High fructose corn syrup

>high fructose corn syrup
>in tomato soup

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6uaWekLrilY
imgur.com/a/oDWyu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease.

Don't eat your eggs and meat full of macro and micronutrients goyim the saturated fat and cholesterol is bad, it keeps your testosterone levels healthy and you would not buy the TRT from my labs, better eat this high fructose corn syrup I need those diabetics

youtube.com/watch?v=6uaWekLrilY

>he can't afford anything but store brands

HFCS is the same as normal sugar, don't demonize it as something"specially bad"

AYYY DIS NEGROID SERIOUS?

It's cheaper than sugar because we subsidize the cost of corn

Keeps the American people fat and lazy. Easy to control

Who buys canned tomato soup?

imgur.com/a/oDWyu

The stupidity in this thread is enormous even for Veeky Forums

But nutritionally it's almost the same

1 POINT FOR OUR SCHOOL
LABELS FOR EDUCATION
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION CERTIFIED

niggah, open a book for once in your life.

>this niggah right here
>blind as a bat

Niggah its not quite, do your study. HFCS has both glucose and fructose but more fructose and less glucose than raw sugar. And those sugars are metabolized differently. Opposed to glucose the fructose can only be process by the liver straight into fat and it increases your triglyceride levels far more than than glucose. Glucose however can be used by any cell in the body and it's absorbed into the cell with insulin which gives you that satiated feeling once you've eaten. Fructose doesn't give that feeling as it's not processed with insulin. In people that struggle to control their eating (basically everyone who isn't fit) it's not a good thing.

Also, I live in Australia and I have never seen HFCS on any food or beverage items here, we use cane sugar

TL:DR Both are bad in excess but HFCS is slightly worse due to the higher fructose content than sugar.

Make your own tomato soup you idiot

Sorry, I thought people hated on it because "oh so poisonous fructose" meme.
I meant to say that it's not unhealthier than sugar.

Sucrose is 50/50, HFCS is 55/45. Besides the fact that everything you said about fructose is wrong, it's also irrelevant because the only thing that matters is the total amount consumed, not the ratio of fructose to glucose. 10 grams of sugar contains the same amount of fructose as 9 grams of HFCS. Wow, what a difference.

The ratio of fructose to glucose only matters for intestinal absorption because free fructose that isn't matched by free glucose has to be transported via GLUT5 instead of passively diffusing with glucose via GLUT2. GLUT5 is limited to 25-50 grams per meal for most people.

OP see this shit, heart certified, it means it's good for you, eat that shit up and eat a lot of it mang

this
more tasty and you get satisfaction from making it

>HFCS has both glucose and fructose but more fructose and less glucose than raw sugar.

It's like 55/45 vs sucrose at 50/50. Not much different.

From Wikipedia:

"The panel stated that since the ratio of fructose to glucose had not changed substantially in the United States since the 1960s when HFCS was introduced, the changes in obesity rates were probably not due to HFCS specifically but rather a greater consumption of calories overall"

still a small difference, but i get your point

Anyway, I've had some HFCS drinks and they don't taste as nice as cane sugar ones.

This

thing is theres 3 varietys of HFCS.

55/45 is the most common. one actually has substantially less fructose than sucrose, and then one substantially more.

another thing is that theres often more fructose as a ratio to glucose in fruit than there is in 55/45 HFCS.

so you should stop eating fruit since apples are like 60/40 :^)

fructose is harmless if it's not overeaten

and fructose is usually not overeaten. the ones who have too much are the fatties who drink a gallon of coca cola a day, and theyd be having far too much fructose regardless of whichever sweetener is used (be it cane sugar or HFCS).

They tend to taste a little better IMO. The tangy flavor comes through a little better in the HFCS pop.

Condensed to one fucking sentence:
Avoid sucrose.

Thank you very much and have a nice night.
(Don't even try to defend sugar, better go check your teeth cavities)

Dont fit know how to kook?

you have to put something sweet in tomato based soups/sauces to counteract the acidity.

just spread awareness man. It is so fucked up but that's the way it is and has been in the past. People prey on people who don't use their brain. The lions eat the sheep, or rather the hyenas eat the sheep (lions are too proud for manipulation). Spread awareness and educate brah