When I was young and skinny, I used to dream about thin models and fitness babes

When I was young and skinny, I used to dream about thin models and fitness babes

Now, all I want is thick, delicious childbearing hips

Anyone else feel this way?

Before you had low testosterone. Now you have high testosterone. Your choice in women reflects that. I have been through the same thing.

How can you be so stupid as to not recognize such a blatant photoshop? Is this your first time using a computer?

Did anyone claim it wasn't shopped?

>fapping to deformed fatties
>high test
Pick one fag

>Talked to THICC greek girl with delicious hips and huge tits last night
>tfw she was way out of my league
>tfw I will never have a gf with thick creamy thighs

Stop thinking "out of my league" in terms of looks

Women judge men by more than looks, you should do the same to them

Is she boring?
Is she kind of a loser?
Does she not have any really interesting things to say?`

If, like most girls, the answer to these are yes, then she is not only in your league, she is beneath you

No, she was super cute and high energy. Was kept me entertained for like half an hour. Definitely was more attractive and sociable than me.

Yeah then you're fucked

You have literally no chance of ever having sex with her, just give up

No pile of sticks will be able to carry my strong beautiful sons to term. I don't know about you, though.

I did

good advice to be honest

im a grill btw~

>implying the bad dietary decisions she makes won't be passed down to your sons making them fatties

All yall niggers want a woman so fat that she fat jiggles half an hour after you finished tappin' it.
You disgusting, famalam. get help.

This kind of attitude will keep you from life's sweetest victories.

You may as well be dead now. There is nothing great in your future

>who cares, not like we fap to japanese drawings anyways

I need to set my sights to more realistic goals that can actually be achieved. I've never even had a gf, let alone some fertility sex goddess

I don't know about you, but I don't like to fuck women who have the body of a pre-pubescent boy.

Realistic goals are bullshit.

You throw a ball at twice the speed you want it to bounce back at.

Aim twice as high as you want to achieve

That's retarded and a recipe for failure.

Relative to the goal, you'll fail. However, you'll do better than if you just aim for your original goal.

You are stating that "trying twice as hard in order to achieve more is dumb because you won't get the full result despite doing better".

That is retarded. Aiming low because of a fear of failure.

What the fuck does this have to do with getting a thicc gf. If you aim for a hot girl and get shutdown, you don't get a consolation plain gf. You have nothing.

I'm not very attractive and I have no game. Going for hot girls would literally just be a waste of time. At least if I go for girls in my league then I can work my way up.

This isn't just about gfs. It's about life.

You like shit because and feel like shit because you're constantly settling for mediocre goals.

You can groom, dress, and act better. Practice your speech abilities. Read conversational tactics. Develop hobbies.

You won't do any of this because it seems like too much work.

yes. i had the same experience. you are now a man.

I won't do any of it because I already dress and speak very well, and my job at my investment bank doesn't leave me with any free time.

Not him, but you realize that overweight women have more birthing complications, right?

If you want a thicc gf why not go after them? Women aren't like a job, you don't have to go for an entry level one and work your way up. It's a level playing field, you won't be to every woman's taste like every woman won't be to yours.

It's simply a matter of finding one you like who likes you, trust me you would be surprised of the type of women you could get if you went after them.

There is still facial posture, and hair grooming.

Just because you can sell doesn't mean you're smooth with the ladies. It has carry over.

You don't HAVE time. You MAKE time.

I work 12 hour days and still get mine.

>You don't HAVE time. You MAKE time.
Fucking this.

>she is beneath you

I like you
When I start my own nation, you're invited
I'm planning on going to space first, so you'll have to wait a few years

HIGH
TEST
C'MON

Men still get hard for girls wearing makeup, even when it's obvious.

have always been high test, no denying

And then realized there are dudes who pull off twice as hot pussy with even less amount of effort.

Been reading your posts (not user you were responding to) and you sound like like am incredibly depressed/at 1 point depressed dude who bought into the whole macho-alpha male shtick.

To the other user: getting a high quality gf that lasts a life time is pure luck. Nobody knows the secret. Certain traits in certain cultures will work while others are frowned upon, yet are positive in another culture. Nobody fucking knows.

Keep your shit simple and do you. If you are lucky your thicc gf will come and like you for you

When I was fat and weak I
went for average girls, nerdy girls (actually nerdy), etc. Basically girls with clear imperfections since they seemed the most achievable for me. I knew my fat ass wasn't getting a cute/hot fit girl.
Now that I'm fit, I can't stop chasing skinny petite sluts. I've ignored some potentially wife material girls just to chase prettier and fitter girls. It'll fuck me over sooner or later.

