I missed a Airswap and going to buy at below ico price on Etherdelta

I missed a Airswap and going to buy at below ico price on Etherdelta

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#AST-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me2. You know why? Because presale got a decent bonus and was the majority of the token sale. 100% below ico price.

This is going 10x. Someone just spent 70k on gas
Holy
Fucking
Shit

Weve hit the jackpot boys, this is the ico of the month

I wouldn't be surprised if it does.

OK my bags at 5x will be waiting for you

etherdelta.com/#AST-ETH

I agree with you. Whales with over 7500ETH got 30% bonus! Bro, lets buy at 80% of ico price or less..

Except presale bros have their tokens locked for 6 months kek.

more likely 50% off

by mistake.. he didn't even get in
this is worst ico of this month

request.network is true mooner. not this.

>I missed Airswap

I mean at least lie if you're gonna try spreading FUD you retard.

True. Nevertheless it will start below ico because of Presale. People are happy with 20% profit and sometimes need liquidity

Stayed out of this ICO because of unfair presale bonus for the whales. Won't be surprised if it dumps very quickly after initial FOMO. Better flip fast.

good thing their tokens are locked for 6 months

Airswap will do fine, 3x-4x is possible. But agree, REQ is a legit mooncoin, zero doubt

this. lmao at the fud, this thing here is gold

None of the presale/ico tokens are locked m8. Read it on the airswap blog. They've locked 40% of the circulating supply for 6 months.

I think both will do just fine. REQ better tho.

all this fud reminds me of the LINK fud. but then LINK skyrocketed to 5x when it hit binance.
really makes you think

Bump

You know the coin is good when the fudding begins before it even gets to an exchange.

>whales needing liquidity
Stop right there third worlder pajeet

Guess who else had a fucked presale? LINK. 90% sold in presale with a 20% discount. And look where we are now.

>Could you use your brain for once?
There was no need to be a whale for the pre-sale. And even they are taking profit. But stay poor in your pajeet world.

Yeah but doesn't LINK have a unique product potentially? What does Airswap do that 0x can't? 0x is gonna beat Airswap to market by like 6 months easily.

Chainlink is solving a the oracle probleme meme and has one of the biggest use cases.

Airswap is doing what innovative thing. Okok. Thanks

i was whitelisted but passed because a 3.3 ETH investment isn't worth my fucking time. even if this goes 10x, a $9k profit...whooptiedoo.

>30% comfy gains
Stop right there butcoin holder

I was in the chainlink presale too. And 0x and Kyber's ICO. Airswap isn't unique that's for sure, but it's still a product that desperately needed in the cryptocurrency space. Competition is good especially this early on.

Sure for a pajeet 30% is nothing. Think in higher Fiat Terms. You are srly braindead.

>larper

Yeah competition is great for end-users but not really if you're an investor in the product that is competing with better products.

>30% is nothing for a pajeet that literally shits on the streets as a daily basis
Stop right there larper

$1000 is fucking lunch money, not everyone is poor, kid.

Ok guys I'm having a hard time to decide
3x just as it hits
5x within a week
or wait for it to hit 10x?

don't let your weak hands make you poor and wait the fucking 10x like all of us, you fags are the root cause of good projects turning into pink wojacks and shitcoins

And no, it's not a direct competition for ZRX 0x project

>please don't sell before I do

This never reach even 2x (in eth term) price

butz u goz timz to larpz onz herz

0x has a protocol which other exchanges and trades can be built upon. Airswap already has a working product and massive institutional investment