How do I become attractive to women...

How do I become attractive to women? like not just being a normal guy but being an exceptional interest that women flock to.

Try being handsome, tall and fit.

Take care of yourself (body, skin, hair, etc)
Have hobbies
Be social
Be willing to listen

Im 5' 11, is that tall enough?

Stop worrying about other people's impressions of you.

Become rich and well rounded, fit and tall.

1. be tall
2. be broad shouldered
3. be muscular
4. be successful/at the top of your respective hierarchy
5. be the center of attention in any social situation
6. be in command of all social situations
7. be assertive and aggressive

>be willing to listen
>this will show the females you're a nice guy and awaken their maternal instincts so that they want to copulate with you for the purpose of procreation

You're the king of manlets.

You realize that 5' 10 is the average male height in the US, right?

lel

maybe there is hope if you move to an asian country

again.

PIZZA

for women 5' 9 and under, yes.

Why do people always talk shit about each-others height? Its not something you can control like being fat so therefore you shouldn't rag on people for being short.

fuck this thread.

>manlet detected

why? are you butthurt or something.

2/10

So you're telling me that you HAVEN'T learned yet?

im 5' 4 and PROUD. I also get more pussy than you fags.

learned what?

Guys when will they learn?

Again, what is there to learn? Please be specific.

Literally made of twigs

yes. fuck you and fuck your thread. how about that?

That's not what literally means.

>you need to be at least not a manlet to post here

delete your account

go cry somewhere else.

>they never learn
Kek

>I get laid with the bottom of the barrel, who leave me quickly to ensure there's no chance I'll pass my shitty manlet genes down to their offspring

ftfy

It's funny to inflame someones perception because some Anons post their height when wearing shoes, while others don't.
I'm 6'2" but I gain another inch and a half when wearing my work boots, so if I wanted to, I could claim 6'3" and I wouldn't be lying.
Not like you'd know anyhow.

other than being famous the easiest way to do so is targeting a specific group of women like hipsters or fitness buffs with your style

>right before last semester ended there was a girl I kept eyeing in lectures
>semester ended, summer started, didn't see her again
>did find out her name though from student lists
>creeped her social media during summer, she's insanely cute
>semester is just about to start
>randomly see her walking across campus today
>walk up to her and introduce myself
>notice she has a fuckin moustache
>dropped

lesson is see the person up close before you crush on them

>but being an exceptional interest that women flock to.
be exceptional

>targeting a specific group of women
Not really good at this shit but wouldnt playing to the masses and lowest common denominator be better?
More of a carpet bombing thing

>mfw all of those apply to me

Yes, but you'll be only getting the lowest common denominator kind of women.

And?
he only wanted to be attractive to women, im assuming all women

Pics or stfu

For women who are shorter than you, yes, unless they're particularly picky about men's heights.

Everytime i see a bombshell you can be sure she goes out with the same type of dude every time. Tanned, hairy, has semi long hair and a scruffy beard. Basically look like a homeless piece of shit.

There's a reason 'basic' is an insult. Most women, especially smart or beautiful ones, will recoil from being in the general pool.

Sure thing user.

>t. Virgin

Women have more than just a value based genetic instinct. From a genetic standpoint, they desire some level of comfort they need to feel to be willing to procreate, as they are risking their and their child's lives. If the male leaves, she and her kid are pretty much fucked.

>talks about not wanting manlets to pass on their genes
>fucks womanlets, passing on their womanlet genes, increasing the risk to get manlets as offspring
You're not being reasonable here. Maybe if you weren't afraid of tall women manlets would learn.

why should I post a pic of myself (which can easily be reverse image searched to find my social media and personal information by everyone ITT) just to prove something because a 19 year old anonymous skinnyfat virgin told me to

Pics or it didn't happen

You dont need to call her basic dickbag, you need to attract her and bang her
Flirting with her will make her feel attractive if youre attractive to her, easy pickings user

btw should add that all those four last points apply because I'm an average fish in a small as fuck pond; I study math. There is literally no competition from the other guys. Also the first three are mostly genetic. I wouldn't say I'm a chad, I just said that all the points apply to me, which they do.

learn to sing and play an instrument well

Then you are a massive lying faggot, burden of proof is on you here
But this is Veeky Forums så i dont know

åååååååå detected

Meh, you're not getting it. Go jack off to The Game or something.

Girls with a choice generally do not like average guys. Dressing for the lowest common denominator makes you look average.

>8. Have a chocolate 12" dick that ejaculates money

I really don't care what you think buddy because at the end of the day, when this thread dies, I'm gonna have a good time with other people and you're not.

Ah, you may have a point there
but still, i think going broad is better than trying to go for a niche market of chicks

If you take a new one with timestamp, and only post it here, there's no reverse image search

because it feels good to pick on people over teh interwebz lolz

Advice for normies: improve yourself and be social a bit more everyday, the gains will add up. No excuses.

For autists: use the Pareto Principle. 80% of your results come from 20% of your efforts. Identify the 20% responsible for 80% of your social screwups, and identify the 20% of your efforts that give you 80% of your gains. Good candidates for the former include hygiene, body language, and awkward conversational skills. Good candidates for the latter include potential future earning capacity, education, and fitness.

Focus on those 20% pieces first. Fix the bad, double down on the good. Body language and conversational skills are the hardest, so go out to places with lots of people you'll never see again and try interacting with them. Bars and nightclubs are the classic example, but you can also go to conventions, any kind of election event, or to classes (for example, dance). This will get you to an average level of success if you stick to it.

To truly stand out once you've got the basics, you'll need to pick something to get you that last 20%. Travel is a good one; gets you great stories and makes you seem more cosmopolitan, especially if you learn a new language. It's expensive, but most of the last 20% will be because women are all golddigging whores. Such is the price of success.

Addendum for normies: women are not all just golddigging whores, but thinking of them that way often helps autists take them off the pedestal and interact with them normally. I don't know why it works, it just does. If you're not an autist, disregard.that part.