>cardio kills gainz
>2 hour's on the treadmill
HONKA HONKA

MAXIMUM OVERLOAD!!!!

Puddin

>weighted dips

absolute madman

RIP your heart fampai.
Dude is gonna show up to the gym with 180 blood pressure and do cardio for 11 hours

>160 heartbeat
>2 hours
YOU CANT STOP ME

>dubs

enjoy your heart palpitations.

You should get off adderall though, same with the PWO

Gains goblin spotted

>be me
>wear b-ball shorts to the gym

Was this movie shit like everyone predicted it would be?

it was pretty fucking bad

not as bad as BvS but still pretty bad

Honestly, aside from the dark knight series, what superhero movies have been any good? Guardians of the Galaxy was good for a few laughs, a couple of the xmen films were ok but completely forgettable, everything else I can think of sucked dick. I can't think of any other genre that is so consistently, predictably bad.

>dark knight series
ya brolan did bretty gud

marvel wise the captain america series isn't bad, avengers is ok

xmen is so so

guardians of the galaxy and deadpool were bretty good but mainly because they were a little different

excited for doctor strange because doctor strange is cool and I like benedict cumberbutt

source: i'm a huge fucking nerd

Spiderman with Mcguire was bretty good. Also Iron Man 1, Incredible Hulk with Norton and Thor.

I hate the capeshit movies in general, but SS was the worst movie I've ever actually seen in theaters. It was a train wreck. Not a single redeeming quality.

I never saw the first Captain America, but the second one was probably the worst superhero movie I've ever seen, maybe tied with the 2003 Hulk movie.

Avengers would probably be third or fourth on that list, just a string of shitty one liners from start to end.

Yeah I forgot about Deadpool, Deadpool was good.

Doctor Strange looks cool, but it will probably just be another Marvel movie. Maybe they'll take it in a new direction, but honestly with the amount of money they make with the current formula it doesn't seem likely.

Deadpool is pretty good for satire

>weighted dubs

>

I wouldn't say any of those were bad (except Thor, that was pretty bad), just mediocre, milquetoast, completely unremarkable.

Watchmen is also pretty good

>but the second one was probably the worst superhero movie I've ever seen

jesus bro have you ever seen fantastic four (the most recent one with the whiplash kid and kate mara), andrew garfield's spiderman, bvs or ss?

but you are right - marvel does have that formula pat down

Yeah it made me laugh, I thought it was a good fit for the type of character Deadpool is.

Spider-Man 1/2 were patrician.

Watchmen the graphic novel was pretty great. The film was pretty shitty.

No, no, no, and no. I believe you that they might be worse from what I've heard, I have become a lot more vigilant about avoiding the really shitty ones. I always wait a few weeks after they release to see what friends and critics think.

>work at a movie theater/microbrewery
>company orders 3500 custom made suicide squad glasses as a promotional thing expecting them to sell out in the opening weekend
>still have a thousand of the motherfuckers just laying around collecting dust

I really like Ant-Man but I'm also a tasteless piece of shit

GOOD

if you think capt america 2 is the shittest superhero movie, you are blessed

keep it that way user and enjoy your movies

youtube.com/watch?v=YX5672Bn3BY

Crazy grill was hot

Yeah idk it had some good moments (Rorschach's death was pretty moving) but overall it just kind of dragged.