Massive Rapid Weightloss

I'm making this thread for all the fat fucks out there looking for some information on massive rapid weightloss from someone that has recently done it.

Height: 5'11"
Starting weight: 290 after water weight loss
Weight loss in the first 3 months: 53lbs
Total weight loss, 9 months in all: 132lbs

How I did it: Adderall
Workout schedule: None, although I did start after losing 132lbs.

If you don't have access to Adderall and have no major health issues, I suggest you go to any psychiatrist and get it as it's extremely easy to fake ADD and get a script. Talk to a doctor first to make sure it's safe for you. If you don't have access to it, appetite suppressors DO work.

Addy will take all the hard work out of it for you, as long as you make sure to not force yourself to eat. I never took any progress pics as I didn't expect the addy to work so well.

DO NOT believe the rumors that say you gain all the weight back when you stop. You just need to make sure you're keeping track of your calorie intake when you do stop, though it shouldn't be too much of an issue as your body will naturally be used to eating less even without addy in your system. Also, withdrawal from addy simply does not exist so don't stress over that.

Pros:
Look better
Feel better
Simple every day activities are much easier
Happier
Dick looks a lot bigger
Gf

Cons:
If you do it with addy, sleeping for the first couple weeks can be a pain. Melatonin helps.
Loose skin, but it gets better with exercise and time.
FA morons telling you every day that you looked better before.

God bless.

>Gf
Yeah ok faggot

My blood pressure is too high.

Is it a disorder you have or is it just because you're fat?

Fat and love salt. I'm working on it. It's like 134/80 where it used to be 145 or something.

Don't fuck with adderall that shit will burn you out and the comedown will leave you with ridiculous anxiety and depression.

Meth in in a pill

/looseskingeneral/

I had the same issue but I was fine on Addy. Talk to a doctor to see if you'd be safe, but my psych gave it to me without even caring about my high BP

Most psychs give you XR. I forgot to add that mentioning that you'd like a booster dose in the afternoon works. They'll usually give you SR to go along with the XR.

Prevents crashes and after a week or so, you can stockpile the SR and only take XR without ever experiencing a crash.

It's getting better A LOT faster than I anticipated, and the loose skin wasn't even THAT bad. Nothing like people make it sound at all.

Depends how fat you are.

My high school japanese teacher got a gastric band because he was really fat and ended up having to get it surgically removed because he went full sharpei mode.

Or you could just eat 840 cals a day. I lost 27 pounds in a month eating only 12 eggs and taking a multivitamin everyday.

Yeah but that's hard. This way is easy and there's no reason not to if you can get the addy.

Fair enough, but I used to take addy and I hated it. It's like a pill of anxiety.

I know that feel but after a little while it stopped giving me

Some people are lucky af and don't have any issues with anxiety when they take it

I know. I'm jelly. I'm also jelly of people who can just eat as much as they want. I legitimately use a kitchen scale for my two meals a day just to be able to lose weight and I have friends who have to continually go out to eat like 4 times a day just to gain any weight. It's stupid

Now that I've dropped all this weight, I've been able to eat whatever and whenever and not gain a single pound. Once you drop weight the same might happen for you homie

I hope. I just don't want to fall into the trap where you start eating a ton and don't gain any weight, then gain it all back when you aren't paying attention

If you weigh yourself regularly then that should be avoidable. I think it's a good habit to get into anyway.

You don't have to take the weight you see each time as a true indicator, but it helps when you go on those couple day or week binges and don't know if you've gone back to normal eating or not.

That's kinda what I've started doing. I'm always scared of seeing the number rise though

Sometimes it will, but it's not the end of the world. Never stop

I won't bro... We're gonna make it... We're all gonna make it

How would you fake ADD to be prescribed Adderall? Like wouldn't a psych be able to tell?

"Like I totally can't focus"
Cash script
Repeat

>read the symptoms
>say you're suffering the symptoms
They can't exactly test your inability to focus at work, predilection to multitask unproductively, etc

Could a therapist also prescribe? I'm going to see one anyways for other mental issues so may as well fake the ADD if I'll be there anyways

Nope only psychiatrists can prescribe. You can get referred by a therapist

Appetite suppression is an actual FDA approved indication for adderall. It even has its own ICD 10 code.

This means instead of playing elaborate games with a quack, you can go to a normal physician where your cardiovascular and neurological systems will be monitored for safety. This means you won't fuck your brain, eyes, heart, kidneys, ears, etc.

Also, it's not a miracle pill. You will grow tolerant to and dependent upon the stimulant effect. OP is promising you are miracle that is unlikely to come to fruition.

Use your brains you fucking mouth breathers.

You don't grow tolerant in the way you're thinking. The tolerance you develop is to the feely goods the influx of dopamine it provides, but you'll always be stimulated by whatever dose you take and your appetite will stay suppressed.

If you stay responsible with the dosage you get you shouldn't be fucking anything up.