Hmm.. Really makes you think "wtf I hate trump now!

Hmm.. Really makes you think "wtf I hate trump now!

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=9QnmilCVzdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>@38295623
You're a big guy

Is this comic supposed to depict the character as a bad person? Testosterone is good, isn't it? Civilization would have never happened without it.

4u

Would cop one of those shirts tbqthfampiaily.

Wow what a bigot. The world would be a much better place if the average male were a nu-male beta like pic related.

not even the best diet and routine can fix that unfortunate face

BUILD THE WALL
I
L
D

T
H
E

W
A
L
L

Why is this posted so much?

I think I'm missing the point. Test is based right? Why is it being portrayed as a bad thing?

>the nose knows

cause it makes you dumb and redneck and probably racist too :D

Oh right, my bad, forgot we're talking modern USA.

Supporting Donald Trump is probably the most beta thing one can do. It's following someone stupid because they claim to be alpha so people think "I'll be a beta steeple and blindly agree with everything Trump says and support him no matter what and he can do no wrong". Real alphas get on with life without trying to blame minorities for everything and just stick to the status quo because the status quo is good for them, being alpha and all, so they support actual normal political candidates such as Hillary. It's also beta to support Trump because it basically tells people you think "I'm so beta I can't ever compete with all these Mexicans and Muslims - better vote to have them kicked out. That arrogant guy with terrible hair and tiny hands is claiming to be alpha and successful so I better worship him since I'll never be an alpha leader myself". Pathetic.

Is this pasta?

If you want it to be.

found the libtard

I think biotest sells them

Wtf I hate trump now

I fucking hate millenials, and I'm a millennial. Anybody else here like this?

>get bored of /pol/
>wander on to Veeky Forums
>See this thread

There is no escape from this place.

(((Jack)))

As opposed to supporting Hillary, which is the alpha choice right? Supporting the candidate that shits all over national security, gay rights, and is a national security liability?

Everybody

>normal political candidate
>Hillary

People like this are allowed to vote

Great rebuttal. Found the beta.
Yeah. Because the worst thing she's done that's frequently brought up is make a mistake regarding security. That pales in comparison to Trump who's just not qualifies to lead the US. Only a beta would want to elect a laughing stock as their President. Only a beta would vote for a candidate because they want change and want to mix things up. Alphas don't want change. They're alpha and they want to stay in that position, whereas betas need change to become alpha.

>alphas don't change

Get out of my country. The US was founded on people telling the UK to fuck off and changing things because they were sick of the standing political system.

Because of how ridiculous it is.

Alpha sounds pretty gay then
If being beta is taking the path of greatest resistance, sticking to your principles and remaining defiant in the face of hostile crowds, then i'd rather be beta

Shit, meant to link to this one

I don't live in your country. I'm not from the US you fucking retard. And even if I was; no. Make me. Oh wait, you can't because you're a pathetic beta and if anyone was gonna end up leaving it'd be you after you run hiding from me. Like I said, you're a beta because you support Trump. You want change because you're a beta. You wish you were alpha. If you actually were alpha you wouldn't need change to become one.

She's an actual politician with experience and diplomatic skills. Trump is a reality TV star. Go watxh big brother and vote for contestants on that pretending its the election.

........so supporting change isn't alpha?

You're the most delusional shitposter I've evet seen.

/pol/ is just the modern cultural milieu given memetic power.

>Be an alpha male
>Top of the food chain
>People below you are beta followers
"Hmm, let's change things around so I can try our being beta for once"

Sorry buddy, it doesn't work like that. Trust me, I am an actual alpha.
Only betas need change, alphas don't want it because they don't need their status to get higher. Keep on deluding yourself into thinking voting for Trump will make you less beta and pathetic and that shifting the blame for any troubles in your life onto minorities will make you seem manly.

/pol/ is a powerful cancer my friend

So Alexander the Great wasn't alpha for taking over the world by the time he was 30, because his people needed change?

You're a keyboard pussy and and embarrassment to millions of years of evolution.

Trump will win.

An actual alpha that cares about another country's politics. Why? Because if they change, your lifestyle will be fucked, just like it was by the Brexit vote. That sounds pretty beta to me - being dependent on another country for help.

I know you're a bit slow but you really don't get it. The comparison you made is nonsense. Alexander the Great was alpha because he took power for himself. He didn't want change from someone else because he was beta and wanted to be alpha. He was an alpha who decided to exert his alphaness by taking over. Voting for Trump doesn't make you Alexander the Great you pathetic little self aggrandising keyboard warrior.

>diplomatic skills
you got a source on this?

Nope, and I don't live in Britain you assumptious retard. I just pay interest into world affairs because I'm knowledgeable and smart and find it interesting. It also helps me stay on top of the game and its part of what being an alpha is all about. Only a beta would ignore world politics because they're insignificant in the world.

I actually do hate Trump and most political cartoons.

I'll be voting Clinton, though I'm still pretty miffed about Sanders.

That being said, nice try sneaking in here, /pol/. Better luck next time, you race obsessed faggot.

