If you could go back in time to the age you started school and do it all again what you Veeky Forums would you do

If you could go back in time to the age you started school and do it all again what you Veeky Forums would you do

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/bench-like-a-behemoth-jimmy-kolbs-bigger-bench-split.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take school seriously you fucker.

not be a sperg

actually try

and in college either don't have a long distance girlfriend or learn how to balance it better

also lift sometime in the middle of high school

>actually learn
>trade all that time I played videos to playing a sport
>lift when my body is developed enough
>not to edgy not to be cool would make me actually cool

Actually put effort in school. Dont be affraid to hit other cunts who disredpect you because ´muh violence is bad´

Op
>Start gymnastics as early as possible
>When I move to NZ start judo as well as kickboxing.
>stick with kickboxing until it goes to shit then start boxing.
>get licence at 16 and drive to Hamilton to train judo there.
>when 15 start starting strength instead of this { bodybuilding.com/fun/bench-like-a-behemoth-jimmy-kolbs-bigger-bench-split.html }
>move onto Texas method +read sticky
>when 18 start at mauy Thai gym in summer.
>Don't move out.

>lift obviously
>do some team sports if only for the sake of learning to socialize
>socialize more
>take hard science courses and try to get good marks while they're still easy in high school (knowing that I'd want to be an engineer)
>stay in touch with old friends :... (
Honestly I'd blame all my fuck ups in childhood on having no direction, I didn't study because I didn't think I'd need it, didn't lift, didn't socialize.

>Become more self-aware, realize that people just want pleasant social interactions and that I can just admit that I'm not perfect
>Start lifting weights earlier, get involved in a sport
>Be more talkative in general
>Try a lot harder in school, actually listen/take notes in classes, try and learn instead of just sitting there playing with my phone/talking to my friends/playing cards

In terms of other interactions, I honestly would never have started hanging out with the "wrong crowd" never stated smoking cigs, never got into so many fights, didn't try and "fit in" and do stupid shit like weed, alcohol because of peer pressure and becaused I wanted to be "tough" - I wouldn't have robbed/jumped people with my buddies for "laughs" because I wanted to fit in, I wouldn't have hung around criminals.

I wish I had been more grateful to my parents, I wish I had actually build long-lasting relationships with people, I wish I had the self-awareness to realize that my attitude and general demeanor was turning people away from me, I wish I had the balls to talk to any girl I had thought was even remotely attractive and had gotten laid when I was a teenager.

Instead, all of this shit just "hit me" when I turned 19-20 and I became a normal person.

I just turned 18, my life is pretty much who you disrebe yours - the crimina l shit.
@ny advise

>not quit playing sports
>start lifting earlier
>disregard females
>aquire currency

Also, Zara Larsson sucks

Honestly man stop that shit right now. Fuck I feel so horrible whenever I think about it, I'm 23 now and I can't sleep some nights because I just keep thinking about all the stupid shit I've done.

I wish I was 18 again. Just put yourself out there and be pleasant and honest with people and yourself.

>Veeky Forumsizens saying they wish they played/kept playing sports
>mfw I played sports all throughout school and I hated it and it's my biggest regret.

Literally horrible. No free time, I loved playing basketball but it was tough as fuck and I always felt tired because of it. While everyone was partying/hanging out with their friends I was at basketball practice or trying to catch up with my homework.

All I got out of it was a fucked wrist, a fucked up knee and a lot of wasted time.

