How do you keep yourselves on point with your diet? I'm talking cutting diet mostly. I'm having a rough time...

How do you keep yourselves on point with your diet? I'm talking cutting diet mostly. I'm having a rough time. Bulking is so much easier.
youtube.com/watch?v=HAheENyzVrA

She autistic or something? At this point I don't know Veeky Forums

>Diamonds

I don't know. At least she's posting at 1 am when the board is dead and I'm bored.

hahaha, posting

Well you know what they say, no proof = no proof

tits or gtfo

You think someone else is posting her videos? For what purpose.....

Bats you are getting gud at this. Had an honest laugh and the editing is better. The ambient sound tho. Ask /g/ about cheap chinese mics.

To pretend to be a female? I dunno.

Still forcing the shitty Mike Patton meme. KYS

Bats post more lifting

I find prepping to be easy. The difficult part is forcing myself to eat it instead of getting fast food.

So you cook and then feel lazy to eat? Muricans are retarded beyond salvation

Get some fucking will power and a kitchen scale

A lot of times I'm bored of the taste of the prepped food.

Then change the seasoning, the cooking method, the serving. Jesus.

Anyone have any interesting recipes? Low calories high protein?

Boil chicken breast, put on a plate, add lettuce on the side.

Take a fiber supplement. You'll feel full.

Maybe a spend too much time on this place but that sounds like thinly veiled invitation to eat a dick.

Chicken curry all day.
Or buy some ground chicken and pack it around some mozzarella and bread it with pork grinds and fry that shit.

Doesn't sound low calorie bro

So is this thing male or female?

Transitioning, I forget to what though

I just keep it simple, and easy to discipline. I was doing Keto for a while and that was feeling pretty good and when i started kind of slipping up on my carb intake i decided to rule them all out and start eating ONLY meat. feels fucking G R E A T so far, lemme tell ya

I might do that, I don't want high cholesterol but I was talking to someone who said that their cholesterol levels decreased after keto

I've done a fair amount of research and people who have done low or no carb diets often do experience health benefits. I know that i certainly feel better than when i was eating carbs, so i definitely advocate for it if you're already in fair health

Chicken rice spinach

There's a big difference between no carb and low carb. No carbs is autistic no social life tier, unsustainable, unrealistic and unsafe.

Health benefits from low carb still?

The Internet was a mistake...

Agreed but we have it so let's make dank memes

>No carbs is autistic no social life tier, unsustainable, unrealistic and unsafe.

>autistic
it requires such little thought/planning. So far it's been the easiest thing ive tried

>no social life tier
oh so you feel like you HAVE to eat when you go out with friends? Can't tell yourself "no" or just get creative with the menu?

>those other three
p p p p prove it, queer

Greek yogurt tuna oats