Move over klokov, i have a new olympic weightlifting husbando

move over klokov, i have a new olympic weightlifting husbando

Kianoush Rostami is much cuter imo, and has the world record for the -85kg weight class

plus hes impeccably polite + humble

Kek saw this on owg yesterday

But he is handsome as fuck desu senpai

is this the fuckn guy that kissed the ground and fuckn did a allah praising

yes

but its the custom in his country, it would be stupid to get offended by it. its no different to american atheletes shouting "U S A U S A" when they win shit.

if i had broken a world record to win a gold olympic medal, i would be overcome with excitement too, and i cant begrudge him his celebration. IIRC the qatari guy did the same.

So polite seems like a really nice dude

this

does he scream "Allah"?

A friend of mine met him in almaty and said he's very polite and also speaks pretty good english.

Persian masterrace

>sandnigger husbando

wew

dudes probably 3'3

I think he is saying "Aloha" which means "I did it" in Portugeese.

Yeah, women will go crazy for arab dick. Go out and get some arab dick, get into a relationship with the said arab, and then get beat on a regular basis while wishing they were dead.

>persian
>arab
I want /pol/ to fuck off.

5'9 apparently

die you unloyal pig
klokov 4ever

qt af desu, it's a shame he's a mudslime.

I looked up some other pictures of him and he's not really that attractive without that beard/hair combo

but god damn is he a qt with it

Brb converting to Islam, the religion of gains and world records of peace.

fucks he doing?

Qft. USA USA chants are way more obnoxious to be honest. I have a bigger problem with Americas over the top nationalism than I'll ever have with a guy quietly and respectfully giving thanks to his God and I don't even believe in God.

>Iranian
>Arab

Iranians are Indo-European you inbred piece of shit

>that look he gives the camera/viewer

absolute perfect body

>comparing this manlet musdlime to klokov
seems like a cool guy but nah

>Kianoush Rostami
Would Zoro his Asster

the iranians seem to be pretty cool people in general. not the leadership, but the average people.

most people are pretty cool people really

now that i actually go outside and talk to people IRL rather than coming up with opinions based on shit i read online, i find a lot of my instilled prejudices are melting away

feels good to be becoming a "normie" desu

this is only half true.
things become hard when money are involved.

they're also muslim

gr8 bod, but his face/hair looks like every other middle eastern pretty boy

The Persian people before the state of Iran took power were cool. Now it's run by a religious state that actively suppresses non-islamic ideology. pic related is before iran, middle east was actually functional and keeping up pace with the rest of the world

Pic in your post is actually really shit. I like the idea of women being covered up, just not islam as a whole. Feminism is a cancer, and women have proven time and time again that they cannot be allowed free reign.

lol How fuckin gullible do you think we are?

>muslim

yeah, no.

kek

this

>but its the custom in his country, it would be stupid to get offended by it. its no different to american atheletes shouting "U S A U S A" when they win shit.

not really, USA is a country and "allah praising" is shitty backwards religion thats being pushed on the west

Yeah but they're not crazy about it the way Arabs are.

is he a manlet

this , if he's iranian, they are very polite and dont try to blow up the world like sunnis

top kek

Islam the religion of gains

>wr is only 3kg over -77kg wr
lmao cuck class

>I like the idea of women being covered up

you are no better than the muslims, I suggest suicide

Hello feminist. Go inhale some Zyklon B.

This