Op is 18
No female interaction due to boys school plus loner/autistic mannerisms (get on well with other retards)
Also shit skin

>Not become a reclusive socially anxious loser
>Give less of a fuck of what people thought of me
>Continue playing sport
>Start lifting at 14

I think it is more for health benefits not tying to be Jordan
More for love of achievement

I don't know how to be honest
I have usually been made to believe I could never fit in

>don't listen to my parents they're idiots
>don't be an asshole like my parents and burn bridges
>stop dating the hottest girls in school they're have zero personality and impossible to have a real connection with
>date the awkward nerd girl earlier she becomes a 9/10 in college and actually likes your weird ass
>Read philosophy and literature
>drink caffeine
>DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR PARENTS JUST USE THE MONEY THEY GIVE YOU THEY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE

Most people would just want to be on the school football team to get pussy

1. Rob a bank. You only get one shot at a first time felony arrest resulting in probation.
2. Don't be so picky with chicks. Remember two 5s equal a 10.

guess it kinda just depends on the "culture" of the school, but I know my basketball friends in high school partied pretty hard and had tons of fun on top of being a pretty kickass team (for our area/league, anyway)

I was on the basketball team and the only people who got pussy for the 3 best/most attractive guys who would have gotten pussy even if they were gigantic nerds.

Some of the other guys had longterm girlfriends and were in generally really corny relationships.

Everyone else was a lonely virgin who lied that he got laid.

I lost my virginity at 21. Everyone around me thought I got pussy all the time.

Haha well keked

>read philosophy and literature

Shit you just sound like a faggot. All you guys are, get the fuck over your shitty regrets

Actually I take that back this guy is the only one that doesn't sound like a faggot
Kek

>Checked
I just want to know if there is any mistakes cannon made that I can ovoid

You sound like a fun guy

start lifting early and start boxing or something early

Not let myself gain 30kg of fat, Now i'm having the trouble of removing the shit :/

Take school seriously, get great grades, go to a better university, study for a more versatile degree. Otherwise, start eating a shitload more and drinking more milk, never touching soda, and lifting after 13. Would also beg my parents to slam me into a Judo or Jiu Jitsu club at 5 or 6. Mom put me in karate, fuck that shit, shoulda put me in BJJ or Judo now that I look back. If I started back then, maybe I could have gone for the olympics starting all over, and from there gotten a graduate degree or something. I'd just do everything to make my life so successful it's ridiculous.

Remember, when you are successful, your child aspire to be successful. If you're a loser, your children aspire to be a loser. Exceptions to the rule like everything, but the general concept still stands. If you get a bachelor's or master's degree, your child will most likely aspire to go to college and get a degree of their own. Many will also compare success to your success, so if you got an olympic medal chances are you can mold them and their behavior to aim for the stars. Children also compare the amount of money they make to their parents, so if their parents are successful and make >80k a year each, then the children will aim to make a large sum of money in order to keep the life they were accustomed to. You just need to mold and shape them to want to be that way.

Also, if I had the same confidence I do now I would have gone out and slayed SOOOOO MUCH PUSSY.

Also, there's always time to better yourself now instead of starting over. The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, the second best time is now. Go to the gym, go take Judo or Jiu Jitsu or whatever you want, go get that degree. I may not go to an ivy league college like I could if I started over, but I still get amazing college grades and am going for my bachelor's degree. JUST DO IT.

fuck that mexican chick who wanted it in the bathroom

i was too scared

Is there any advice you can give to a younger annon who hates the situation he is in and sees no way out.
>Inb4 suicide because I didn't make the squad

I would never want to go back. But,

> play sports before high school
> beat up other kids in middle school because in high school it's rare
> don't let your mother trick you into being a vegetarian she's trying to make you a nu-male faggot like your brother
> eat chicken everyday
> eat more vegetables (at least I started in high school)
> kill your parents while your young because they will become alcoholic degenerates who want to fondle your sisters
> don't worry about getting a girl, you can do that when you're 18, they only want booze

I love having max testosterone. Puberty was great, I'm actually alive now.

I'm the opposite of you man. I was never a delinquent but was always an outcast and I really hated my parents. Never did drugs but my friends did - not just weed, cocaine and shit because he stole money to buy it.

get fucked

Don't be fat
Actually study
Don't waste all my time on games
Lift

t. 30y old neet ;_;

Who is your life at 30?

