*destroys europe*

*destroys europe*

t. History channel viewer

If, you believe in the great man theory, does that mean you believe that Princip was a great man?

great=significant
you fucking Amerilard

No, he was a nobody. Nobodies can make history when the conditions are right. Great men make history regardless of the conditions.

So I guess practically every successful revolutionary ever is not a great man because for a revolution to happen you need certain conditions. According to your reasoning, anybody could make history at those opportune times.

Also, please provide a list of 'great men' for us so that we can see what kind of conditions they arose from. Let us see how they grew up and how they came to be 'great men'.

So there are no great men then.

Are you implying what he says is wrong?

Are you 14

>*destroys europe*

Alaric wasn't a German, he was a Goth. And Marx wasn't even Germanic, he was a Jew LARPing as a Kraut.

Nice try, Friedrich

It also says that Wilhelm declared the first world war. Dont take such a weak bait

Anyone can make a little history when the conditions are ripe. Lasting change is purely a product of personality and will.

"Great men are necessary; the epoch in which they appear is always accidental"

Nice reading comprehension jackass

No I read it well. Napoleon would never come to power if not for the revolution, Hitler would never take over Gernany if it wasn't for Versailles and the Great Depression. So they also "made history when conditions were right".

They both would have been significant even without their circumstances. Napoleon in particular was never going to be a nobody. You're subscribing to the entirely erroneous notion that anyone in the same position could have been just as great, which is like an even more retarded version of tabula rasa

Hitler would've been Wolfgang Kapp 2.0 at best if German economy didn't collapse.

And he would have been dead if the mustard canister had landed closer to him. Same thing

Fun fact, his original name was Gavnilo but he legally changed it to Gavrilo because Gavnilo sounded like govno/gavno (shit).

I DECLARE A WORLD WAR