What's your highest level of education Veeky Forums?

Any gradfags here or aspiring PH.ags?

Currently working on my grad studies, I'll be done in 2019 with everything, still debating on a Ph D though.

I feel as though this board has some young individuals who actually know a decent amount, itd be great to see the state of this board improve more as we get more of us actually perusing history degrees

Shut the fuck up, nerd.

I'm in my third year of college now. Although, I'm not pursuing a History degree.

Cheers, my fellow intellectual

College dropout

Am a carpenter

Never finished highschool.

>supposed to be an archivist
>welder

Good thread so far

When did you drop out

My last two conference papers went down a treat and I received a job offer, but the research conditions are inferior to my current job.

In the process of obtaining a History M.A.

AA in Liberal Arts

I operate on an entirely different level.

I'm just finishing my final year at hs
but I'm 18 so mods can feck off

I am in my fourth year of college about to graduate. Initially I was going for a history BA but I changed my mind because a history BA is fucking useless. Right now I'm set to get an Economics BA with a minor in History as a consolation prize for all those history classes I already took.

I dropped out of highschool.

AS in IT
BA in History
Applying for grad school for MA right now

first year history but I want to make money so I might switch.

plus history is filled with spastics who love race warring.

Philosophy PhD candidate

J.D.

Level 5 carpentry apprenticeship with ramset and forklift license.

Bachelor of Arts
Starting Bachelor of Science

B.A. in history currently applying for both Masters and PhD.

Stop boasting about how rich you are cunt.

Not a lot of people study early China so I'm better off in terms of opportunity than the other negros.

you cant afford 3 grand and 5 years of your life for a mediocre low paying construction job?

Apprenticeships aren't given to 40 year olds. Nobody wants a 40 year old with a white card and no tickets.

Whose fault is that then ya dim cunt.

Professor Murray Wells, John Dawkins and the communist leadership of the metal trades in the 1970s, duh.

Nice blogging thread.

Getting an MLIS degree to become an archivist, librarian or records manager.

BA in Russian studies, MA in history, ∞ in unemployment

Still working on my History degree at UTA, two more years!!!

1st year philosophy & sociology. I'm doing great at the moment.

Doing my last year of university.

I have all the degrees and am employed

Last year of a History/Law double bachelor. Also snagged a few basic diplomas (languages, computer proficiency) on the way. Debating what to do after that. History master is what appeals to me the most, Law is what appeals to my family the most, obviously.

Maybe I should have kept History a hobby.

doing BA in history right now. college offers a medieval certificate and I'm pretty well in position to get it so I'm going for that. Just gonna join rotc or enlist after

High school grad

Emptied my college fund cause my mom needed surgery and was uninsured. Lived neet life for a while. Now working and saving up to go to college with as little debt as possible.

I gots me a GED

MA in philology (look it up), focusing on linguistics.

I have a permanent teaching job in a uni (although I don't count as "academic staff" and don't get paid as such), but it still pays pretty decent, so I should be thankful. I like parts of the job, and there are good days/good classes, but on the whole it's a little boring and not very challenging.

I blame the lazy, driftless, entitled attitude of the current crop of youngins (I'm only 33 myself), combined with a paranoia of being sued by the uni admin (who are more likely to be HR hacks, rather than anyone with teaching experience). It combines to create a system of know-nothings utterly unprepared for the real world who meanwhile can't tap their fingers fast enough for us to stop making it so difficult (lol) for them to get their degree already.

That doesn't speak to everyone, but a majority (60-70%?) of my students. It's hard for myself to maintain an attitude and atmosphere of encouragement and hard-work.