Is there anything worse than being a male cursed with baby face twink genetics?

Is there anything worse than being a male cursed with baby face twink genetics?

If by baby face twink you mean looks like a fucking frog

>not liking twinks

pfft

If you read Game of Thrones, his character is suppose to be a from type person.

I mean having a weak jaw, wide hips, no muscle, and a neotenous face.

I'd fuck all those dudes

I have. That doesn't alter the fact he looks like a frog, not a baby.

Which means they cast him perfectly.

Unfortunate for him. Fortunate for the show.

Depends on what you want to be. I would like to look younger.

being black

I know a friend that looks like the guy on the right and he's always attracting thick doms

>disparaging frogmen

they are the superior race and they are impregnating your girlfriends with their tadpoles as we speak

This guy would look alpha if he was like 150lb bigger and jacked

Rich Pastrami is my favorite all natural deli sandwich.
That being said iv spoken to Mr Piano one on one for about an hour. What I can tell you is that Mr. Prosperous Potatoes takes so much Anadrol and caffeine that on some level he knows his days are numbered. In fact he will not peruse any long term business deal or venture because he doubts he will live to see the profit. Mr. wealthy ParanĂ¡ only goes for short term high risk bets especially those that endanger his kidneys liver and heart.
Also Mr. Panomera slapped a retarded kid which definitely says a lot about his character.

naw he's too gingery and pale, he'll always look beta which I think is what OPs thread is all about

>tfw he's only a year younger than the Mountain

JUST
UST
ST
T

there are worse things but that's pretty fucking bad
living a happy life is all about luck, and luck includes getting the right genetics
life isn't fair brehs, deal with it

I sat next to this guy on a plane. Seemed like a pretty nice dude. Didn't realize who he was until I was on the Scorch Trials set the next day.

That Dylan o'brien kid is a fucking dickhead.

Their jawlines are the same. Chins are different. You probably think he has a weaker jawline because the other guy has shadow.

I would honestly fuck the shit out of this guy.
>n-no homo

Not if you want Tyrone to ass-to-mouth you daily.

Looks like he didn't eat enough during puberty

Yeah but those arm veins omgggggg
>tfw you realize girls are attracted to the dumbest shit

Is this an actual thing or are you fucking around

He's one of those people that are ugly as fuck, but you'd still want to fuck their brains out desu.

Not if you want to fuck high school girls without much trouble.

Fountain of youth shit. Take advantage of it while you can and before your milk turns sour. No need to be jealous.