Is this an ectomorph-friendly routine...

is this an ectomorph-friendly routine? i'm not super lanky or anything but i have a really small frame and it's hard for me to gain mass. even when eating shit tons.

Monday:

Flat bench 6-8-8-10
Incline db press 4x8
Flyes 2x12
Close-grip bench 3x10
Overhead extensions 2x10

Wednesday:

Deadlift 4x4
Pullups 4x
Bent-over rows 3x8
Shrugs 2x12
Barbell curls 3x10
Hammer curls 2x10

Friday:

Squats 4x6
Lunges 3x8
Military press 3x8
Lateral raises 3x12

>ectomorph
Oh you

>i have a really small frame and it's hard for me to gain mass. even when eating shit tons.

Maths bro Maths work out how much u burn every day then eat more than that = Gain mass

why are your reps all over the place O.O wheres this routine from

>hitting one body part per week

No. Not good at all.

Read the sticky you weak faggot

Aren't Ectomorphs the monsters from Aliens?

no there what skinny people pretend to be so they can claim there skinnyness is genetic rather than dietary habbits given to them by there parents.

>not lifting everyday
i started lifting 4 weeks ago from no muscle mass or definition and now i look like far left. at the rate i am going i will look like like mid pic in 4 to 8 weeks. it's all about eating like a king (meat proteins, rice, powders, raw veggies) and going hard every day at the gym except sunday when you ride your bike for 3 hours or more.

i weigh 150 lbs now and i get 200+ grams of protein per day. eat steak everyday if you can afford to (that is, if you want to bulk up)

don't burn urself out buddy, its going to take atleast a year probably more to get from left to right the time scale on that picture is horribly wrong or that dudes roiding like mad.

buddy i am making gains everyday and people think i am roiding. no - what i do is count proteins and carbs after i train these muscles each day of week: shoulders/arms/legs/back(upper)/chest/deadlift/bike. now some dude is gonna say that i shouldn't isolate muscle groups but fuck you i am progressing faster than any other scrawny noob i know.

dude iv been doing this shit for a year and a half I know about counting macros and proper nutrition, you are just going through your newbies gains its very easy to go from no muscle to small muscle but it gets progressively harder the longer you go for.

Also stop ignoring ur fats they are very imporant as well they regulate ur hormone levels which in turn regulates ur muscle growth.

Isolation are great keep doing them but never skip compounds to do isolations, isolations get a bad rep because they can make you look uneven and take alot and i mean alot more time than compounds if you are doing them properly.

good luck lifting newbro.

op here, I've been lifting for 6 months now. For the first 3 months I stuck to a very basic routine and made some good gains. I then switched a different one and that went even better for a month, then I plateaud for another two.

I'm decreasing the volume because I was probably overtraining with the past 3 months

What's wrong with the reps?

why were you so nice to him? he's clearly a dick, i would have given false info if i were you

>I'm decreasing the volume because I was probably overtraining with the past 3 months
If you were overtraining, you'd know. No probably about it.

You're not overtraining.

>ectomorph-friendly routine

stop. where do you people even get these ideas from?

if you hit a plat you need to look at these things

1# Nutrtion (make sure you body has enough carbs to keep the work out going, protein to build and maintance the muscle and fat to keep testoterone levels up

2# Rest (Decent amounts of rest bettween work outs and managing stress levels properly

3# Exercise variety (keep ur muscles confused so they don't get comfortable with specific range of motion and weight amounts)

Somatotypes is decades old pseudoscience and you would do well to educate yourself.

Theres no such thing as an ectomorph.

hit all ur main compounds with
4x8 like twice a week then do what ever the fuck you want as long as you get them done you are going to make good progress.

tl'dr
Dosnt matter what work out you do as long as you get ur compounds done correctly.

Lol the cocky first year of lifting wait until you get a few more years in
You'll look back and laugh at the huge asshole you're making yourself look like I really hope you don't act that way in person

Look at the facial difference, this is either from a crazy roid cycle or taken years apart with a newspaper at that date but a different year. Don't delude yourself into thinking that it only takes 16 weeks to look like that or Everyone would look like that
>I'm different I work harder than everyone else and they just worked hard in those 16 weeks
There are millions of people out working you at any given point in time, you're not a special snowflake and there's always someone who wants it more than you do but that doesn't matter. Even if you track every macro and micro nutrient, have a perfect routine, recovery, work ethic, etc you will Never attain that in 16 weeks. That's why people get mired, this road is hard as shit and it's long as shit greatness takes time and a shit load of perseverance. The only shortcut for this one is a needle in your ass and even then I would think you'd need a pretty heavy/ above average cycle to reach that in 16 weeks

I approve this message

Just curious, all of you who say there are no such things as ectomorphs and ectomorphs don't exist are you implying everyone in the world puts on muscle and fat at the exact same rate?
I assume the answer is yes because if the answer were no and there were groups of people who are more inclined to put on fat or have a harder time putting on muscle then that would imply somatotypes which none of you think exist

Everyone can put on muscle or lose fat by eating in a calorie surplus or deficit but the amount/ratio they put on or lose and the speed/ease in which they do it is certainly different

Somatotypes don't exist, faggot.

We are all the same, everyone here can look like Big Ramy you just have to eat more and train hard

Thanks faggot

False dichotomy, shitstain. Somatotypes still don't exist.

There are minor variances to everyone, but it's like a normal distribution, so 70% of the population is going to be within a few percentages of each other in these things, there's always some outliers but even then it's not like it's as extreme as things like ecto/endo/meso shit tries to make it out to be.

this.
thats not a body type thing, thats a genetic/hormone thing

the idea behind body types is that one can eat a cake and nothing happens and another can eat a cake and gain 10lbs. Its bullshit there are metabolic differences in people but its very minute, were talking about give or take at the MAX 300 calories you can cry ecto meso peso all you want but youre living in the stone age

It doesnt have to be an extreme im just saying there are definitely people who have a harder time putting on muscle and people who put on fat easier
It's not an excuse to be skinny or fat but they do struggle to overcome their problems whereas others wont

I agree that the eat whatever you want and not gain weight or barely eat anything and gain weight is bullshit I'm just look at it differently
I look at it this way, there are people who are genetically skinnier and have a harder time putting on muscle and have traits like skinny legs for example, I group those people together and call them ectomorphs. then there are people who can put on muscle easily and evenly, like big legs/calves/forearms, I would group those people together and call them mesomorphs. Then there are people who put on fat easier than others and have a hard time staying lean if they ever get there, I would call those people endomorphs

I just see it as a way of grouping people with similar genetics together, I definitely don't agree with the extremes though

fuck you for not trying to be as aggressive as me fite me irl dog

the Ectomorph, Endomorph thing is for people to validate there body issues.

Its very easy to run around screaming genetics when realy there shit bodys are a result of poor nutrition, shit hormone levels and poor metabolic rate. Those three are all interlink'd yes people are slightly diffrernt but not diffrent enough for you ever to run around saying OH im like this cus of genetics. No you are like that because of the reasons above not genetics.

Except your grouped traits have basically zero correlation with eachother.