I'm not a fucking statist I don't vote you dumb nigger.

You realize I'm not a trump supporter, I'm a completely different person from the poster you're mad at and making fun of you because you said change isn't alpha.

If you don't grow and evolve and make yourself better you're not alpha.

Go life your heavy weights alone on a Saturday night you beta faggot lol.

You're so mad it actually makes my happy. Anyways I'm out with FRIENDS on the weekend, I'm going to go enjoy myself while you stay mad online and count your macros and starve yourself trying to get that oneitis.

Trump is getting fucking wrecked right now man
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus

Didn't Hillary defend a pedophile and brag about getting him off despite knowing he was guilty? I don't see how someone can wave off something like a 12 year old getting raped so easily.

>come back half an hour later
>this retard is still going at it
Real alpha shitposter

OK then, so we've concluded:

>you aren't from the US
>you aren't British

but you still speak English, like a beta. GG Chachi. There is nothing you can say from here on to validate why would know English without admitting your own language (and thus culture's) inferiority.

Sorry friend, meme magic is too powerful!

better get your elfy ass back to making toys, faggot before Santa makes you sit on his lap again

>President
>she
here's how I know you're a fag

This, PRAISE KEK!!

I'm a lawyer and she defended her client. That's what she was paid to do. She did her job, and paid her penance doing better things to assist busting Alabama segregated schools, provide access to public school accommodations for disabled children, and got health care for millions of American children.

Why am I going to be mad that she helped someone exercise their 6th amendment right of assistance of counsel in a court of law?

Are you okay, user?

Then why are you commenting on our politics as if your opinion means anything? Where are you from?

>I'm a lawyer
so you're a new york hebrew, no wonder you empathize with pedophiles

>Projecting this hard
None of your ad hominem accusations actually apply to me.

>Ad hom
I'm neither Jewish, nor from the north, buddy.

You have a good night. I hope you lift well tomorrow and meet your protein goals.

don't dream of raping any kids, kike boy :)

Nope, its been debunked on Snopes. She was actually disgusted at it.

link

Sorry pal, I don't care if you're a """lawyer""". I have the moral high ground. Your puppet candidate, who laughs about 12 year old girls being raped, will fall.

Holy fucking shit you're retarded.
>Thinking the US and the UK are the only two countries that speak English as a first language.
>Thinking knowing a second language and using it to communicate on a forum where they speak said language is beta.

Not only are you beta you're also ignorant to both geography and common sense. But, no, English is my first language but even if it wasn't I'd still be smarter and better than you because I'm not so pathetic that I celebrate ignorance and think it's a bad thing to be a dumb fuck who only knows one language.

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

go to bed or back to /pol/, I don't care which.

Lol dude you are so fucked

Can we not have this thread on here? Hobby related boards are suffering from the high traffic ones where all these memes are perpetuated and everyone is from reddit or won't stop talking about how much they hate reddit or making fun of either one of the two.
Just stop.

>There is nothing you can say from here on to validate why would know English

>what is Australia
>what is New Zealand
>what is Canada
>what is South Africa
>what is a shitload of African nations
>what is Singapore
>what is fluency in a second language

Jesus Christ, these are the sorts of people who support Trump.

Shut the fuck up already

>Rumor has it: snopes
>August 11, 2016

Real credible source there. Looks like pretty recent damage control. Maybe you want to hear the audio and listen to the actual woman who was raped?

youtube.com/watch?v=9QnmilCVzdw

make me. oh wait, you can't, pathetic little beta boy. if you met me in real life you wouldn't act so big, you'd be sucking my dick.

You're embarrassing yourself, bud. Can it.

Why don't you source Hilary laughing about freeing a rapist? And if he was freed why are you insinuating he was guilty? Do trump supporters not believe in innocent until proven guilty or the 6th amendment or the right to legal representation?

I don't have to convince you. Anyone who is interested can make their own decision. You've clearly made yours.

the video of her talking about the case, linked on the snopes article, clearly shows her laughing, and directly contradicting it regarding how she was assigned to the case (in the video she said she did it as a favor to a lawyer)

lol at the lengths you pathetic people go to to deny something so blatant

that's a video of trump Nazi saluting he must be a Nazi and unamerican

>we have footage of clinton laughing about getting a child rapist off the hook
>b-but these documents from decades ago prove that she didn't like it!!!

The source is linked in the post you replied to. Are you really so blinded by rabid ideology that you couldn't tell? Or maybe you were just born stupid.

yeah, a hand gesture is comparable to laughing about a child getting raped

Trump boys trying to dip into Veeky Forums? LOL, go fuck yourselves.

Of course a CTR shill doesn't know how to sage.

I know I've only recently recovered from a ban for this image but this is such a terrible thread that I have to post it.

Is that a fucking teratoma?

Yep. Disgusting things aren't they? Like this thread.

holy fuck , could he be anymore jewish

i think its an abortion, like this thread

>me on the right

>wwaaaaaaaaaaahhh