Moving from a box gym to a powerlifting gym, with scheduled training and a coach...

Moving from a box gym to a powerlifting gym, with scheduled training and a coach. What are some questions I should ask before I commit?

QUANTO DINERO MI HOMBRE???????????

Yeah that's the first question in my email I'm sending

>paying for a coach

This is good now you're fucking commited and won't quit

I'm jealous that you have a powerlifting gym in your area though

Can you do your own thing or do you need to train with the team and do what the coach says?

It's a team practice with a coach. I want this though because even as a beginner I'm stalled hardcore because nobody ever taught me the lifts and I have some injuries I need to work through. Also I have the money because I work while I go to uni

Also inb4
>just work harder and you will make it
Tried that, ended up snapping myself up worse. At this point I have the motivation. I just need somebody who knows what's up to get me moving the right way.

Expect the overwhelming majority of "powerlifters" to be fatasses.

No the top powerlifters other than lilliebridge are actually quite swole

this is gross, i could never imagine training with a trainer or coach that doesnt care about you and just wants money

Here your "you"

This gym has sent people to the Olympics for oly, and wins national level titles for powerlifting.

can i ask you some questions?

1. did you train in boxing? how long

2. when you say coach - is it a boxing coach or a powerlifting coach

3. are you going to continue boxing ? if so , how will you divide your workouts

4. have u considered an MMA gym or learning a grappling art

they didnt send people to the olympics, they just happened to work in the same gym they lifted in once

Box gym. Not boxing gym. La fitness. No intention to box except for cardio bags

>muh swole!

Anybody comparative outside the unlimited weight class is not turbofat.

Competetive

>paying for a PL coach when you don't even know how to perform the lifts
I bet you have a shit job too. This the kind of nigga that doesn't read the sticky baka senpai

I read the sticky, and performed the lifts for 6 months. I read starting strength cover to cover

>muh skeleton class!

That's totally fair, but depending on how long a commitment is required you might change your mind at some point. Just something to check.

I mean, yeah. He's fat, but he's also clearly jacked as fuck.

3 days a week after school, perfect timing. and id commit for 3 months easy, up to 6 months if required. I cant see it being any longer than that

How many turbofats are in pic related? Not tooany

Lilliebridge is jacked as shit. You got the wrong guy.

1, 3, 4, 8 and 9 are overly pudgy

Bell easily with the most based personality of all these guys. So likeable. Has definitely the guy I would get a beer with.

I'll give you 8 And 9, but most of these guys are full breath bracing and have massive cores

>massive cores

Of fat. They're all at least 15% which is unhealthy fat. Most of them would look bigger leaner, I could probably out angle most of them and I'm only 85kg, but I'm lean as duck and look big

All of them are. Some of them are just compressing it with their belts. They would be better if they watched their diet, unlike powerlifters who are lazy eaters.

>Dan green is pudgy
Pfffft

>massive cores
A.K.A. belly fat.

>I'll out angle guys like Kirill, Mike T and Dan Green that have 20-90kg on me

You are absolutely delusional. Also I'm that pic is John Haack, about your weight and he would literally dwarf you

>15% body fat is unhealthy

user...

>he thinks it's 15% BF!!!