yes. It was arguably the greatest country in the world to live in at it's peak. It was a feudal monarchy, yet it had gracious liberties.

If it were the greates, it wouldn't been annexed by 3 countries.
It had many positive traits, but afterall high coruption and lack of patriotism of most richest nobles eventually killed it.

I'm a Pole and I think it never was the greatest. Top 3 at its peak at best and I'm generous here.

>but afterall high coruption and lack of patriotism of most richest nobles eventually killed it.
That happened because of Chmielnicki's rebellion (inviting the Russians) and the Radziwill's betrayal (inviting the Swedes) which caused the Deluge and destruction of the Commonwealth and demoralization of its nobles.

>did nothing worth writing about in its history
>get rekt by cretin Russians and drunk Germans
PLC was just a meme and you fell for it

Swedish invasion happened because the Polish nobles weren't interested enough in foreign policies to raise taxes enough for building a fleet and taking all Swedish Baltic possessions to remove the Swedish threat forever.

high nobility were getting uppity as early as the 1600s. Sigmund Vasa's reign was the beginning of the end

As I said, the Swedish invasion happened because they were invited by the Radziwills and because Poland was already weakened by fighting against the Russians which were invited by the rebelling Cossacks under Chmielnicki.

P.S. If Chmielnicki didn't rebell and beg Russia for help then Sweden wouldn't have an opportunity to invade from the north without much effort.

>this threat is made a guy who posts >h >r >e memes
Sad

You don't deserve those quints
Learn english kraut

Lol thanks for checking

Also learn to count, these are quads

What level of power was it?

Was it great power like Russia?
Or a regional power like Austria?

Russia was irrelevant when PLC was at its peak.

It's still function the elevator.

No need to be butthurt. Pollacks have been BTFO'd so hard, they still can't comprehend.

>Was it great power like Russia?
Nigga it occupied Moscow...
This

The Russian tsar was kneeling in Warsaw before the Polish king.

More likely then not its just going to be another Polish circle jerk thread. How original.