ITT: Zyzz thread

ITT: Zyzz thread

Post mirin stories, any sickkunt transformations, EDM, or anything Zyzz related.

We're all gonna make it brahs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJvpvzW75ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do we need this thread every day?

We live in a world without Zyzz. It sucks knowing that the one person who got you into this, that you idolized, just doesn't exist. Feelsbadman

Yes

It doesn't look so, the thread has had only 4 replies.

Bump

Fuark

We're all gonna make it brah

youtube.com/watch?v=UJvpvzW75ko

>be me
>post abs on tinder profile
>sloots match me everyday
>ignore them
>high test qt3.14 matches me
>messages me first
>she's going to my uni next year and she loves weightlifting
>movie date tonight and i'm taking her to the gym with me sometime next week
>mfw

Let us know how it feels when she benches more than you.
Let us know how you coped when you had to explain your routine.
Let us know how it feels when she takes you home and pegs you.
Let us know what it feels like to have a gf ;(

He's the reason I decided to get of my ass and get Veeky Forums

We both have similar beginnings (immigrant parents, skeleton, gamer, brown) so I figured there's no excuse. I grew to really admire him and his accomplishments regardless of his juicing. I'm still a skeleton but now I have baby gains and with enough years I'm certain I can gain aesthetics. Difference is that I also do cardio to allow lactic acid build up (good for muscle development, especially post workout) and heart health.

He also taught me what living recklessly can do and to avoid his footsteps with his untimely death.

Once I've become king in the mind, body, and spirit I can gladly say Zyzz helped shape who I am. I wish I could thank and embrace him.

RIP you sickcunt

i dunno a single grill who can bench 3pl8. you are memeing so poorly that i feel bad for you

This guy is gonna make it, keep going user

Which one honors his memory better, Veeky Forums?

Right looks dope

zyzz has always been more popular than people like jeff seid, steve cook and lazar.

was that zyzz in the middle of the street?

Zyzz is a faggot for metally weak people. Its sad how you idolize a man so much more than you should yourself.

rumor has it if you hugged Zyzz you would soon grow aesthetic

seriously though i would have loved to talk to Zyzz cuz he inspires me too

god I miss him
:'(
all my workouts are for you zyzz

rip the king

stfu nigger

We're all gonna make it brah

It was user. It was

Too far

Paying my respects

belf is best race now, a ton of blanket silence was removed from the game and running an extra that generates fury is absolutely op especially with the nerf to the other racials, pretty sure you get crit and arcane resistance too still. Regardless demon hunter has good utility but the extra silence seems like a godsend for them and its most def meta for alot of other classes for this expac also

it also looks more like him on a less nerdy perspective

Post moar

Gotchu

>He's the reason I decided to get of my ass and get Veeky Forums

Same here brah. I started lifting four months ago and I've already managed to lose 45 lbs. Was at around 270 lbs (6ft). I'm just pissed I haven't been doing this for longer. It's so easy to fucking do... All those wasted years. Mon-fri two hours a day. easypeasy

bump

Bumping for le sauna man meme

LE FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARCK XDDDDD

Lol Zyzz fanfuckboys are the cringiest tools in the fitness community.

All he ever did was fucking trashy looking 6/10 sluts and died in sauna and you faggots praise his average white cock.

Nothing about him is "inspirational" unless you legitimately lack of charisma and ambitions if all you want from life is to be like someone else.

You are literally on a message board, writing that comment. Take a step back, think about that.

You'll be fine brother.

It's not about the man.

It's about the journey.

He was a WoW playing DYEL loser.
Who decided to make a change.
Through diet and training (and juice, yes) he transformed his body into a new generations Aesthetic Peak. He was our generations Arnold. He went from being socially awkward to willing to try anything.

He took his life from resembling 90% of Veeky Forums and did a complete flip with it to being the ultimate alpha.

He was a NEET Veeky Forumsfag transformed to CHAD.

He was a sad cunt, but he became a sick cunt.

There is so much more to Zyzz that just the man.

He left us a legacy.

Forever mirin, brah.

RIP

This guy gets it

>mocking people on an azerbijian scallop raising forum

Okay, brah

Nice story to tell yourself, but not remotely true.

Wanna know how I know you are a summerfag?

Sadly, I've been here since Zyzz was.

He was scrawny to start with but by no means an asocial fuckup the way Veeky Forums likes to paint him. Dude had more of a social life before touching the weights than most of Veeky Forums will after.

post pics then faggot, show us just how much better than all these "zyzz loving fanboys" you are?

100$ says you don't post a pic, because you are a fat autist getting upset that someone did what you can't or won't and it frustrates your little beta mind.

Have fun being a sad cunt, brah.

BTFO when no pics incoming.

People talk shit about him all the time, but nobody of any caliber. Good luck WISHING you anywhere near Zyzz's level.

No matter how dark things may get, we will all make it brehs.

>before roid
>after roid

He legacy is that he inspired a bunch of slick haired drug taking faggots to walk around music festivals in tiny shorts, no shirts and fucking bum bags asking sluts if they "mirin". For every one of you that got inspired to lift there are 100's of cringy douch bags stealing oxygen.

Dude, the left was roids as well.
He started VERY young.

because he was a fucking roid head and DNP junkie who died and a sauna, more respect for people who earn their physique naturally who don't look as cut as opposed to that junkie cunt,

no loss to the world

>Go to the same university Zyzz did for a while
>they don't even have a poster of him in the university gym
I don't even know what to do about this terrible injustice brehs...

>He was a NEET Veeky Forumsfag transformed to CHAD
I miss zyzz but he lived at home with his patents until he died.

I don't see fucking random stoned sluts as alpha. I don't see anything wrong with it but I wouldn't call it alpha. Plus did he even have a decent 'alpha' job? And Working at a gym isn't the least bit alpha.

>tfw now older than zyzz was when he died and still haven't made it

his parents were rich, he didnt work at all

Shopped at that woolworths many times when I visited Sydney.
The hobo sitting outside playing music from a speaker that can be seen in some zyzz video was still there aswell. This was in 2014.

It may sound pathetic but Zyzz got me into lifting when I was 27. 4 years later and I still lift.

>That spike

RIP

>tfw I am 24, yet zyzz still feels older than me.

left

>movie date
I hope you mean Netflix

you zyzzfags are literally retarded

Zyzz I will always remember you.

Who killed az?

I think it was his brother tbqh. Look at all the money is he making off of him now. You could tell in many of the videos that he's always been jealous of Zyzz.

This man would have been the biggest thing the fitness industry had ever seen since Arnold. He easily would have become Mr Olympia for the physique class and went on to lead an incredible and fulfilled life. It's so sad he was taken from us and at such a young age, the guy was still a kid god dammit. RIP Az, we will never forget you.

Caring about a dork who ran a cycle and blew up. Do roids pussy and becpme the next zyzz

Sharky the pimp

kys nigger

Jesus that lighting makes his sleeve look even worse than usual

>be me
>Go to grocery store after workout cus no food
>Buy cooked food from in-store restaurant
>Cashier literally gasps
>"Hello?"
>"Y-y-your shirt is cute"
>"Oh ok"
>pay and eat my food
Never been mired before so this felt good. But I already have a gf and she was chubby

stop saying that! thank god he died before the fitness industry got a hold of him, they would've stripped him clean of his integrity.

>he was taken from us

that's a nice way of saying sharky killed him