ITT: Your historical Hero

ITT: Your historical Hero

I'd post him, but this is a blue board.

>namefag mongoloid
>Genghis "I'll let myself be a cuckold" Khan
>hero
Gross.

>Hero.

The idea that facing down absolutely overwhelming odds but still choosing to do your duty and that choice potentially changing the entire course of history is amazing.

suck my cock romaboos

>Literally known as the father of Europe.

Michael Collins.

He protected his land from muslim invaders. Of course he's a hero, just not your hero.

>2nd August 2016
>Rome: "Nice Punic bulge you got there."
>Hannibal: *Winks with only eye*

Best Khans are German Khans

C

B+

D

A

B+

C-

A+

E

B-

C

SS

Hitler

Nobody asked you, nigger.

Hong Sa-ik
He is true Korean hero.

Arthur "Cheltenham Fried Germans" Harris

Can't Hammer the Manner(heim)

Don’t you get kinda tired shitposting by yourself? It’s not like it has any traction like turkposting either. Nor is it reactionary to /pol/&boogeyman

This dude is my hero. He really wanted some books so he crossed the goddamn Gobi desert and the Himalayas to get them.

A man of conviction, who never faltered.

Shame the Revolution turned batshit and dragged him into insanity along with it.

Such a cool guy, i wish i could've met him in person

Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta

>i rate lacedaemonians

>guy who s the ancestor of 1/20 men in the world is a cuck

This is your brain on /pol/ I guess.

Well, honestly if you fuck a bunch of women it just increases your chance of getting cucked buuuuuut he's referring to Jochi, Temudgin's 1st "son" who was most likely conceived during a period where his wife was kidnapped by Merkits.

I cam here to post this. Bismark is an inspiration of a person he turned a kingdom into an Empire with his best friend at his side and dominated European politics.

If he had been born a few decades earlier we could've gotten Bismarck vs. Napoleon and the eternal butthurt of the French would've been legendary.

>Charlemagne C-
>IRA nigger A+
What did you mean by this

Odenaethus of Palmyra. He saved the Roman Empire and defeated the Sassanians alone and he was also loyal. In a time of treason, when every general wanted to crown himself emperor he remained true to the ideals of Rome (his wife was a bitch though)

>Illiterate German who got to play with daddy's kingdom vs a freedom fighter who had nothing to do with the nigger troubles IRA
Isn't it obvious that one's a better hero than the other?

You are objectively wrong about literally every one of those ratings, kys

The messenger of Archangel Michael

This nigga was gonna save my country but the west didn't want that

EVERY

Edward "I'll fucking kill you personally if you challenge my authority" IV

MAN

A legend, a man who in my mind is the embodiment of American virtue and character, a man I try hard to be like a little more every day.

Now we have got eternal British and Polish butthurt instead. Things are just fine mate.

Literally saved central Europe

Like all other Croats of note, claimed by the sneaky Hungarians as their own, because of course.

His sacrifices were astounding. I'm cynical af about my Irish history but Collins is an insanely heroic character who echo'd and embodied his country. Pinnacle of Irishness.

a* FUCK

This desu

Prove it, faggot.

A

i like good ol temoojie too op

>cuck
>probably fucked more women than anyone else ever will in human history

okay retard

Bismarck needed the right environment, and it was Napoleon who made the Pan-German movement possible. Without Napoleon existing first, Bismarck would have a much harder time wrangling the little Germanies into a united nation.

KANG

/thread

Cyrus > Alexander

it's admirable how much dick she took

I like the idea of failed communist/anarchist revolutionaries. Their life is remembered by a struggle to help the common man. Their history unstained by the failed regime that they likely would have created.

>assigned to horse-drawn artillery regiment
>make everything self-propelled with an arc welder and the scrap he kept near him at all times
>ends up locked in a room with every captured French vehicle on hand and the power to request as many odds and ends as he desires
>designs and builds an entire division's worth of vehicles (the 21st Panzer)
>placed in command of one battery, making him the only armored commander to build his own unit
>during the campaign he gets permission from a Frenchman to park in his back yard with some sort of weird truck that makes loud noises at night
>declares that everyone must be civil, and drives around being passive-aggressive with neighboring units due to reports they are in fact not civil
>vanishes from history completely when he surrenders to Americans in some sort of autistic meltdown, after giving valuables to the nice Frenchman who let him live on his lawn
If you have autism, don't be a neckbeard. Be like Becker.

why is he white in this picture?

Before his brother and che convinced him to go full commie

Kek what a faggot

Isn't this the dude that commited Seppoku in the parliemient in post war japan?

>vanishes from history completely when he surrenders to Americans in some sort of autistic meltdown, after giving valuables to the nice Frenchman who let him live on his lawn
He built a time machine out of old french tanks and a Tiger.

Get a load of this guy. F as in Fucking kill yourself.

Carolus Rex

this desu

this, but unironically

t. turkroach

Manlet with one arm, one leg, violent seasickness and social awkwardness proves to be a pure brodie, willing to cuck anyone else and fight hand to hand and ship to ship.

Truly a Chad amongst Chads.

Can't believe no one's posted him yet

>heroes thread
>almost nothing but conquerors, warmongers and mass murderers
the state of Veeky Forums

Warfare produces heroes, dumbass

Mein Neger.

yes obviously war creates heroes, but it's also fucking horrible. im just waiting for the day when we fully stop glorifying literally the single worst thing humanity regularly does altogether