>30
Dang dude, are you even trying? I was NEET until 26 and seriously considered suicide because i felt so worthless.

Not working / interacting with people fucked up my social skills so quickly. My social anxiety was crippling. Get out of your pattern and make it bro. Shit's really not good for you

Am 31 now btw and finally made it. Have a gf, decent place, and a new car. You can too

Wish I could go to the university. But no money. Also no job with good money because no university.

Such is cycle of the life.

This but i would also play vidyas.
My biggest regret is not staying in cross country. I would be cut as fuck right now.
Also would invest more time in my drums and my style.
>>mfw i could of had all if i would have done things right

I tried often held numerous jobs. Until you just got tired of always failing and your attempts backfiring.

>focus on improving appearance
>pick up a sport freshman year
>get a license/car as soon as possible
>make an effort to expand/grow social circle
>be more confident, less of a weirdo, and be more chill

> Not quit playing basketball
> tfw you start loving the game too long after your chance at going pro

I wouldn't do much different.

If I had done anything different I'd most certainly would've been another person.

>easy life was not for me
>adversity builds character
>I love the grind, and understand it because of my previous failures.

>prepare myself for OCD to try and wreck my shit, maybe be willing to go on medication this time around
>try better in high school
>join crew because it is easy mode into top universities and I ended up being 6'4"
>don't go to college for engineering, just get top grades in finance/economics and make more $
>invest in Apple and buttcoins

>Drive to Hamilton

You are supposed to pick a better alternative, not get a fucking std

I feel the same way man

Even though my teens were spent playing vidya and being a lazy shit without it I wouldnt have the mentality and drive today. Keep grinding on f a m

Lift earlier
Cut earlier
Socialize properly
Not choose religion in school, choose ethics (class)
Actually study for history class.

My graduation went fine, but imho religion class and history tainted my notes... And yeah, hat 100kg 6 months before graduation. Now at 87, but yah...

Of course. As long as I had the knowledge I have now.

Sleep more than 5 hours so you can reach your maximum height potential now your fucked

>kissed her when I had the chance

>Study harder and get into Better Universities
>Fulfill my potential
>Wait till I am 18 before I start doing weights (Grow taller)
>Do more sports (Floorball, long dist.running, Kayaking etc.)

>don't become the class clown; it doesn't get rid of being lonely
>keep your mouth shut and think before you speak
>start exercising so you actually enjoy playing rugby before you're too bad to continue playing
>ignore girls if they won't come to you they aren't worth finding
>love yourself before trying to love ashley
>stick with closer contact to your older friends
>get more sleep so you don't fall asleep in history when they're talking about the holocaust
>put in the work in class; primary school was a fluke

realize the football team was worthless, join the marching band earlier because fun and the sax section did powerlifting together.
Ignore the useless classes and focus on math classes

This thread is depressing me, all the mistakes i have made since i was 12 up til now (20)

>quit sports to early 5 grade
>played airsoft with 20 yearold fucktards thinking they were cool as shit.
>was actually well liked by girls from 5-7 grade
>didnt like any of them

>highschool skweeny kid 187cm 65kg
>didnt start with many friends
>tried to impress new classmates by beeing the class clown.. wasnt funny enough, just akward

>didnt start to lift properly before 9th grade, was 6 month in with brosplits before i broke my foot on motorcross accident
>lifted for 1 year, felt alpha as fuck, got nudes from class slut
>got girlfriend
> stopped lifting
>didnt do much effort in school, passed with bad grades
>didnt get apprenticeship
>now 20, miserable with girlfriend want to break it off, but to beta to do it.

> started lifting again, wanting them 16 year olds, crave them because i never got my own summer flings with hooties

> depressed as fuck now, starting bachelor in computer science
> tfw hot girlfriend, but extremely tired of her..

srry for bad greentext, first try.
stats:
187cm
88kg

bp: 115kg
dl: 180kg
sq: 130kg
ohp 70kg