I should have been horribly sad, but I'm was way too stupid for depression.

I don't buy into the macho alpha thing-I just know that you get diminishing returns for that last 20% of effort for anything in life, but it's worth the work. I met the right people at the right time and my life.

You are acting as if he said 250+ lb women like what you posted.

Hahahaha it's so pathetic seeing these fat neckbeards who can only attract equally as fat women justify their fetish for fatties. Naw OP, I like girls who are actually healthy and fit but you gotta settle for what you can get

So again, luck. Stop spreading your ideas when you got your shit together by chance

Meeting my mentors was luck.

The activity of working hard is not.

You work hard to increase opportunities and luck.

>lusting after 3dpd
>ever

you're just hurting yourself famalams

Kek

When I was in high school I loved cute petite blonde girls.

Now I'm engaged to a thick Puerto Rican qt.

Guy on left looks like the manlet beaner version of Zach LaVine

He met people that fixed his shit up and he ended up a better person as a result, and now he's trying to help others achieve the same result. Stop being mad because you don't have your shit together, instead realise that you should have an open mind and listen to those who are offering free advice.

They say ideas are a person's two cents.
I believe that if you collect those two cents from every person you meet, you'll become a millionaire in no time.
(I need to copyright that shit)

High test cosplay vs low test cosplay.

High test wins again.

Those are morbidly obese, not a little bit overweight, which is definitely way more attractive than a skinny twig

Not sure how many on Veeky Forums on Saturdays have ever had the chance to have simultaneous fuckbuddies who were slender and voluptuous, but those slender girls are something else.

dude you are fucked at this point. if you seriously believe that bullshit about being interesting and having interesting things affecting your attractiveness then you have never been in a successful relationship, I guarantee it.

Woman want a guy who is over 6ft, has a nice face, and can socialize. Then they want that guy to constantly but subtly hold the threat of leaving them over their head.

THAT guy will get laid every night. THAT guy gets head and can bail after sex if he wants to. That guy does not give a fuck about seeming interesting at all because he doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks of him, ever,

You Fucking Cuck.

t. Longjaw Nice-Face

Skinny girls never awaken my primal lust, only the voluptuous ones do because they're build for fucking.

I thought this caliber of autism was outlawed by the Geneva convention

>tfw you have the vocabulary and eloquence in speech to make successful women who care about that shit weak at the knees
>tfw that's all you can get
>tfw very vanilla and boring sex
>tfw you come across as a post-dyel pre-zyzz reviewbrah to young hot sluts
>tfw you missed out on all of them sweet, sweet idiot women in high school
>tfw the best you can do with sluts is shout pills at festivals and get vanilla sex in the toilet

No living out my links for me, boys.

Girl in the blue Ohhh she some good yams

>this is what a feminist looks like

YEP. THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.

And if you don't meet those people, what then?

If you do everything to improve yourself and nothing happens, what then?

I have nothing against free advice. And since it's free, that means there is no attachment for me to like/dislike what is presented. I have nothing to stop me calling out bullshit

Not everybody needs to meet people.
I'm lucky enough to be self driven.
No point being such a downer for no reason. If you don't meet those people, and you can't do it yourself, tough fucking shit, we can't all be great at everything.

If you truly do everything to improve yourself, it is impossible for nothing to happen, shut the fuck up you sadcunt.

There hasn't been a speck of bullshit in this thread, other than your self-defeating attitude.
If someone is miserable, it's because they're making themselves miserable. Learn to stop feeling sorry for yourself that you aren't "a chosen one" , grow the fuck up, and let yourself/make yourself be happy.

I'm not gonna hold your hand and tell you nice things, I'm going to tell you to stop being a pessimistic loser, there's no benefit

That thick semen demon is Enji Night. She basically has best cosplay body out there.

Kek

I want someone thick like you described but i also want a girl i can carry and fuck. Lifes tough

>not being able to carry high test qties
DYEL?

Get strong enough to carry a thick girl. Why are you even here if you're not trying to get strong?

Then get a girl who's slim thick, user. Still thick, not skinny, but light enough to grab and throw on your bed.

Welp, wrong WEBM.

This is what I meant.

This is why hate this state of mind.

"I found the secret to happiness!"
"What is it?"
"I'm not telling. You need to find out yourself"
"Sounds like iT varies from person to person. Not really that special besides doing whatever you enjoy"
"STFU Faggot. My definition of happiness is better than yours"

I just told you, faggot.
There's no secret, you just have to let go of your anger/sadness/hate. It's pointless to keep such negative feelings.

It isn't that hard, it's just that so few people realise it.